PDA

View Full Version : new york riders? (canandaigua, victor, avon, batavia, naples, area 51 ext...)

Jessem24
08-27-2009, 05:39 PM
whos around me on here? i need some ppl to ride with!

any one go to area 51??

22LTR450
08-28-2009, 08:03 AM
Yes, was just there this past tuesday night. There is a guy trying to organize a track rental for tomorrow and i know he needs riders. I was gonna go but something else came up.

thomasgangross
08-28-2009, 08:11 AM
we ride the trail from churchville to the indian reservation, theres a track and a pit on the way, great place to ride, we ride on sundays if you interested

Jessem24
08-28-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by 22LTR450
Yes, was just there this past tuesday night. There is a guy trying to organize a track rental for tomorrow and i know he needs riders. I was gonna go but something else came up.

dude know way, i was too. were you the white ltr w/blue graphics? or the yellow with the blingstart bumper?

i had the black 400ex w/ iron cross bumper

Jessem24
08-28-2009, 11:15 AM
ok i just saw a pic of your ltr. yellow w/ proarmor bumper. i was there tues but dont remeber seein that quad, did you have hiper rims by anycahnce?

im goin this tues as well. if your there ill give ya a holla

Jessem24
08-28-2009, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by thomasgangross
we ride the trail from churchville to the indian reservation, theres a track and a pit on the way, great place to ride, we ride on sundays if you interested

how many riders do this?

22LTR450
08-28-2009, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Jessem24
ok i just saw a pic of your ltr. yellow w/ proarmor bumper. i was there tues but dont remeber seein that quad, did you have hiper rims by anycahnce?

im goin this tues as well. if your there ill give ya a holla

Yeah I have the pro Armor bumper. No Hipers but I have Douglas beadlocks on the rear with yellow rings and black beadlock covers. I was kind of parked at the very end. Probably not gonna make it this tuesday, gotta work late but I will see if I can make another one and I will let you know when I go. The last time the quads went out I was the second out on the track.

Jessem24
08-28-2009, 11:30 AM
now i remeber seein ya, when i pulled in the track my truck was 3 back from you. i was 2nd to last out and passed half the guys, never caught up to you tho.

i haul *** on that track, when i started i was slow. i love it, the jumps are perfect! what do you think?

ya ;et me know. just PM me, i check it every day.

ride hard or ride home :D

22LTR450
08-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Jessem24
now i remeber seein ya, when i pulled in the track my truck was 3 back from you. i was 2nd to last out and passed half the guys, never caught up to you tho.

i haul *** on that track, when i started i was slow. i love it, the jumps are perfect! what do you think?

ya ;et me know. just PM me, i check it every day.

ride hard or ride home :D

Yeah the track is fun. Could use a bigger jump or two though but definitely fun. That was only my second time there.

Yeah nobody caught me that last time out, I pushed pretty hard for the first 15 minutes, then just coasted and played around. I caught up to three or four people though after three laps or so.

Jessem24
08-28-2009, 12:23 PM
yea like the jump were the flag guy stands on top of, could be 50 foot longer haha

or the back section, after whoops i triple that and i see most guys double then roll over the 3rd.

its fun though, i wish they raced on that track. i actually emailed chris, the promoter asking if there could be racing in the near future.

Jessem24
08-28-2009, 12:25 PM
check out my video in the 400ex forum. its from this past tues at area 51.

the thread is titled "fun with the gopro area 51 ny"