PDA

View Full Version : ATCO tomorrow!!

Crazy lil punk
08-21-2009, 09:22 PM
anyone going?

deathman53
08-21-2009, 09:52 PM
I want to, weather doesn't look so good. I'll see in the morning.

JR3
08-22-2009, 10:41 AM
weather should be fne tomorrow oso ill be there if u see my bike come up and say hi

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/250ex3/100_0345-1.jpg

Crazy lil punk
08-22-2009, 10:49 AM
i dont know if I am going to go tomorrow now or not. I was hoping to go and practice on the track today. I havent ridden the track since june 2008

JR3
08-22-2009, 10:58 AM
not much of a change to much dude really nothing huge there jumping wise a couple laps around ud have a good feel of the track also depends on what class ur racing obviously heres a vid of me
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKTrXNzPkOY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKTrXNzPkOY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I0JMccfJKR4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I0JMccfJKR4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Crazy lil punk
08-22-2009, 11:28 AM
Im just racing c-class, im no pro man, haha. How many laps do they give you in practice? you think I will be all right?

JR3
08-23-2009, 01:56 PM
got home a lil while ago. a big good job to kevin for busting his *** on the track to make it nice. i ended up 5th over all in open b. Dehner47 lonnie 1977 john and spenny thanks for the help guys very greatly appreciated

Redrider99
08-23-2009, 02:45 PM
so how was the turn out? about how many in each class? I didnt make it cause I was helping my sister move in to her apartment at school but ill be there friday and saturday this week!!

JR3
08-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Redrider99
so how was the turn out? about how many in each class? I didnt make it cause I was helping my sister move in to her apartment at school but ill be there friday and saturday this week!!

b class had 10 people. they werepretty fast. ill be there saturday to race.:cool:

Redrider99
08-23-2009, 09:09 PM
What was the C class looking like? Ive got my new 450r and ill be racing that.

JR3
08-24-2009, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Redrider99
What was the C class looking like? Ive got my new 450r and ill be racing that.

c class i think had anywhee between 12 to 15 people i never got to watch there motos because they were the class right after us . but u know how c class is there will be people there who its their first race or people who are actually pretty good

dehner47
08-24-2009, 06:43 AM
i watch a lap or so of C class. believe it or not, some of the dudes in there were damn fast. def needed to be moved to B class. but one your outta the top five, dudes became normal C class riders. all over the track, casing jumps, slamming into each other. all the good stuff that goes along with the C class.

and no problem with all the help JR. wish i could of helped a bit more. we gottem next time. you'll have a better showing and my manager/coaching job will be much better. i promise.

no matter where you finished, all that matters is ya came home in one piece and ready to do it again. you cant ask for a better race weekend :D

Redrider99
08-24-2009, 09:59 AM
all right thanks for the info!! I havent raced with new new quad yet thats why iam asking all these questions. Ill see friday how I do with it. iam so PUMPED!!

JR3
08-24-2009, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
i watch a lap or so of C class. believe it or not, some of the dudes in there were damn fast. def needed to be moved to B class. but one your outta the top five, dudes became normal C class riders. all over the track, casing jumps, slamming into each other. all the good stuff that goes along with the C class.

and no problem with all the help JR. wish i could of helped a bit more. we gottem next time. you'll have a better showing and my manager/coaching job will be much better. i promise.

no matter where you finished, all that matters is ya came home in one piece and ready to do it again. you cant ask for a better race weekend :D

hahah dont give me the loser speech that it dont matter where u finish blah blah haha nawww man i rode my *** off i dont know what im gonna do saturday night without u gonna have amanda sweep my gate and **** but she will probably ***** and we will get in a fight and ill do it myself haha. nawww im getting back in my groove my gates will be a lot better. washed and went over the bike today and everything seems to be legit knock on wood just gonna do usual mainteance ****. and prep for the race all week. **** maryland kid come to atco wit ur nigga wait if ur gonna have ur quad race right with me.

08-24-2009, 03:51 PM
jrp i have a question for u,when u race in the production classes like wat do u get???is that the only thing u do?thanks