PDA

View Full Version : 05 yfz450 $2400 MO

snacob14
08-25-2009, 06:58 PM
I have a 05 yfz450 that I'm needing to sell. I'm not old enough to race it and I need to sell to get a 300ex. I have had this bike for a year and it has been a great, reliable bike. Its been ridden in my backyard track mostly. Oil and air filter meticulously changed every 5 hours. has dg nerfs with heal gaurds, dg full belly skid, white handgaurds, ac racing rear bumper, fairly new razr I rears and fairly new kenda Klaw fronts(both have around 90% tread. BIke has stock exhaust and runs a twin air filter. other than that it is stock. Plastics have some scratches and a chip from riding. The guy before me rode it around 30-40 hours, but he must have had it the mud a few times because there were some surface scratches when I got it. Overall appearance of plastic is an 7.5 - 8 out of 10. Runs awesome, the only reason I'm getting rid of it is beause I'm not old enough to race it in the oxc in missouri. call or email if interested. I'm not interested in trades unless perhaps you have a xc ready 300ex. Also have the stock headlights along with it, just took them off to go the st. joe, didn't want to break them on the rocks.
I have a 05 yfz450 that I'm needing to sell. I'm not old enough to race it and I need to sell to get a 300ex. I have had this bike for a year and it has been a great, reliable bike. Its been ridden in my backyard track mostly. Oil and air filter meticulously changed every 5 hours. has dg nerfs with heal gaurds, dg full belly skid, white handgaurds, ac racing rear bumper, fairly new razr I rears and fairly new kenda Klaw fronts(both have around 90% tread. BIke has stock exhaust and runs a twin air filter. other than that it is stock. Runs awesome, the only reason I'm getting rid of it is beause I'm not old enough to race it in the oxc in missouri. call or email if interested. I'm not interested in trades unless perhaps you have a xc ready 300ex. Also have the stock headlights along with it, just took them off to go the st. joe, didn't want to break them on the rocks. go here for pictures. I can get some more up this weekend. thanks

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/1337216950.html
jessjakem@yahoo.com
573-535-0994

TRXman86
08-27-2009, 12:07 PM
You have to be 16 to race it right? Why not hang on to it for next year? Seems like a dam nice price, outta go FAST!!! post it up on D-18 site as well. http://www.district18.info/phpBB2/index.php

snacob14
08-27-2009, 12:16 PM
its a great bike and I think at a great price. I just want ot race next season and have ot start out on a 300 or smaller to run the youth division.

TRXman86
08-27-2009, 05:38 PM
How soon you looking to get rid of it? I got a buddy that might jump all over it. Ya know anyone looking for a Polaris Predator :D