PDA

View Full Version : Selling everything...

JRP
08-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Hey everyone, for alot of you, you all know me pretty good. But the time has come to say goodbye for awhile. Just with work, school, and other things, racing and riding just isn't working anymore. Everything is forsale. Trailer, quads, everything. Please let me know if you need any pics or info, please PM me. Thank You

jesseweaver
08-25-2009, 09:56 PM
ah man it always sucks to see someone getting out of the sport completely. hopefully you'll get back into it eventually. good luck with your school and everything

this is something i've always considered and i know wuold be the smart thing for me to do before i even sink more money into it but i just can't bring myself to sell my bike. i know it would kill me to go along with friends to the track and just watch.

shane071489
08-25-2009, 09:59 PM
if you have any ltr parts i need a few things if youd be willing to sell if so email me at shane071489@yahoo.com

JRP
08-25-2009, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
ah man it always sucks to see someone getting out of the sport completely. hopefully you'll get back into it eventually. good luck with your school and everything

this is something i've always considered and i know wuold be the smart thing for me to do before i even sink more money into it but i just can't bring myself to sell my bike. i know it would kill me to go along with friends to the track and just watch.

Thanks jesse i really appreciate it man. But i completely understand what your saying, and believe me, last year, this was no where in my mind, but.... NONE of my friends ride anymore other than a guy named stephen. The only track i have to practice at, the guys don't ride anymore, so i have no one to ride with. Im buying a streetbike and a few of my buds have one. They aren't the crazy riders, they are the go the speed limit, and relax riders. It would be fun to get into something else and not have to spend thousands, or try to be f ast. lol

But i do not have any parts for the ltr forsale other than stock shocks and aarms. also stock piston and cylinder

jesseweaver
08-26-2009, 06:49 AM
ever think of selling everything and just picking up an older 450r for like $3000. only riding if your friends are riding somewhere and not push yourself, and not feel like you have to be good. just so you can be there and still be around it. maybe if you feel like you really have to push yourself on the quad, get a cheap 4 stroke bike and just go to the track when your friends do.

i've really thought about this, my friends hardly ever ride at tracks and they go to the coal piles fro the weekend every now and then. i'd hate having to sit at home when they do go so i was thinking of picking up an older crf450 for maybe $2500 and just ride whenever my friends do. go to the coal piles for the weekend everynow and then, ride trails at the cabin and only go to the track a couple times a year. I just would want to be able to relax a lot more when i ride i guess

JRP
08-26-2009, 06:59 AM
ever think of selling everything and just picking up an older 450r for like $3000. only riding if your friends are riding somewhere and not push yourself, and not feel like you have to be good. just so you can be there and still be around it. maybe if you feel like you really have to push yourself on the quad, get a cheap 4 stroke bike and just go to the track when your friends do.

i've really thought about this, my friends hardly ever ride at tracks and they go to the coal piles fro the weekend every now and then. i'd hate having to sit at home when they do go so i was thinking of picking up an older crf450 for maybe $2500 and just ride whenever my friends do. go to the coal piles for the weekend everynow and then, ride trails at the cabin and only go to the track a couple times a year. I just would want to be able to relax a lot more when i ride i guess

Eh not to sure, i know one thing fosure, it'd be another ltr hahaha! But I might get a bike if i get back into riding, a buddy of mine is real good, goes to LL Amatuer nat every year, just has som ****ty luck. But another thing is, my job, i work every weekend, 1:30pm to 10pm. Thats the WHOLE day lol, then when I have off on the weekdays, everyone is working or they don't fee like riding, and I don't ride by myself on a private track. And then the closest track thats open for open practice is 2hrs away and I'm not driving that far to just practice one day by myself lol

Tommy Warren
08-26-2009, 07:33 PM
i just can't bring myself to sell my bike. [/B]

I hope your not talking about the one for sale in your sig! LOL

extremeblastr
08-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
I hope your not talking about the one for sale in your sig! LOL

he picked that bike up to turn it around and hopefully make a few bucks;)

idt you'll see his yami for sale for a while

08-26-2009, 07:38 PM
no he's got a yz250f

extremeblastr
08-26-2009, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by billet250ex
no he's got a yz250f

kid read the posts. 9 times out of 10 if your post isn't stupid its a repeat.

08-26-2009, 07:52 PM
when i was postin my post u posted it so i didnt see it

extremeblastr
08-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by billet250ex
when i was postin my post u posted it so i didnt see it

it took you three minutes to type that half a sentence? idts pal

fastredrider44
08-26-2009, 09:33 PM
LOL!

Anyway, back to JRP. Man, That sucks! I know how you feel, but I just haven't got to the point to quit yet. But I don't know who you are or what you have, so what are you planning on getting rid of?

jesseweaver
08-26-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr

idt you'll see his yami for sale for a while

idk about that :( all my friends are pretty much selling their bikes and quads. no one is seriously into it anymore, everyone just wants to ride once a month if that. everyones moving on to fast cars and street bikes and i'm getting left behind.

extremeblastr
08-26-2009, 09:46 PM
idk about that :( all my friends are pretty much selling their bikes and quads. no one is seriously into it anymore, everyone just wants to ride once a month if that. everyones moving on to fast cars and street bikes and i'm getting left behind.

do yourself a favor and stay behind until they all calm down. you've already lost your license once so i would imagine that a fast car or crotch rocket is going to be just a littleeee to tempting and don't say noo i'll be careful and blah blah lol i've been there and i know how it is, in a couple years you'll be happy you kept the bike and even more happy your still alive. save the crotch rockets and what not for later on when you can control the urge to race that dbag revvin his motor next to you at the stoplight on a busy road.

jesseweaver
08-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
do yourself a favor and stay behind until they all calm down. you've already lost your license once so i would imagine that a fast car or crotch rocket is going to be just a littleeee to tempting and don't say noo i'll be careful and blah blah lol i've been there and i know how it is, in a couple years you'll be happy you kept the bike and even more happy your still alive. save the crotch rockets and what not for later on when you can control the urge to race that dbag revvin his motor next to you at the stoplight on a busy road.

yea i've thought about this, i dont think i really wanna have a crotch rocket though when i'm married and have kids and more responsibilities.

and yea i know i probably would get in trouble with the law pretty quick, but i did learn my lesson with speeding for the most part. and i just got insurance quotes now and WOW :eek2: its hardly worth it to even drive now :( and i've never even been in any type of accident. just a really bad combo of record/age/car. if the license suspension wasn't enough motivation to slow down, the insurance sure is!

fastredrider44
08-26-2009, 10:27 PM
the insurance sure is!

That was a touchy subject before any tickets.:mad:

Mattman88
08-27-2009, 04:03 AM
I hate to butt into this convo and steal this thread but jesse weaver do live close to York, Pa? I am looking into getting back into riding but most of my friends have gotten outta it. I went to the streetbike scene for the summer and im outta that already. It isnt as fun as you think.

jesseweaver
08-27-2009, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Mattman88
I hate to butt into this convo and steal this thread but jesse weaver do live close to York, Pa? I am looking into getting back into riding but most of my friends have gotten outta it. I went to the streetbike scene for the summer and im outta that already. It isnt as fun as you think.

yea i live kinda close to work. i'm in northern lancaster county. Ephrata to be exact. yea im always lookin for people to ride with, i'll be riding a lot more come fall.