View Full Version : It's almost here!!!!!

J.Brown121
08-27-2009, 06:36 AM
College football is fast approaching, and I get more excited about the prospects of this season everyday!! Is anyone else ready for the season to start, and what are ya'lls predictions for this season?

I thin the championship game will be a repeat of last year, but i think the Sooners will finally win another BCS game :D , and I have no idea who's going to win the heisman-tebow? bradford? maybe mccoy?:confused:

gcart2
08-27-2009, 01:03 PM
i love being a florida gator :devil:

TRXman86
08-27-2009, 01:08 PM
*I*O*W*A *I*O*W*A.... :D

I'm actually a big GATOR fan, Iowa, 'Noles, Irish... I'm pretty well open... Missouri... well... I have seen better. Some of the practice sessions don't look promising... our last years high school champs could walk over them... this year don't look to be much different.

KXRida
08-27-2009, 02:20 PM
I'm a die hard penn stater.... I'm more excited for hunting season than football at the moment though.

Pipeless416
08-27-2009, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
I'm a die hard penn stater.... I'm more excited for hunting season than football at the moment though.

on october 10th, your team is paying my team to come and get destroyed. don't worry, we're used to it:p. iowa next year :eek2:

quad2xtreme
08-27-2009, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by KXRida

I'm all twisted...

I grew up in Waynesburg and near Uniontown, PA so I followed Pitt, Penn State, and WVU. I went to WVU so now I am a Mountaineer. I've lost any interest in Pitt but still a big Penn State fan. Actually glad they stopped playing against each other. :D

J.Brown121
08-27-2009, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
i love being a florida gator :devil:

to be honest florida is prolly my 3rd favorite team behind OU and whoever is playing Texas. Florida is gunna be tough this year, but the Big 12 has some good teams:)

ALAMX37
08-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Its good to be a Florida Gator.

Preseason predictions, SEC dominance.

Florida and Bama will have there own national championship game in the SEC game like last year.

J.Brown121
08-27-2009, 03:34 PM
ole' miss will be tough to beat, but i haven't really heard about alabama...and bama would have been slaughtered by florida and oklahoma in the chamionship game imo

ALAMX37
08-27-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by ridin'MX365
ole' miss will be tough to beat, but i haven't really heard about alabama...and bama would have been slaughtered by florida and oklahoma in the chamionship game imo

Did you see the SEC game, Bama gave Florida 10x the game Oklahoma did.

J.Brown121
08-27-2009, 03:47 PM
i just think that bama wouldn't have been ready like they weren't for utah...and bama doesn't have a heisman winner

liljhall09
08-27-2009, 03:58 PM
GO BUCKS

gcart2
08-27-2009, 07:13 PM
Obviously i am a tebow fan, however i gained so much respect for him after he said this:

“I’m sorry. Extremely sorry,” Tebow said. “We were looking for an undefeated season. That was my goal, something Florida’s never done here. But I promise you one thing: A lot of good will come out of this. You have never seen any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season, and you will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season. God bless.”

that is amazing.

People talk trash about tebow all day long, he IS the definition of what a football player should be.

UF is an amazing team with or without Tebow, however he is a important part.