PDA

View Full Version : gettin started

muddin
08-21-2009, 08:27 PM
whats up everyone im new to the forum well iv'e been veiwing the forum for a while, and i thought i should join, first of all im fairly new to the atv's iv'e rode some quads a couple of times and i got addicted so i went ahead and purchased a second hand suzuki lt250,2005 quadsport, and i was wondering if anybody here owns any lt250 if u can give me or point me in the right direction as to setting up the quad from the engine and axles and stuff,air filters, any solid recommendations or sites will be greatly appreciated, thanks and keep on muddin:)

LTandRaptorider
08-22-2009, 11:47 AM
Welcome to the site, and the world of quad riding! :D

This forum is for the old 2-stroke LT250R QuadRacer. You have the LTZ-250 QuadSport. Although someone in this forum may have experience with them, you would do better in this forum- http://www.exriders.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=176

Have fun on that new quad, wear a helmet and try to keep the rubber side down! :cool:

Edit: I just looked on the LTZ250 forum, not many peeps talking on there. Had to select " last year" on how far back to search for posts in that forum! Last posts I found was in May... Guess not a lot of people ahve that quad...

tommygunnz
10-28-2009, 06:18 PM
if u like mud u should look at tires first then maybe ur gearing after u change tire size also nice airfilter exaust and whatever jetting the pipe manufacturer recomends the threads a little old hopefully it still helps a little