PDA

View Full Version : broken axle pics

Nate Dogg #76
08-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Lonestar,Durable,RPM,G-Force,Firestick and any other. Would like your opinions and pics of the axles that you have owned. Thanks.

73watermutt
08-28-2009, 06:26 PM
DAMN!!!!! I have had G-Force, Durablue or Durabreak as I have heard them called and Lonestar. While I never had a break I still prefer the Lonestar and the G-Force was nice too.

jkiserracing
08-28-2009, 08:08 PM
yeah Ive only heard that about the durablues as well..(not great things) All though im sure all brands have broken somewhere along the way...ive owned a couple of diffrent Lonestars and they have always been good axles to me. Right now I actually have a Laeger axle on the r.

ss440ex
08-28-2009, 10:25 PM
Here is a LSR...

loons
08-28-2009, 11:06 PM
any brand can and will break. I personally stick to g-force becasue they have a no questions asked, completely free replacement warranty. And I'm cheap. I have also used Team Ind. and I like them too.

Ruf Racing
08-29-2009, 07:06 AM
You can't beat the price and warranty of the G-Force!:)

quadracer118
08-30-2009, 05:28 PM
i think g- force sucks they bend easy.. yes there warranty is good but i stick to dominator or lsr

BlaineKaiser450
08-30-2009, 07:12 PM
Dominator 2 is where its at

kbass24emtp
08-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Get the RPM Dominator II.

RosquistRacer39
08-30-2009, 08:55 PM
I had lonestar and they seem to break easier than the g-force and the chrome plating falls off quick too. I like the g-force cause of cost and when i need to replace them its an hour away. I would like to try a dominator II even though I have heard the old dominator I was better.

d3ktrix
08-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Ruf Racing
You can't beat the price and warranty of the G-Force!:)

Yeah the price is good, but the warranty is only good if u like removing ur axle and mailing out every season.
I had a gforce for 1 season, it was bent on both ends after a few month. And I never crashed.

Ive seen too many LSR snap off like icicles to ever own one.

RPM makes solid stuff, mine has taken some crazy weird angel landings/cases and is still like new. And the coating seems to hold up better then the other brands.

Ive always herd good things about Team also.

Butter
08-30-2009, 10:54 PM
Had a Team in my Yama-bomb and never had a problem. Have a Dominator II in my race bike and no problems. Have a G-Force in my practice bike, no problems, but G-Force seems to be a get what you paid for kinda deal. My buddy bought one that was machined wrong. The front and rear sprokets were way outta alignment, and it wasn't due to anything being wrong with his bike. And mine I gotta constantly play with the spacers cause unlike the RPM, if you run both spacers to the outside, its like 52 inches wide thats with ITP, Douglas and HiPers on there. But for the money, def. can't complain. But if your a serious MX rider, I would rather spend the extra and get the good stuff.