PDA

View Full Version : TRX90 Parts

matt14c
08-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Looking for either a whole rear end or atleast the bearing carrier and brake hub/cover. Let me know what you got.

wykyd450R
08-21-2009, 02:34 PM
I have a complete rear end ( carrier, brakes, brake drum, cover ), minus the axle from an 05. The plate on the chain side that has the 2 nuts welded onto it, is kinda messed up. The weld on the nuts broke loose, and I had new nuts welded on. I can get you pics, if you think its anything you can use. Its off an older style 90 with pull start aswell.

matt14c
08-21-2009, 02:48 PM
If you could show me pics of the part that you mentioned with the nuts. If you had new nuts welded in why still messed up? matthew3454@hotmail.com thanks

wykyd450R
08-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Will get the wife or oldest daughter to snap some this afternoon. ;)

wykyd450R
08-21-2009, 02:52 PM
Messed up, because I couldnt find metric nuts I believe. Maybe they are, but the bolts had different threads than factory. Shouldnt be hard at all to take a grinder and remove the weld beads, and put on the right nuts. I call it messed up, but it was fully functional when removed.

matt14c
08-21-2009, 02:56 PM
OK. Hows the bearings? 3/4 of my nuts are stripped out and one of the bolts I cannot even get out of the swingarm. Right now my brake hub is stuck on. I cannot for the life of me get if off. Tried heating, beating and prying and its not budging. It has been sitting for about 6 years. and does not want to cooperate!

I dont have a welder nor know how so it will just stay sae if it comes to it.

wykyd450R
08-21-2009, 03:01 PM
To be honest, being off, I'd throw new bearings in it, just so its out of the way. As I said, my kids was riding on it, in its current condition, when I pulled it off. The nuts are welded on solid, so you can just grab the proper thread bolts, with a proper length, and it'll bolt on. The bolts are just as heavy as the stockers were, I know that. Pics getting done right now. I also know it has good brakes, as I too had 1 helluva time with the drum on this one.

matt14c
08-21-2009, 03:06 PM
How much?

I have everything new just the old isnt cooperating. I have all new bearing, seals, brakes, chain, sprockets and cables.

wykyd450R
08-21-2009, 03:09 PM
pics sent in a pm....Not much more than shipping I figure.

wykyd450R
08-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Tell ya what...You have the axle out of it yet? I believe I had to turn the quad on its side, and drive the axle out thru the drum, to get the drum free. If you have to ruin your drum, I can just send ya mine ( just the drum, as thats all you'd need ) if it sounds like something you wanna try. Before you screw yours up tho, let me see if I can get my drum to pop off.

matt14c
08-21-2009, 03:56 PM
Well I would need the carrier also. The nuts in mine are stripped out. or atleast 3 of the 4. My axle came out smooth as butter no problems there. Just the damn hub and stripped nuts that are really throwing me a curve. The hub must be stuck on the break pads or something. I took the cables out and have been messing with the lever to try and loosen them. But no luck. I cannot believe what honda wants for a new hub. I sent you a pm with my address if you want to figure out shipping and what you want for it.