PDA

View Full Version : chad reed

dehner47
08-24-2009, 10:01 AM
just wanted to give a big ATV congrats to the 2009 ama national mx champion. alot of haters told him it couldn't be done. they said he didnt have the determination. he wasn't right there with his speed. they also told him he's a sx rider not an mx rider. and he went out this year and should everyone he has what it takes to take home his 1st 450 outddor championship. and on top of all the haters, he has been battling a stomuch virus all year. you the man schad reed. you derserve that big red #1 plate.

this just shows everyone that you can do anything you want to do. even if you have millions of hater telling you you cant. as chad reed said during the sx season " if you just put your head down, elbows up and *** back, the wins will come to you"

congrats chad. cant wait to see ya do battle with bubba next season in sx. gonna be a good year thats for sure.

ps. haters, please dont start with the "bubba wasnt there thats why he won rant" your right. he wasnt there. if he wanted to win the damn thing, he would of been :devil:

250r rider 88
08-24-2009, 10:13 AM
props to Reed is in order

however it has to be said that there was a "lack" of competition without Allessi and Villapoto, had the three of them all raced it would have been an amazing season just sucks injuries had to limit it

also mad props to the other guys like tedesco and grant and company who stepped up and didn't let reed completely run away with it

only 4 months till supercross, come on January

dehner47
08-24-2009, 10:19 AM
very true.and agree with what your saying but, one of the biggest factors in racing, especially when racing for a title is consistancy. whether thats running in top 3 all the time or staying healthy. you gotta be there til the end in order to win the damn thing. and there is no one more consistant then big bad chad reed.

250r rider 88
08-24-2009, 10:27 AM
agreed, forget who said it but the quote i always remember is "speed wins races, consistency wins championships"

i just think "for the fans" it was an OK season, could have been spectacular with RV and Allessi in the mix, that would take it back to the Bubba, RC, Windham days, them were always amazing races

300extreme#8
08-24-2009, 12:32 PM
yep this will prolly piss people off but due to many factors he would have prolly finished 5th if no injuries and everyone raced. add the factors alessi and rv got injuried when they both ruled the first few races. Grant wasnt far behind but had afew bad motos and it would have been close between him and reed. And dont forget that Stewart didnt race either. put those factors back in and Reed winning isnt so impressive, but props to him for being successful and winning a championship.

Guy400
08-24-2009, 01:05 PM
Congrats to Chad on a well-deserved #1 plate. He earned it given what he had to work with. However, like many have already said, the level of competition was pretty low this year. No Alessi, no Villipoto and no Bubba. It would be like Windham winning the SX title this year if Bubba, Chad, Andrew Short and Josh Grant didn't race.

jesseweaver
08-24-2009, 01:22 PM
congrats but i still dont like him and this is only gonna make him more cocky :rolleyes: i enjoyed watching this year, there were some close races, and the 250 class was really good. i wish everyone woulda raced outdoors this year, there would have been a lot better/closer races and reed would have been lucky for a top 5...

SX should be alright this year, but james is gonna walk away with it. look at the stats, he either wins or crashes and lately he's been riding a lot smarter and crashing less it, and when he does crash its often not as bad. villipotto will be up there, look at his last 3 or so races on the big bike, i'll predict a 2nd for him.

my SX prediction:
1. Stewart by a LONG shot
2. Villipoto
3. Reed
4. Short
5. Lawrence :blah: theres my dark horse, really depends about what kind of backing he gets and if he can stay healthy

i enjoy watching outdoors so much more though, i really hope everyone runs it next year and a few of the 250 guys come up and challenge some of the guys that were riding fast this year.

is dungey running a 450 at SX this year? Any other 250 guys moving up? are any of the foreign 250 guys that are running at the top outdoors any good indorrs? anyone switching teams before SX? Anyone signing J-Law? seems like he's kinda cleaned up his act.

450rRacer22
08-24-2009, 01:25 PM
Yeah im a huge chad reed fan and i'd have to agree that because alessi and villopoto were out it made it a heck of a lot easier for chad to win the championship. Not saying that it couldnt have been done cuz Reed works really hard and i think if he wanted it bad enough he coulda beat them both. Congrats to chad though, he deserves it.

madskrillz2
08-24-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by 300extreme#8
yep this will prolly piss people off but due to many factors he would have prolly finished 5th if no injuries and everyone raced. add the factors alessi and rv got injuried when they both ruled the first few races. Grant wasnt far behind but had afew bad motos and it would have been close between him and reed. And dont forget that Stewart didnt race either. put those factors back in and Reed winning isnt so impressive, but props to him for being successful and winning a championship.

