PDA

View Full Version : 06 honda 450er

dirtbike&quad
08-23-2009, 09:35 PM
I have a 2006 Honda 450r, it has a 2007 motor in it. It is electric start. The quad has full skid plates (aarm, belly and rear), fat peg nerf bars (pro armor), renthal handlebars (comes with another pair), a carbon fiber type hood, rear itp baja wheels and itp front wheels with razr 2s all around. It has metal mulisha graphics. I have the front plastics and a bunch of other spare parts that come with the quad. I also have the title.

The quad has a few rips in the seat, and it overheats a little, I think it is either a carb or valve adjustment. The quad DOES run.

I only have one picture, but can take more on Tuesday. I'm picking up a KTM bike as soon as I sell this, which is why it is for sale. Please email me for any interest, I need this gone as soon as possible so I can pick up my new bike. Thanks. I am somewhat negotiable on the price, but I'm not looking to take a huge hit.

dirtbike&quad
08-23-2009, 09:38 PM
guys need this sold. im picking up a ktm 250sxf so i need this thing gone for the money for the bike. i will sell tomorrow night for $2500. let me know! i need it gone for the bike.

dirtbike&quad
08-26-2009, 08:06 AM
anyone? $2500???