PDA

View Full Version : Injury list !"#

Syrus
01-10-2003, 02:38 PM
I was just thinking of how many bones ive broken riding sofar lol and was wondering if anyone else has some cool injuries to list.

Sofar ive cracked a disk in my back when i was jumping my quad, landed wierd and my helmut snapped down on my neck VERY hard..

Ive also broke a rib when i had my Cr125. Was riding around and hit sand, went to turn sharp and the front tire would get grip and i had to lay the bike down, but i dug in the sand and stoped right away throwing me into the left handle bar grip breaking one rib :o

Last one (sofar) was a few months ago, i was riding with my friends and i was in a wheelie, was a nice one might i remind you,but when i let the front end down there was a huge whole i didnt see and the from right tire went in it while coming down, its snapped my wrist so hard it ended up to be broken, and i had to ride home with a purple SORE wrist, it took a while to heal.

the one that hurt the most was the broken rib because i couldnt laugh for about 5 weeks lol.

So anyone else got something to share ?

2fastandfurious
01-10-2003, 03:00 PM
No injurys yet. I fall off all the time. No injury's though!
-Ben

rookiex
01-10-2003, 03:30 PM
Ok ready...both collar bones broke one is not healed it is never going to grow back togather and it poked through my skin 2 times it is poking out but ya know its in my skin lol.A crushed foot reconstructive sugery done to it 5 metal pins.Brokin leg tore all the legaments in my knee reconstuctive surgery done.Broke right ankle.brokin ribs like alot of them.broking hand reconstuctive surgery.broking wrist. and thats about it.....BUT!!! my quad never gets hurt thank go it just runs me over. All injurys where done in practice as it is often for everyone.and never once was it below a 70 ft jump.That why my mom wants me to stop riding quads.but thank god the quad is ok.

Tommy 17
01-10-2003, 03:31 PM
1. broken right arm on a pedal bike 2nd grade
2. broke both arms casing a double on my cr80 6th grade
3. broken left femur 8th grade wrecking my cr80 racing
4. broken ribs from handle bar to the chest on cr80 7th grade
5. broken nose from a coffee can fallin outta a door and smckin me in the face age 5 or 6
6. multiple broken fingers during my life
7. broken collar bone from crash on my cr80 7th grade also

i say i have my fair share of crashes haha:blah :rolleyes:

o i forgot the tumor in my right knee... the scare tissuse and stretched acl in my left knee and the tmj i have in my jaw from gettin smacked in the face from the handles bars in 8th grade:huh

haha wow i am a walkin crash dummie!!!!

Rip_Tear
01-10-2003, 04:15 PM
Injuries... Who gets injured? I thought these were War wounds... jk I have hurt myself pretty bad a few times, but I dont go to the doctor unless I have trouble breathing...

toby400ex
01-10-2003, 05:09 PM
ive hurt my self worst riding a wagon down the street or walking than riding my quad.

Stevie-D
01-10-2003, 05:12 PM
i ran my leg over once, thats not very fun!:rolleyes:

Black400
01-10-2003, 05:21 PM
I tore my ligements (hurt like He!!)

Broken my wrist

Broken multiple fingers (went over the bars and my fingers got caught between the bars and the clutch)

And i got nocked out and burnt my leg pretty bad (over-jumped a 45 footer by about thirty foot)

roostin_dale
01-10-2003, 05:25 PM
The only quad related ones are a fractured knee and 3 or 4 bruised ribs.

flyin#5
01-10-2003, 05:29 PM
on a quad i have several bad burns. one i got my leg stuck inbetween the frame and the exhaust pipe for almost 30seconds while just putting around doing work with shorts on (big scar)
that was probably my biggest quad related injury but if i listed other ones this post would take hours to read.:rolleyes:

JUSTINcredible
01-10-2003, 05:31 PM
broke both my collar bones and i broke my big toe:macho
and most likley more to come

Honda2003
01-10-2003, 05:36 PM
i may have broken a rib once. hit the side of a pickup going about 25 in the rain on a 10speed (brakes don't work in the rain :p ). never went to the hospital to find out. i know it hurt like **** for about a month.

i got alot of stitches though. once i cut my wrist when a 4'x4' stormglass window broke on me trying to take it to the garage.

NateLHonda
01-10-2003, 06:52 PM
I broke my right wrist on Dec. 21.
:o

01-10-2003, 07:31 PM
i once bumped my knee a on small wagon and tore something ligaments or soemthing .....but it hit me square in the thigh i was doin 30-35 on xr 200....i cut my elbow once on my 400 when i landed on a guys quad thats it

kicken250x
01-10-2003, 08:43 PM
Lets see...
most every bone in both hands (leavers)

4 bones on my left foot (shifter)

2 bones on my right foot (break)

fractured femur (tire pulled my leg between it and my nerf about
a 3 in gap if that)

6 broken toes (no one knows??)

bursed/broken ribs (cross bar)

crished wrist/hand (smacked on a tree when i got bucked off)

broke both bones in right arm (same tree as above)

100's of stiches (trees, bars, nerfs, kick starter, ect...)

broken nose ( bunny hopped a 20set (stairs) stepdown(had landings every so many steps))

I would finnish my list but im sure yall are tired of hearing all of them so Ill leave it at that...I think thats about 1/4 of them???

TravEX
01-10-2003, 09:19 PM
last April i was riding my Scrambler and stood it up on the grab bar doing a wheelie and when i steeped off of it i dislocated me patella, partially tore my MCL, and completley tore my medial retinaculim in my left knee,,,i sold the Scrambler the next month and got my EX, and haven't had any accidents on it (yet, hehe),,,my knee still bothers me quite a bit,,,

racerx573
01-10-2003, 09:23 PM
I never broke a bone...I drink too much milk.

toomeyshee87
01-10-2003, 10:14 PM
on the banshee my only injuries to me was a cracked rib, sprained ankles and wrists, puncture wounds. and some bruises lol

Syrus
01-11-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by TravEX
last April i was riding my Scrambler and stood it up on the grab bar doing a wheelie and when i steeped off of it i dislocated me patella, partially tore my MCL, and completley tore my medial retinaculim in my left knee,,,i sold the Scrambler the next month and got my EX, and haven't had any accidents on it (yet, hehe),,,my knee still bothers me quite a bit,,,

Its a good thing your not riding Polaris anymore too :D

Honda all the way..

Sparks425Ex
01-11-2003, 09:06 AM
I busted my nose open between my eyes one year sleding.

And I currently have a broken collar bone from a "Big Air Contest" at my buddies house on a snowboard.

That is about it.

HondaRancherES
01-11-2003, 03:07 PM
Lets see...
I was riding on the back with my friend and a tree branch came back and hit me on my big toe breaking it.
And mothers day I went to get off to check something and I landed on my ankle wrong causing it to pop and swell up till I coukdnt walk on it for about 2 hrs. Still hurts to this day but I never went tot the doctor. It will heal on its own. May cause me problems when I get older but i'll deal with it when it comes

rookiex
01-11-2003, 03:36 PM
you know what bugs me...and my parents...I just turned 17 with all those broking bones.I have got to stop being stupid on that thing.for those of you who see me always selling my quad then sayin I'm not and I race it.well its because of my ignorance that did that to myself and now my parents don't think I should ride it anymore.

I have got to stop being stupid