I'm gonna have to second what you said. I usually rant about how much I hate the guy, but I'll be modest this time. All I'm gonna say is he wouldn't have won if there wasn't so many people out.

insaneracin2003
08-24-2009, 02:08 PM
Congrats Chad!!!! I feel that this is all that needs to be said....

trx400EXtreme
08-24-2009, 02:16 PM
way to go chad! i dont think there was any lack of competition. i mean yeah some guys werent there but the big picture is, every single rider out there is one of the best there is. being able to beat any of them takes alot of work.

Guy400
08-24-2009, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
i dont think there was any lack of competition. You really think the level of competition was the same without Bubba, Villipoto and Alessi?

muddy400EX
08-24-2009, 03:27 PM
ya the bottom like is still that reed did NOT get hurt. sometimes riding smart pays off;)

jesseweaver
08-24-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
Congrats Chad!!!! I feel that this is all that needs to be said....

thats all that i would want said too if i won a championship after 3 guys that ARE better than me and could easily beat me didn't ride

jrspawn
08-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Reed is the man! He set out with a goal in mind and got it!

And for all the would of, should of, could of's out there....give it a break! Like carmichael has said, if anyone else wanted and deserved the championship that much, they would have been out there racing for it!

Thank you
Justin

motofreak2772
08-24-2009, 05:14 PM
I thought they ended the season early after everyone got hurt.... did he even need to race anyone? thats going to suck next year the national champion struggling to finish on the podium every race.

jesseweaver
08-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
I thought they ended the season early after everyone got hurt.... did he even need to race anyone? thats going to suck next year the national champion struggling to finish on the podium every race.

its going to be more than struggling for a podium next year. those 250 guys look as good as VP did on a 250. reedy better start working his *** off if he wants to be a top 5 guy next year.

reptikes
08-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver

my SX prediction:
1. Stewart by a LONG shot
2. Villipoto
3. Reed
4. Short
5. Lawrence :blah: theres my dark horse, really depends about what kind of backing he gets and if he can stay healthy

1.Villipoto
2.Stewart
3.Reed
4.Short
5.Kevin Windham or Tim Ferry - (One of them will bounce back this year)

OzLinc
08-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
You really think the level of competition was the same without Bubba, Villipoto and Alessi?

Thats the point though..........Villipoto and Alessi were there. They crashed out. It's not as if they got hit by a car or something. If those guys rode at a pace that means they dont crash then they won't be as fast.

I'm faster than the lot of them..........just before I crash. NOT crashing is the skill.

well done Reed.

300extreme#8
08-24-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by OzLinc
Thats the point though..........Villipoto and Alessi were there. They crashed out. It's not as if they got hit by a car or something. If those guys rode at a pace that means they dont crash then they won't be as fast.

I'm faster than the lot of them..........just before I crash. NOT crashing is the skill.

well done Reed.

So I guess u get a thrill watching guys run on cruise control than guys going balls to the walls tryin to win... I only recorded the 250s after rv and alessi went down. Not fun watching the holeshot and then the order stay the same.

If Dungey stays in lites then ima start losing respect for him. I mean heck uve won both championships, uve been in lites too long, and uve raced in the 450 class and got top five. Move up already. But if he doesnt it will still be fun watchin the lites. That's what I'm lookin forward too. I just wish it wasn't split up east coast and west coast. That would be crazy just the top 20 every race.

I bet bubba has been practicing up for sx, let's see how Reed handles him. Just hope he doesn't wreck. But u kno what they say, if you aren't wreckin then you aren't tryin hard enough. Couff couff

OzLinc
08-24-2009, 10:30 PM
So I guess u get a thrill watching guys run on cruise control than guys going balls to the walls tryin to win... I only recorded the 250s after rv and alessi went down. Not fun watching the holeshot and then the order stay the same.

If Dungey stays in lites then ima start losing respect for him. I mean heck uve won both championships, uve been in lites too long, and uve raced in the 450 class and got top five. Move up already. But if he doesnt it will still be fun watchin the lites. That's what I'm lookin forward too. I just wish it wasn't split up east coast and west coast. That would be crazy just the top 20 every race.

