PDA

View Full Version : September Quad of the Month poll

TheFontMaster
08-24-2009, 07:41 PM
We have some very nice quads entered this month. Good luck to everyone who entered. I'll announce the winner in a week.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=407416

eastcoastpro20
08-25-2009, 03:46 PM
wow jus 3 votes? i dnt understand how thats all ive received.

fastredrider44
08-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Wow! tough choice this month!

08-25-2009, 08:09 PM
it was a tough choice between u and fandl eastcoastpro but i voted for u eastcoast.......but looks like fandl is gonna win

DarkRider3
08-25-2009, 09:31 PM
whys everyone hatin' on the Yamaha???

liljhall09
08-26-2009, 10:50 AM
No hatin on the yamaha , looks sick but fandl450r's is spotless :)

eastcoastpro20
08-26-2009, 10:53 AM
i really dont think it gets anymore spotless than mine is haha

braybray08
08-26-2009, 02:05 PM
Scro's quad is the best looking by far IMO

eastcoastpro20
08-26-2009, 03:21 PM
i guess i jus dnt understand this whole QOTM thing.

Scro
08-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by braybray08
Scro's quad is the best looking by far IMO

Thank you.

Originally posted by eastcoastpro20
i guess i jus dnt understand this whole QOTM thing.

It's not a popularity contest. You're not going to win votes over by urging people to "go vote" in the other forums. The members will vote for which quad they think looks the best. Seems fairly simple to me...

eastcoastpro20
08-26-2009, 03:49 PM
i was jus tryin to get people to vote we didnt have many votes at the time, no where in those did i say hey guys go vote for me please, i guess thats my bad for remindin people, im sorry next time all ask for your permission and make sure you approve of me remindin people of something.
And to me and when ive voted in the past i think IMO the QOTM should be one that has been "built not bought" ( and by all means i am not takin away from the other quads, those are awesome quads and deserving of there votes) but once again anybody can buy parts and bolt them on.
But all the quads look great and nobody has anything to be ashamed of whether you have 1 or 100 votes, im not tryin to act cocky and like i should win either, im jus saying what ive been raised on and what many car and truck shows base there winners off of is custom stuff built stuff not stuff that was just bolted on.

Im sure im gna get some angry responses for this one but owell haha i didnt mean any disrespect by this.

DarkRider3
08-26-2009, 06:24 PM
No one should be angry with you stating your opinion! I like your thoughts on the subject. Obviously there are some super clean quads this month. Mine, it was out on the track, and in the dunes prior to my rebuild so of course it will show some wear and some dirt.

If anyone has a secret to clean an intake please share.

If I were to not win, I'm not ashamed to lose to any of these quads.

I look at it this way, there's always net month!

Tommy Warren
08-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by DarkRider3
No one should be angry with you stating your opinion! I like your thoughts on the subject. Obviously there are some super clean quads this month. Mine, it was out on the track, and in the dunes prior to my rebuild so of course it will show some wear and some dirt.

If anyone has a secret to clean an intake please share.

If I were to not win, I'm not ashamed to lose to any of these quads.

I look at it this way, there's always net month!

I'm madly in love with your quad man!! and I'm not a big yfz fan there is something that just pops for me! great job:D

fandl450r
08-27-2009, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by eastcoastpro20
i was jus tryin to get people to vote we didnt have many votes at the time, no where in those did i say hey guys go vote for me please, i guess thats my bad for remindin people, im sorry next time all ask for your permission and make sure you approve of me remindin people of something.
And to me and when ive voted in the past i think IMO the QOTM should be one that has been "built not bought" ( and by all means i am not takin away from the other quads, those are awesome quads and deserving of there votes) but once again anybody can buy parts and bolt them on.
But all the quads look great and nobody has anything to be ashamed of whether you have 1 or 100 votes, im not tryin to act cocky and like i should win either, im jus saying what ive been raised on and what many car and truck shows base there winners off of is custom stuff built stuff not stuff that was just bolted on.

Im sure im gna get some angry responses for this one but owell haha i didnt mean any disrespect by this.

:rolleyes: It's true anyone can buy parts and bolt them on, but most of the quads in here have some degree of "customization" that you seem to be placing a higher value on. Not to be a dick or anything but just remember whining about not getting votes isn't going to get you anywhere, because I have seen a couple posts by you stating such things as "I don't know what I've only got 3 votes" etc.

DarkRider3
08-29-2009, 03:06 PM
fandl, looks like you got this one in the bag!!! Well deserved, your bike is super clean and well put together from the looks of it. Keep in one piece!

joeyds450x
09-01-2009, 06:20 AM
i love the blue 450r' s got my vote! maybe it was/is your frame color that turned everyone away frum your quad.. that was my reason it didnt get my vote...

TheFontMaster
09-01-2009, 07:46 PM
This month's winner is fandl450r with his 450er. Congratulations!! Also thank you to everyone who entered this month. There was some very nice nice quads, and this was one of the best QOTM's that we have had this year.

Bittfield426
10-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Gotta give props to Fandl on this build... This bike is not truly appreciated until you see it in person... IT IS IMMACULATE