PDA

View Full Version : To Ban-or Not To Ban... You Make The Call

TRXman86
08-27-2009, 12:39 PM
OK, i have been simply browsing alot of threads lately and see this same name come up with TONS of people pizzed at him! He has been banned once and now goes by the name "billet250ex". I'm sure you know who he is... AND once again, is at it again...

So, the question is, BAN.... or NOT TO BAN... the IP??? I'm sure you know where MY vote goes!!!

(I'm sure some of ya have seen some of my smart arse remarks as well... but 90% are legit, the other 10% are all grins. Everyone does it :D)

derekhonda
08-27-2009, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by TRXman86
OK, i have been simply browsing alot of threads lately and see this same name come up with TONS of people pizzed at him! He has been banned once and now goes by the name "billet250ex". I'm sure you know who he is... AND once again, is at it again...

So, the question is, BAN.... or NOT TO BAN... the IP??? I'm sure you know where MY vote goes!!!

(I'm sure some of ya have seen some of my smart arse remarks as well... but 90% are legit, the other 10% are all grins. Everyone does it :D)

Sigh....

It's not a democracy. If someone annoys you, just ignore them.

m0t0xk1d
08-27-2009, 12:50 PM
ok really? do you need to bring it to this point?the kid has been making some smart comments lately and hasnt made any dumbarse threads like he used to. he is a kid and he is 11. eversince the ban and pappy told him to smarten up or his ip will be banned he has smartened up. yes he still makes some dumb remarks or questions but he is simply 11 and just probly doesnt know and really would like to to know the answer.he simply is a kid that obviusly wants to know alot about this sport and is curios and is trying to get this info in asap and learn everything in a few minutes. he just wants to be as "SMART" as you atv know it alls, thats all. give him some time and the improvment he has made now injust this short time has been good and with get better. why ban an 11 year old who just wants to know as much as you do? after all you had to start some where to ya know

dehner47
08-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by m0t0xk1d
ok really? do you need to bring it to this point?the kid has been making some smart comments lately and hasnt made any dumbarse threads like he used to. he is a kid and he is 11. eversince the ban and pappy told him to smarten up or his ip will be banned he has smartened up. yes he still makes some dumb remarks or questions but he is simply 11 and just probly doesnt know and really would like to to know the answer.he simply is a kid that obviusly wants to know alot about this sport and is curios and is trying to get this info in asap and learn everything in a few minutes. he just wants to be as "SMART" as you atv know it alls, thats all. give him some time and the improvment he has made now injust this short time has been good and with get better. why ban an 11 year old who just wants to know as much as you do? after all you had to start some where to ya know

X2

couldn't of said it any better myself

08-27-2009, 12:57 PM
ok really? do you need to bring it to this point?

Agreed. Although I think he needs to quit commenting in question threads as it's usually useless.

TRXman86
08-27-2009, 12:59 PM

I'm not gonna put all of them up, but here are a couple:

Originally posted by billet250ex
haha u know why there boobs get so big???cuz they eat a whole lot of chicken!!there is a steroid in the chicken that makes there boobs big!!TRUE!

no he's got a yz250f
***in response***
[QUOTE]Originally posted by extremeblastr
kid read the posts. 9 times out of 10 if your post isn't stupid its a repeat.

So you see... he IS being pretty stupid and shows NO desire to learn... When I was new to the sport, I just asked TONS AND TONS of questions, not post remarks about chicks boobs...

m0t0xk1d
08-27-2009, 01:08 PM
yaand who the he!! doesnt joke around and say stuff like that. everyone does. and ya know that could have been posted when he was typeing just like when i was typing i was the first one on this but when i posted i was the second . Your overreacting here. HE IS 11. and hell when your 11 you love big boobs and he was just expressing what he thought.OK come on here just close this thread it no even worth it he just tries to learn and hes been making decent comments. im sure even pappy is impressed that he has improved from when he was smit. he makes dumbarse comment rarely and has been helping out. he!! he posted his opinion about PC colors and the guy really liked his ideas so. Stop overreacting. hes getting better slowly just leave him alone and let him get better. he will get there soon

bmxican345
08-27-2009, 01:11 PM
he's 11.

everyone chill.

08-27-2009, 01:14 PM
It's when these come up I have second thoughts. :scary:

ok idk who the hell u are only bein on here for 5minutes for u first time tryin to boss me around???????who do u think u are man?????i mean its cool if these other guys do but ur new....dude u keep dat up U ARE gonna get banned like i did cuz i was like that before

coryatver
08-27-2009, 01:17 PM
you have to be at least 13 to use the forum

08-27-2009, 01:18 PM
yaand who the he!! doesnt joke around and say stuff like that. everyone does. and ya know that could have been posted when he was typeing just like when i was typing i was the first one on this but when i posted i was the second . Your overreacting here. HE IS 11. and hell when your 11 you love big boobs and he was just expressing what he thought.OK come on here just close this thread it no even worth it he just tries to learn and hes been making decent comments. im sure even pappy is impressed that he has improved from when he was smit. he makes dumbarse comment rarely and has been helping out. he!! he posted his opinion about PC colors and the guy really liked his ideas so. Stop overreacting. hes getting better slowly just leave him alone and let him get better. he will get there soon its wat the open forum is for,plus ive helped a guy in the 250ex forum cuz he asked a quastion bout stuff and i answered cuz i knew and ive been readin up
wat u need to know??oil capacity it holds 1.7some quarts of oil....oil type if ur jus doin leisure ridin use gn4 if ur doin some agressive ridin use hn4 anymore questions jus ask

