PDA

View Full Version : Blue Diamond MX

Crazy lil punk
08-24-2009, 10:59 PM
Planning on going down this week. Anyone know anything about the track? Do they still have a quad track?

ALXKFX450R
08-25-2009, 04:21 AM
Its still there. Very hard packed, and not well gromed like the bike track , they dont seem to cater to us quad riders thou. Did hear that there building another one, cant wait

Crazy lil punk
08-25-2009, 11:03 PM
are there many quad riders there? is it worth it to come down and pay the fee? I live about an hour away.

ALXKFX450R
08-26-2009, 05:22 AM
yeah it's worth it. On an average there's about 4 quads there on the weekend. I have a membership and it is $28 for me but if you don't have a membership its $55. I guess I've just been spoiled with nicer tracks like Breezewood Proving Grounds. I'm heading to MX573 this weekend....i'm from philly area too send me a pm if you want to head up there w/ us.

Crazy lil punk
08-26-2009, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by ALXKFX450R
yeah it's worth it. On an average there's about 4 quads there on the weekend. I have a membership and it is $28 for me but if you don't have a membership its $55. I guess I've just been spoiled with nicer tracks like Breezewood Proving Grounds. I'm heading to MX573 this weekend....i'm from philly area too send me a pm if you want to head up there w/ us.

****, i got friends in the poconones who are all going to area MX573 this weekend, But i ended up turning them down because its such a long trip. I was figuring i would just buy a memebership for blue if I head down, I had one before, but its expired by now. I am planning to take a ride out to Breezewood in the spring too.

Crazy lil punk
08-27-2009, 09:47 PM
went today. It was pretty decent. super hard packed, but a few good jumps, I got a membership, definatly a decent little practice track!

drchoicey
08-27-2009, 11:07 PM
sup punk!
where is this place?
do they have a web site?
and / or do you have an address?

Crazy lil punk
08-28-2009, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by drchoicey
sup punk!
where is this place?
do they have a web site?