I bet bubba has been practicing up for sx, let's see how Reed handles him. Just hope he doesn't wreck. But u kno what they say, if you aren't wreckin then you aren't tryin hard enough. Couff couff

Don't go putting words in my mouth.......Read (not Reed) what I said. Thats it, no more.

People all over say Reed had no competition because "all" the top guys wern't there. Only Bubba wasn't there.

You got to give props to Reed; he rode smart and fast and to say otherwise is an insult to every other rider who competed against him.

reptikes
08-25-2009, 04:11 AM
People all over say Reed had no competition because "all" the top guys wern't there. Only Bubba wasn't there.

No... Bubba, Villipoto and Alessi were all out. Some because of contracts others due to injury, needless to say they were still OUT!

insaneracin2003
08-25-2009, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
thats all that i would want said too if i won a championship after 3 guys that ARE better than me and could easily beat me didn't ride
I agree that the 3 faster guys were out and it DID play a part of Chad getting the championship. But Reed was there every round and did what needed to be done to win it. I am NOT a Reed fan by any means, but he did hang around and win the championship. I would have much rather seen Villapoto or Alessi win but they didn't. I am a fan of mx and this year was dissapointing to say the least in 450 outdoor class. We will see what Reed has next year and I don't see him in the top 3 at the end.
What was Reed supposed to do when the 3 faster guys were out? Give up? I just hope he can back it up next year to spoil all this hardship on his title. If not, then he will be slammed again...

KXRida
08-25-2009, 08:48 AM
Glad reedy got another one. By far my favorite rider. Regardless he worked for the title and it payed off. Congrats Reed and rip it up in SX this year.

Why's everyone counting reed out/predicting a low podium spot this year. I do believe he was a front runner last year in sx and took home a few races. I'm a die hard RV fan, but he just had a bad year last year. Hopefully he can bounce back and have a good season.

madskrillz2
08-25-2009, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
Glad reedy got another one. By far my favorite rider. Regardless he worked for the title and it payed off. Congrats Reed and rip it up in SX this year.

Why's everyone counting reed out/predicting a low podium spot this year. I do believe he was a front runner last year in sx and took home a few races. I'm a die hard RV fan, but he just had a bad year last year. Hopefully he can bounce back and have a good season.

Because he's the Joe Byrd of bikes haha. Nobody likes him and just doesn't want to accept he can actually ride. That's how I feel anyway. :uhoh:

300extreme#8
08-25-2009, 12:17 PM

You got to give props to Reed; he rode smart and fast and to say otherwise is an insult to every other rider who competed against him.

Actually the only insult to the other guys is that they dont get any coverage what so ever. Only way you know anyone else besides the top 6 are on the track is because the names scrolling across the top of the screen.

Like I said the tv coverage only shows the top 5-6, ok this season 4 of the top 5 missed most the season leaving 2-3 riders that are almost on the same level = not eciting to watch.

sayin that doesn't insult any other riders, if anything they should hate speed channel for not puttin them on tv more often, it would really help their name get out there.

jesseweaver
08-25-2009, 09:37 PM
anyone see the MXoN riders? idk how americas gonna do this year :ermm:

Dungy and Tedesco are riding the big bikes and weimers on the 250

i really wish they could have had stewart and VP on the 450s (with mike alessi as a back up in case one of them got hurt) and Dungy on a 250. they would put up a really strong fight then.

John Noftsinger
08-26-2009, 11:15 AM
Too say that Alessi,villopola can beat reed is a joke the only rider that can beat reed is reed or stewart ,reed put all his sponcers money in insurance fund if he wins it pays millions if he loses chamionship he gets nothing that shows you how confident he was that he was gonna win the championship .Mark my words he will take the plate away from Stewart that he should have had if he wasn,t sabotaged by milsap,and the other kawi rider in the last three races .

eastcoastpro20
08-26-2009, 11:21 AM
cant stand him!!!

jesseweaver
08-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by John Noftsinger
,reed put all his sponcers money in insurance fund if he wins it pays millions if he loses chamionship he gets nothing that shows you how confident he was that he was gonna win the championship .Mark my words he will take the plate away from Stewart that he should have had if he wasn,t sabotaged by milsap,and the other kawi rider in the last three races .

lol buddy where ya gettin all your info?

and yes, the last few times they're raced together outdoors, VP and Alessi have beat reed

insaneracin2003
08-26-2009, 01:49 PM
I remember Reed not even getting on the podium in some of the early rounds....and RV and MA were leading the championship until they went down....Reed don't have a chance(my opinion) if they are still in it. But at the end,Reed was, and the championship went to him....

