PDA

View Full Version : Ice Racing on Lake George, Pres. Day weekend

kc 300EX
01-10-2003, 01:08 PM
Event type: ICE RACE (Semi-pro, ATV, Youth)
Date: 02/15/2003 (2-day event) Start time: 10:00 a.m.
Promoter: ELECTRIC CITY RIDERS
Contact Person: FRANK CARPINELLO
Phone: (518) 477-2552

Any one going to do this? Me and my cousin are thinking about taking a ride up and trying it out. Never Ice raced b4 though. Bought some studs, got some old tires, looking to try it out. If anyone else is going let me know.

rookiex
01-11-2003, 09:47 AM
Lake george was the last place I ever did anything in ny before I moved to ohio.I miss NY.I would have been there...maybe won.:p .....tell me how everything goes up there with the races and stuff.....alot of my old riding buddys should be up there

tants
01-12-2003, 02:28 PM
kc if my R is togather by then (i highly doubt because im getting most of my parts on 2/23 ((my bday))) then i'll go.

my parents wont drive all the way up there just for me to race. whos going with you greg? if ya can hook me up with a ride then ill go

CrazyMan250r
01-12-2003, 07:27 PM
whats up man? i doubt ill be racing cause my grandpa races his truck in the ice drag races so im busy with that...if it is the same day though look around for a really dope 250r flying across the lake...i got black maier shiney plastic, red laeger frame, and lots of chrome........what do you ride if you will be up there? ill look out for you..............

kc 300EX
01-12-2003, 07:37 PM
We havent decided if we are going to go yet.......we arent sure

Anyone know if its frozen yet? Im sure it will be by then if its not right?