PDA

View Full Version : Got an idea :] anyone here like 400exs?

backwoodsracer
08-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Well i got to thinkin theres a million 400ex owners , im think its one of the top selling atvs!, but what if they had some sort of huge 400ex event like 400ex owners only? maybe have different types of races and stuff? love to hear yalls input, put up pics to haha

Pipeless416
08-27-2009, 11:45 AM
before this thread gets ruined like all the others, i think it would be an awesome idea. finding a central location would be difficult though. if you're will to do the work, im sure people would be willing to show up. PS- what percentage 400ex needs to be left to constitute it as still being a 400ex :p

08-27-2009, 11:47 AM
yes i agree 400ex's are awsome one of the best trail quads out there,there pretty much bulletproof but this guy is messin with my head!

backwoodsracer
08-27-2009, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
before this thread gets ruined like all the others, i think it would be an awesome idea. finding a central location would be difficult though. if you're will to do the work, im sure people would be willing to show up. PS- what percentage 400ex needs to be left to constitute it as still being a 400ex :p

hahah, yeah i had it on my mind all day, love the dual pipes , but i was thinkin busco beach could do something [its in NC] im bout tired of billet ,

backwoodsracer
08-27-2009, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by billet250ex
ok idk who the hell u are only bein on here for 5minutes for u first time tryin to boss me around???????who do u think u are man?????i mean its cool if these other guys do but ur new....dude u keep dat up U ARE gonna get banned like i did cuz i was like that before
hah KID ive been a member here since before you were born i just got a new tag so shut it kid, not to be impatient but...........wow

08-27-2009, 12:00 PM
ahhhhh ok thats cool ill delete and i do believe i've seen ur name on here before and u had a cool avatar....ahlright were cool?

fandl450r
08-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Smit I'd watch yourself, I'll be talking to Pappy about this.

backwoodsracer
08-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by billet250ex
ahhhhh ok thats cool ill delete and i do believe i've seen ur name on here before and u had a cool avatar....ahlright were cool?

sure ,

TRXman86
08-27-2009, 12:18 PM
billet250ex... I'd say just ban his IP and be done with it. Kid is always trying to start chit with people...but hey, thats just me...

As far as a gathering of EX's... now why didn't ya think of this before I sold both of mine :D I'm sure this would be a pretty neat deal. There are some nice ones out there and run as good as they look. Now ya got me regretting selling my last one :mad: LOL

F-16Guy
08-27-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
...finding a central location would be difficult though...
How about within two hours of 46901?? :devil:
That does sound like a fun idea. It'd be cool to compare different engine builds and see what kinds of mods people have done. Mine's pretty middle-of-the-road, but I'll bet there's some pretty crazy EX's out there!

backwoodsracer
08-28-2009, 07:42 AM
yeah

i think it be cool to have it set up like a car show ya know kinda line em up, then have races and stuff , i thinked itd be awsome if honda sponsored it! lol,

as for smistank, get em off of here i know i was sorta bad when i first got on here but jeez kid! i never got bad ,thanks to pappyy for putting up with me

haha F-16 im thinkin 27597 haha

trx whyed you sell em!?

F-16Guy
08-28-2009, 08:03 AM
Yeah, the car show style setup is a good idea. A drag strip would be cool, too. I'd like to run mine and see how it does against some of the other builds. I hear Badlands in Attica is pretty nice, and it's only 1.5 hours from me. :cool:

backwoodsracer
08-28-2009, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
Yeah, the car show style setup is a good idea. A drag strip would be cool, too. I'd like to run mine and see how it does against some of the other builds. I hear Badlands in Attica is pretty nice, and it's only 1.5 hours from me. :cool:

haha yeah heres what i want

car show set up
drag strip
tt track
dyno place[or w/e haha]
mx track
BIKINI BIKE WASH
sponsors tents
raffles
food
and other satuff i caant remember but deffinatley bikini bike wash

Pipeless416
08-28-2009, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
I hear Badlands in Attica is pretty nice, and it's only 1.5 hours from me. :cool:

i like that idea! :D

F-16Guy
08-28-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by backwoodsracer
haha yeah heres what i want

car show set up
drag strip
tt track
dyno place[or w/e haha]
mx track
BIKINI BIKE WASH
sponsors tents
raffles
food
and other satuff i caant remember but deffinatley bikini bike wash

Why is bikini bike wash the only one in caps?? LMAO.

gpd005
08-28-2009, 03:18 PM
I like this idea, and i even like the badlands location! Just make sure it's not the same weekend as a GNCC!

TRXman86
08-29-2009, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by backwoodsracer
trx whyed you sell em!?

Needed to get a few bills paid off. Didn;t have anything else to work with at the time. Plus I needed something with a bit more grunt without having to bore out. The last one I had had a 416 kit and ran awesome, but lacked the top end of a good 450. I sure miss it though....

backwoodsracer
08-31-2009, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by TRXman86
Needed to get a few bills paid off. Didn;t have anything else to work with at the time. Plus I needed something with a bit more grunt without having to bore out. The last one I had had a 416 kit and ran awesome, but lacked the top end of a good 450. I sure miss it though.... hahaha maybe some exceptions:D