300extreme#8
08-26-2009, 01:50 PM
Too say that Alessi,villopola can beat reed is a joke the only rider that can beat reed is reed or stewart ,reed put all his sponcers money in insurance fund if he wins it pays millions if he loses chamionship he gets nothing that shows you how confident he was that he was gonna win the championship .Mark my words he will take the plate away from Stewart that he should have had if he wasn,t sabotaged by milsap,and the other kawi rider in the last three races .

Seriously? I remember when I was a kid and had a hero:D But not trying to start a fight or bash.... Just referring to the statement you made about alessi and rv not being able to beat reed.... "Now please go watch the first two rounds of the outdoors this season!!! Can I hear an arse whopping?"

And did you watch last season during sx? He was so talked up bc he skipped the outdoors again to train for sx and still didn't have much for bubba. I honestly think RV is the one to watch during this years SX . Not saying he's gonna win races, but I bet he will be in the hunt with reed and bubba.

300extreme#8
08-26-2009, 01:57 PM
and i honestly hope RV and Stewart puts a whoopin on Reed just so maybe he will step his *** up and fight for win instead of relaxing and let stewart have a 15 sec lead. It would have been an awesome season last year if Reed would have rode like he did in the last 2-3 rounds when his butt was watching the championship taken away.

last thing ima say, Everyone hates Stewart bc he wins too much, his black, and his cocky. Wins too much and cocky sometimes goes together so whats Reeds deal, he's cocky and doesnt win hardly at all. And he did show better attitude this year but still. I believe thats the reason bubba acts like he does, just to put some people in their place. im done....

muddy400EX
08-26-2009, 02:44 PM
and i honestly hope RV and Stewart puts a whoopin on Reed just so maybe he will step his *** up and fight for win instead of relaxing and let stewart have a 15 sec lead. It would have been an awesome season last year if Reed would have rode like he did in the last 2-3 rounds when his butt was watching the championship taken away.

last thing ima say, Everyone hates Stewart bc he wins too much, his black, and his cocky. Wins too much and cocky sometimes goes together so whats Reeds deal, he's cocky and doesnt win hardly at all. And he did show better attitude this year but still. I believe thats the reason bubba acts like he does, just to put some people in their place. im done....

ya bubba's definitely got a reason to be cocky. i think reed's problem is hes to controlled. i think if he let it hang out a little more he could be faster. outdoors he was fine cuz there was noone to really challenge him. but i think in sx if he pushes a little more and takes some risks, he could be faster

John Noftsinger
08-26-2009, 06:25 PM
If you had watched the race the interviewer said that reed put he,s sponcers money in ins. fund that if he wins he gets millions if he loses he gets nothing not made up, is the facts and last indoor season no one BUT stewart could ride with reed period .dont know where all this vill,alessie beating reed came from never seen them even pass him the entire season in indoor!

insaneracin2003
08-26-2009, 07:18 PM
If you had watched the race the interviewer said that reed put he,s sponcers money in ins. fund that if he wins he gets millions if he loses he gets nothing not made up, is the facts and last indoor season no one BUT stewart could ride with reed period .dont know where all this vill,alessie beating reed came from never seen them even pass him the entire season in indoor!
I thought we were talking outdoor! oh well. just keep swanging...

extremeblastr
08-26-2009, 07:30 PM
i think reed and byrd should enter into a same sex marriage. i mean cmon they're perfect for each other

1. neither one shuts up when they know they should
2. they both whine like little babies when something doesn't go their way
3. their fans are all so ridiculous if you say anything that might somehow be twisted into a negative comment about them they throw a huge fit and then bring up "facts" from something that has nothing to do with the conversation in an attempt to make them look good.

