08-26-2009, 02:26 PM
What? Maybe you should learn grammar.

angrypappasmurf
08-26-2009, 02:40 PM
ok there mister hardcore
howabtarunonword ...
who cares im not doing a article
its ***** holes like you that drive ppl crazy
if you would just shut the fuc* up and quit fighting abt shi* like this this forum would b prime not that its bad but everyone is aloways fighting y dont you go find a bord war to join

... o yea how was the grammar on that one?

08-26-2009, 02:49 PM
2 posts and you are already criticizing the site...nice...the site would be a whole heck of a lot better if people would tighten up their grammar and spelling a little...

yes, it is the internet and we don't have to be perfect, but any post should be readable without the need of a code breaker...your first post falls way short of that...

angrypappasmurf
08-26-2009, 03:33 PM
criticizing the site? i was just getting at the point that what kills all the good sites is the bull **** like that

sorry...idk ill stop

08-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Welcome to the forum.

By the way, ease up on the language. The moderators here don't like all the cursing and I myself almost got banned for it once.

VTredneckgames
08-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by angrypappasmurf
i was just getting at the point that what kills all the good sites is the bull **** like that

sorry...idk ill stop

exactly.

Ignorance is very easily seen in the way a person writes.

Take your time, use punctuation, and use clear and concise sentences.

I.E. The word "witch" is what is in the Wizard of Oz. "Which" is used in the same context as "what one"

That will make things better for everyone. Welcome to the site. As you can tell, there is an abundance of information on here.

insaneracin2003
08-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Welcome to the site angrypappasmurf, this place is great for how too's and such. Word of advice, ignore the stupidity and keep it clean in here. All will be good. Grammer is always a plus on any site. No reason for people to complain if everything is good with a post. No biggie. Well enjoy the site and input and pics of your quad is always a plus.