PDA

View Full Version : For all those with stolen quads

rookiex
01-10-2003, 11:24 PM
Hey I was reading in the paper,That a guy in ohio was caught with 70 stolen ATVS.he was caught when 2 kids where snooping around out on some farm land and seen a giant hay bail ring with a tarp over it.the kids got in there and inside where 70 ATVS.I don't know what kind the police came and took alot of them for all of you who have lost an atv by theft should check into this they said the quads where from all over the mid west and lake region

joeroadking
01-11-2003, 12:28 AM
I read in the paper here in boston some guy got bagged with $500,000 in stolen harleys parts atvs and tools, running some sort of chop shop!

Knight440
01-11-2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by joeroadking
I read in the paper here in boston some guy got bagged with $500,000 in stolen harleys parts atvs and tools, running some sort of chop shop!

Yep I saw that two Joe did you see the thing on the news they where showing them rolling out the ATV's

raptakilla15
01-11-2003, 05:54 AM
my friends brother had a chop shop, seriously he did, thenhe went to jail, i was always wondering how his car got new stuff all the time and he didnt have a job, man 70atvs, thats a darn lot :grr

joeroadking
01-11-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Knight400EX
Yep I saw that two Joe did you see the thing on the news they where showing them rolling out the ATV's yeh I missed the news cast part but read about it in the paper, just the next town over from here. so i do not have much info

250rmike
01-11-2003, 08:03 AM
dang thats alot my friend had his 2 crap bikes stolen from my yard, a banshee and 300ex they were junk he was trying to run the banshee with likee 60 pounds of compression per cylinder(i accually got it started and rode it for a few min until it died.) anyway he got the 300 back and the cop called the guy who brought them to a shop to get the 300 fixed he said he wanted to ask him some questions and we never saw the shee again