....sorry but somebody had to say it

muddy400EX
08-26-2009, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
i think reed and byrd should enter into a same sex marriage. i mean cmon they're perfect for each other

3. their fans are all so ridiculous if you say anything that might somehow be twisted into a negative comment about them they throw a huge fit and then bring up "facts" from something that has nothing to do with the conversation in an attempt to make them look good.

haha im a reed fan but that was kinda funny. id just like to see reed push a little harder this year in sx:macho

300extreme#8
08-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr

you really should get that printed in old english writing and put it in a frame and sell it. I applaud you and your statements! thank you, I couldn't have said it any better myself.... The best part about it is we could prolly give many examples for each one you stated hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

extremeblastr
08-26-2009, 09:11 PM
oh man i could go on about those two foreverrr and i'm gonna thank you ahead of time for the positive response because nowww there are going to be lots of people hatin on me for sayin that lol but in truth i don't really care. only time either one of those guys is marginally nice to fan is if that person is their fan not just a fan of the sport (in otherwise if you don't idolize them you don't get the time of day).

jesseweaver
08-26-2009, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
haha im a reed fan but that was kinda funny. id just like to see reed push a little harder this year in sx:macho

nah, it seems like he is fine with second place. id love to see him push harder and take risks, but i think hes too scared and rightly so.... if he rides harder and takes more risks, stewart still shuts him down and passes him like he's barely moving. if he sits back and just cruises he'll get a top 5 and he seems content with that.

John Noftsinger
08-27-2009, 09:43 AM
You guys are tards to say that he should push harder to win ! do you realize he,s only racing agains,t one of the fastest riders ever(Stewart) he rides just fine IMO.to say that dont make any sense the guy won outdoor and came in second to Stewart in indoor which if you watched the last three races he got sabatoged once by milsapp two by stewarts teammate thats what cost him the championship it wasn,t he not trying,that got to be the most retarded statemnet Ive heard ,what do you think he just give,s up three races left in season?and to say the Reed fan come up with facts to make him look good LMAO statement if you watched race you would have heard about Reed putting sponcers money in INS for championship.look it up if you dont believe instead of putting your foot in your month when you speak!

insaneracin2003
08-27-2009, 10:17 AM
Calm Down SuperFan....All we are saying really is that if Reed likes to be runner up all the time, then he needs to do what he has been doing. If he wants to win the championship, he has to ride harder and maybe on the ragged edge at times.
The ONLY reason he had a shot at the SX title was because Stewart didn't finish one of the early rounds.
And this thing about him and his sponsors with insurance?? Why the heck would he do that if he know he isn't going to win the title....
Just keep swanging....

dehner47
08-27-2009, 10:28 AM
it dont matter who was there racing or lack of.. it dont matter how many seconds you win or get beat by.. it dont matter if you settle for second, third or last every race.. it dont matter if you win a championship by 1000 points or by one point.. cause when its time to look at the record book, chad has a champoinship next to him name. no one remembers how he won or by how much or any of that jargin. he won. congrats to him. on to the sx season :D

insaneracin2003
08-27-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
it dont matter who was there racing or lack of.. it dont matter how many seconds you win or get beat by.. it dont matter if you settle for second, third or last every race.. it dont matter if you win a championship by 1000 points or by one point.. cause when its time to look at the record book, chad has a champoinship next to him name. no one remembers how he won or by how much or any of that jargin. he won. congrats to him. on to the sx season :D
yeah!!! What he ^^^ said :macho

300extreme#8
08-27-2009, 11:28 AM
haha the funny part is that we could argue back and forth about Reed for 4-5 more pages of this thread. I wonder why that never happens when people talk about Stewart.... Oh thats right , Stewart fans don't have to take up for him or defend him constantly bc Stewart shuts everyone up on the track. :cool:

OzLinc
08-27-2009, 07:43 PM
haha the funny part is that we could argue back and forth about Reed for 4-5 more pages of this thread. I wonder why that never happens when people talk about Stewart.... Oh thats right , Stewart fans don't have to take up for him or defend him constantly bc Stewart shuts everyone up on the track. :cool:

At the moment we have 4 pages of people stamping their feet on how much better Stewart is. And how Reed fans suck.

You know you have said that kind of stuff a few times so far...........we get it. Reed sure does have your panties in a bunch.

we get it......OK

If Steward fans are so superior.......shut up and let the racing speak for it's self.

jesseweaver
08-27-2009, 08:50 PM
At the moment we have 4 pages of people stamping their feet on how much better Stewart is. And how Reed fans suck.

