PDA

View Full Version : My bike before winter build

mxpimp2000
08-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Going to post some pics of my quad before i do a complete make over this winter. got a new frame from pappy already PCd white and she is gonna be sexy.

let me knw what yall think good or bad idc

mxpimp2000
08-26-2009, 08:13 PM

mxpimp2000
08-26-2009, 08:14 PM

dehner47
08-27-2009, 10:45 AM
very nice. bike is gonna be sexy with a new white frame.

got a question. is your kill cord hooked up to your key switch?? looks like thether cord come from your kill switch to the key assembly.

dehner47
08-27-2009, 10:50 AM
another stupid question. yes i'm full of stupid all the time. haha anyway, in your sig it shows your running...

Production B
open 4 stroke A
atv open pro

how does that work? how can you run three totally dif class levels?? please explain incase i'm not understanding something.

mxpimp2000
08-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
very nice. bike is gonna be sexy with a new white frame.

got a question. is your kill cord hooked up to your key switch?? looks like thether cord come from your kill switch to the key assembly.

nah i just clip it to my key when its not hooked to my belt so i wont fly around and get tangled up in something while i aint racing it

mxpimp2000
08-27-2009, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
another stupid question. yes i'm full of stupid all the time. haha anyway, in your sig it shows your running...

Production B
open 4 stroke A
atv open pro

how does that work? how can you run three totally dif class levels?? please explain incase i'm not understanding something.

production B in the nationals (next season) and (2009) i ran open 4stroke a&b in the locals and atv open in locals. then open classes are better because i cant be protested it being open so anyone can ride the class..

quadboy-55
08-27-2009, 12:01 PM
ok, that thing looks fairly modded out. whats youre plan for the winter besides the frame? part out start fresh? or frame, fix, add, replace?

mxpimp2000
08-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by quadboy-55
ok, that thing looks fairly modded out. whats youre plan for the winter besides the frame? part out start fresh? or frame, fix, add, replace?

bought the new reingforced frame from pappy he PCd it 4me. so only thing im goin to do is PC arms/spindles/hubs/little things that stand out. add kicker kit/new tires maybe some custom graphics from spastic designs. its gonna be a eye catcher. even tho i get alotta comments at the track now i just take care of my bike. she gets washed every time i get it dusty.:D

J.Brown121
08-29-2009, 03:13 PM
what color are you gunna pc everything else?

mxpimp2000
08-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by ridin'MX365
what color are you gunna pc everything else?

moly coat,black,white,and maybe some candy blue idk yet

quadboy-55
08-29-2009, 11:33 PM
thats a neat idea, i was thinking of doing something sililar to my quad.

-white frame, nerfs, bumper grab bar, plastic.. nerfs getting scratched really sucks balls tho :(
-orange, graphics, seat accents, rear beadlocks.

then prolly getting the new Sun-line bars, brown and white, looks trick.

mxpimp2000
08-29-2009, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by quadboy-55
thats a neat idea, i was thinking of doing something sililar to my quad.

-white frame, nerfs, bumper grab bar, plastic.. nerfs getting scratched really sucks balls tho :(
-orange, graphics, seat accents, rear beadlocks.

then prolly getting the new Sun-line bars, brown and white, looks trick.

i prb wont PC my nerfs cause they get beat on pretty bad so idk if itd be worth it.

bumper
grab bar
arms
swinger
frame
stem
shock springs
wheel hubs
spindles
subframe

those are bout the only things id get PCd