08-27-2009, 01:19 PM
thats wat i said so i hjave been readin up

jesseweaver
08-27-2009, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Nova
It's when these come up I have second thoughts. :scary:

hahaha did he really say that??? thats hilarious :D

08-27-2009, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Nova
It's when these come up I have second thoughts. :scary: yaa but he was new i didnt know him and he was bossin me around,if it was anyone else it would have been cool wit me if they werwe doin that but now i know he is a previous member and were cool

fandl450r
08-27-2009, 01:51 PM
yaa but he was new i didnt know him and he was bossin me around,if it was anyone else it would have been cool wit me if they werwe doin that but now i know he is a previous member and were cool

It is true that the Agreement you digital sign before allowing access states that you MUST be 13 to use this forum.

I could care less if he's 11 or 21, his posts are absolutely worthless. I have not read a single post of his that would even warrant an intelligent response.

But of course half the kids I see post on here are pretty retarded too.

440racer66
08-27-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by bmxican345
he's 11.

everyone chill.

im with him on the subject

Pipeless416
08-27-2009, 01:57 PM
this is all pretty immature. i think this should be taken down. its one thing to tell him to shut up, but this is a different story.

jesseweaver
08-27-2009, 02:00 PM
yaa but he was new

YOU are new too! how hard is it to realize that. you've been here what a month?? i've been here 2 years or something and i still consider myself pretty new

m0t0xk1d
08-27-2009, 02:11 PM
shane ur ltr would look very nice with some green beadlock hiper wheels,and maybe some green powdercoated handlebars,but the suzuki sticker in green would be sick,u know if u powdercoat frame green it would look absolutely sick,but im sure u prob dont wanna go through that trouble right now,but it would look cool,bumper,grab bar and that stuff powdercoated green but not sure u wanna go through that right now either

the frame would look awsome green.....but u prob dont wanna go through it and ya a green hmf would look nice,but do they make dasa pipes in green or duncan fatboy4s in green?and that green netting in the nerf bars would look retty sweet,and u should paint the whole rims green it would look right u need to paint them like the hiper wheels are painted only green on the outside of rim,and black on the inside would look cool

well i was reeading in an atv sport magazine,they had this parrt that they had a 400ex and they put a different full pipe on it everytime and put it on the dyno,and yes the yosh only hit like 4.somthin more hp,but the curtis sparks full pipe was 7.26 and the duncan pipe was like 7.25 and this mag was from like 01'so they didnt have motoworks.....but maybe u might wanna look into a curtis sparks or duncan pipe.......

all legitiment comments. nothing wrong with them. hes getting better

KXRida
08-27-2009, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
you have to be at least 13 to use the forum

I was going to say isn't there and age thing on here. That right there are grounds for termination.

Don't get me wrong we all have to start somewhere, but I will be the first to confess that it is getting a little old reading over (or trying to) all the non-sense posts in the threads.

In his defense he is getting better than what he was, but he should do more reading than posting at the moment. He could probably answer 95% of his questions with the search button or 5 minutes of his time.

08-27-2009, 02:29 PM
all legitiment comments. nothing wrong with them. hes getting better u didnt even get the one in the 250ex forum or the one private message tofu man asked me a question and i answered it hapilly and i was right

Scro
08-27-2009, 02:45 PM
TO ALL YOU ADULTS THAT LET AN ELEVEN-YEAR-OLD GET UNDER YOUR SKIN: There is a simple feature on this forum called an ignore list - User CP < Edit Ignore List < type his name < update list

Quit your *****in and complaining...

08-27-2009, 02:50 PM
yes, he is annoying and i had my issues with him at first, but just ignore the crap posts and in time he will grow into a contributing member of the site...i'd even go ride with him this weekend as i bet he is not as brazen and gooberish in person...

usp4u
08-27-2009, 02:58 PM
I've seen this kind of poll/thread on another site get the OP banned on the grounds of a personal attack;)

08-27-2009, 02:59 PM
ohh no im not gooberish......soz cant go ridin im grounded from my quad until school starts but i have no clue wat brazen is so idk if im that or not....

insaneracin2003
08-27-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Scro
TO ALL YOU ADULTS THAT LET AN ELEVEN-YEAR-OLD GET UNDER YOUR SKIN: There is a simple feature on this forum called an ignore list - User CP < Edit Ignore List < type his name < update list

That's what i'm talking about!!!!

j_cyrus3
08-27-2009, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Scro

:cool: agreed

450r ride red
08-27-2009, 03:41 PM
ban the guy that made this thread!!!!!

IRISH-RACER-14
08-27-2009, 03:43 PM
ban him, end of story,FULL STOP. im sick of it...i also asked alot of questions, may have been in an agrument, im 15 and im smart anought what to say and not to say