PDA

View Full Version : anybody know where......????

quadmad16
08-27-2009, 05:09 PM
i was just wondering if anybody knows of any good atv performance shops up in oak lawns Illinois....its just i have a buddy going up there pretty soon and i might ask him to get me a few things....need help fast please:confused:

Pipeless416
08-27-2009, 06:36 PM
not sure of any in that immediate area, but nielsen enterprises is in lake villa.. oh wait, you said good :o . i prefer midwest action cycle in lake geneva, wi.

TRXRacer1
08-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
not sure of any in that immediate area, but nielsen enterprises is in lake villa.. oh wait, you said good :o . i prefer midwest action cycle in lake geneva, wi. Oak Lawn is a hike from both of those places and MAC is ok until they screw up, then they forget what customer service is all about. It's a damn shame.

A little advise, you're talking about a place damn close to Chicago and anything you get up there will be a rip off due to shear geographical location. If it's anything you can order from RMATV or cheapcycle I'd go that route.

Pipeless416
08-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by TRXRacer1
Oak Lawn is a hike from both of those places and MAC is ok until they screw up, then they forget what customer service is all about. It's a damn shame.

A little advise, you're talking about a place damn close to Chicago and anything you get up there will be a rip off due to shear geographical location. If it's anything you can order from RMATV or cheapcycle I'd go that route.

yea MAC is pretty far out of the way.. and i can't stand nielsens. if you're just looking for parts, do what TRXRacer said.. order them from a parts supplier.

Honda#4
08-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Magic Racing has good prices and great service, there in michigan