PDA

View Full Version : contest

mxpimp2000
08-20-2009, 06:13 PM
i think atvriders should do a contest every year once a year.

my idea came from a local website kymotox.com/forum on the they are having a drawing at the end of the year to whom ever has 100 post or more gets into the drawing for a leatt neck brace.
but on here i think the post count should be 1000+ since there are alotta members and alotta posts everyday

what do yall think of this idea? just my .02

http://www.kymotox.com/free_leatt

jherbie28
08-20-2009, 06:19 PM
sounds good but who puts up the money for the brace or whatever prize harlen and his crew decide on?

Pappy
08-20-2009, 06:20 PM
If they were USEFUL posts:p

We dont seem to have a problem with getting people to post..LMAO

I'd like to see about a Member of the Year, based on how helpful that person is etc.

The hard part...is $$$$. We are doing all we can to keep rolling along in this crappy economy and getting companies to pitch in is tough.

Always open to ideas however!!!

mxpimp2000
08-20-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
If they were USEFUL posts:p

We dont seem to have a problem with getting people to post..LMAO

I'd like to see about a Member of the Year, based on how helpful that person is etc.

The hard part...is $$$$. We are doing all we can to keep rolling along in this crappy economy and getting companies to pitch in is tough.

Always open to ideas however!!!

i agree on economy deal and the member of the year dont sound too bad since this site is loaded with members and ur right ppl are posting anything from gossip to who takes a shower in the morning lmao...

just throwin out some ideas pappy ur tha man u call the shots:D

JParisi48
08-20-2009, 06:28 PM
i like that idea, smittank would defidentally take the most posts....i was thinkin a quad of the year, i posted about it in the comments and suggestions, dont wanna jack ur thread...

08-20-2009, 06:29 PM
ok guys here comes another worth putting in the sig

Billet250ex
i make useful posts

haha

Pappy
08-20-2009, 06:30 PM
Not me dude, you all run the show, I merely steer it lol

I will see if I can get some folks to help pitch in....i'm sure I can pull a favor or two or trade some pics for some stuff from a few places.

Figure it all out and i will see what i can come up with. I just want it to be bonafide....so that folks arent posting what color g-string they have on (unless its a chick, that is fine by me)

I can always swipe some ATVriders.com swag from the head cheese, and I can always offer some PC work or a photo or two if I happen to have one of that particuliar person etc. I will do some thinkin

08-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Quad Of The Year would be a cool idea. Take the winners from all 12 QOTM's, and have them all in a poll at the end of the year. That would be the hardest thing to vote on.. 12 beautiful QOTM winners...

mxpimp2000
08-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Not me dude, you all run the show, I merely steer it lol

I will see if I can get some folks to help pitch in....i'm sure I can pull a favor or two or trade some pics for some stuff from a few places.

Figure it all out and i will see what i can come up with. I just want it to be bonafide....so that folks arent posting what color g-string they have on (unless its a chick, that is fine by me)

I can always swipe some ATVriders.com swag from the head cheese, and I can always offer some PC work or a photo or two if I happen to have one of that particuliar person etc. I will do some thinkin

i like that idea free PC or pic and atvriders goodies:D

ZeroLogic
08-20-2009, 08:55 PM
Why not everyone that wants to get into the contest throw in five bucks and have a raffle or a vote on nicest quad or something along the lines. Then the winner can pick something from a sponser site and buy a product within the cash limit.

That way we can keep the money to support sponsers and no one can ***** about unfairness.

feuerstack411
08-20-2009, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
Quad Of The Year would be a cool idea. Take the winners from all 12 QOTM's, and have them all in a poll at the end of the year. That would be the hardest thing to vote on.. 12 beautiful QOTM winners...

I think they did have QOTY for a while

derekhonda
08-20-2009, 10:07 PM

It's purple and I bedazzled the T in the back, looks awesome.

extremeblastr
08-20-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
I think they did have QOTY for a while

there was a builder of the year contest that justin hoffler (muff) won with that b-e-a-u-tiful yfz he built. would love to see that come back because i have got a serious build running in my head lol.

tri5ron
08-21-2009, 02:08 AM
Hey pappy,
how much do ya think you can get , for a picture of me,
in one of your PC'd G-strings ???

just a thought,...
'cuz I wanna contibute to the cause. :D :D

Pappy
08-21-2009, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by tri5ron
Hey pappy,
how much do ya think you can get , for a picture of me,
in one of your PC'd G-strings ???

just a thought,...
'cuz I wanna contibute to the cause. :D :D

I dont think your man enough to with stand a cure cycle in my oven....

Youre wife maybe:devil: :blah:

mxpimp2000
08-21-2009, 12:36 PM
had an idea come up since theres a post about who the top5 atva motocross riders will be for 2010 we should have a top5 contest and no one can post the same order as someone else therefore first come first serve. that would narrow it down to bout 25 ppl in the contest

10-22-2009, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by JParisi48
i like that idea, smittank would defidentally take the most posts....i was thinkin a quad of the year, i posted about it in the comments and suggestions, dont wanna jack ur thread... nahhh pappy would win it for sure:blah:

JLanphear
10-22-2009, 12:09 PM

LOL careful that could be mistaken as blackmail :p