You know you have said that kind of stuff a few times so far...........we get it. Reed sure does have your panties in a bunch.

we get it......OK

If Steward fans are so superior.......shut up and let the racing speak for it's self.

agreed. lets just let the racing do the talking :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7o0aHp6HezQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7o0aHp6HezQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:macho

OzLinc
08-27-2009, 09:25 PM
Do you feel better now. Just couldn't stop yourself could you?............so small & weak.

madskrillz2
08-27-2009, 09:32 PM
Do you feel better now. Just couldn't stop yourself could you?............so small & weak.

So small and weak? What are you talking about Crocodile Dundee?

OzLinc
08-27-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
So small and weak? What are you talking about Crocodile Dundee?

No....he's old and wrinkly

madskrillz2
08-27-2009, 09:35 PM
No....he's old and wrinkly

I was referring to you as Crocodile Dundee.

OzLinc
08-27-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
I was referring to you as Crocodile Dundee.

Oh yeah........why not. I'm old and wrinkly too

madskrillz2
08-27-2009, 09:39 PM
Oh yeah........why not. I'm old and wrinkly too

Well I was just saying it because you're Australian, but if you're old and wrinkly too, that's cool.

muddy400EX
08-27-2009, 10:05 PM
You guys are tards to say that he should push harder to win ! do you realize he,s only racing agains,t one of the fastest riders ever(Stewart) he rides just fine IMO.to say that dont make any sense the guy won outdoor and came in second to Stewart in indoor which if you watched the last three races he got sabatoged once by milsapp two by stewarts teammate thats what cost him the championship it wasn,t he not trying,that got to be the most retarded statemnet Ive heard ,what do you think he just give,s up three races left in season?and to say the Reed fan come up with facts to make him look good LMAO statement if you watched race you would have heard about Reed putting sponcers money in INS for championship.look it up if you dont believe instead of putting your foot in your month when you speak!

your an idiot. im not saying he is not good, hes amazing on a bike, i mean hes my favorite rider. but u gotta admit, reed cannot beat stewart straight up unless he wrecks. im saying reed could be even faster if he wanted to. he just rides smart and cautious, and sometimes thats a good thing, and sometimes bad

madskrillz2
08-27-2009, 10:13 PM

PUHLEASE. I'll give you Millsaps, but Stewarts teammate didn't "sabotage" anything. Even if that was on purpose, it barely even phased Reed. He kept on trucking like nothing had happened.

300extreme#8
08-28-2009, 02:53 AM

we get it......OK

Hahahhahahaha should I refer to race results when stewart and reed are in the same race? Lol nvm I'm not gonna bother. That's pretty funny. I'm not a reed or stewart fan. I just like seeing a good race. It just cracks me up seeing reed fans tryin to protect him. It really makes me wanna see him get beat more by bubba!

John Noftsinger
08-28-2009, 11:05 AM
Im not protecting reed at all just stating facts ! If people would stop jocking stewarts nuts long anuff they would see Reed is also a great rider too .Too say he not trying sounds retarded to me I only wished stewart would have run the outdoor series that would have been awesome for those two to battle it out.I bet after they did Reed would have gotton alot more prop,s for he,s riding but we will see in indoor this year what stewart/Reed do and can Reed take title from Stewart My prediction Reed wins next championship!

extremeblastr
08-28-2009, 11:10 AM
hey noftsinger, when are you and reed gettin a divorce so he and byrd can get together?

extremeblastr
08-28-2009, 11:11 AM
Too say he not trying sounds retarded to me I only wished stewart would have run the outdoor series that would have been awesome for those two to battle it out.

what battle? hell, pourcel could've beat reed if he was on a 450 for the outdoors nvm stewart, villapoto and alessi

jesseweaver
08-28-2009, 11:18 AM
they would see Reed is also a great rider too .Too say he not trying sounds retarded to me

typical Reed fan behavior^^^

we DO say that Reed is a great rider, obviously. he beat all those other 450 guys that raced all year. and NO ONE is saying he's not trying, you can never win a championship without trying. we're saying he's not trying hard enough if he wants to beat all the guys that are faster than him.

Guy400
08-28-2009, 11:18 AM
Im not protecting reed at all just stating facts ! If people would stop jocking stewarts nuts long anuff they would see Reed is also a great rider too.Nearly every person replying in this thread said that Chad was a great racer, it's just that Stewart is faster. Windham is a great racer but Reed is faster. It's simply a fact. Nobody has to name call to see that side-by-side Stewart is the faster rider. However, he is sloppier than Chad too.