PDA

View Full Version : Which one do you recommend?

125degress
08-24-2009, 08:27 AM
i'm about to pull the trigger on a new quad for my son. my choices started out as the Yamaha Raptor 90, the Arctic Cat 90 DVX, and Polaris Outlaw 90. Based off of most bang for the buck, i'm seriously leaning towards the outlaw. it has reverse, auto tranny, electric start (which has a manual backup), headlights and taillights. is there any reason i should stay away from the polaris? i can also pick one up for a better price than all of the other quads. it's not going to be used for racing, it will mainly be used on hard pack dirt and trails. any opinions???????

THARNESS
08-24-2009, 11:31 AM
I have a new Kymco Mongoose 90 that my son won at Loretta Lynns last week that I am selling. It is new. He only rode it from the Banquet to the trailer. (about 500 ft.) PM me if interested with a contact # and I will call you.

skyeryder
08-24-2009, 12:01 PM
Out of those choices I'd go with the dual a-arm raptor, but I really think you should go price a DRR70 it will run just as good if not better than a 90, plus the added width is more than worth it they handle so much better than those other quads, IMO they shouldn't make a youth quad under 41" wide for safety reasons, I feel alot better with my son or daughter on the drr than I do when they rode a predator 90. just my .02

LT80
08-24-2009, 06:35 PM
Of the ones listed, the one I wouldn't get is the Yamaha.

125degress
08-25-2009, 07:14 AM
thanx for the replies and input.