PDA

View Full Version : Proud Poppa

thgrteins
08-20-2009, 09:50 AM
OK, I know this isn't an Outlaw question or topic, but I've been posting here as an Outlaw rider and had to share a proud poppa moment. This is a pic of my daughter who just turned 7. Borrowed a 50 for her to ride - just to slow. Stuck her on an 80 2 stroke and she was in heaven. I think if she actually fit correctly on one she would be in heaven on a 250!!!

katch26
08-20-2009, 10:34 AM
thats awesome....people are always looking past the quality family time when they're lobbying against atv for youths.

thgrteins
08-20-2009, 10:42 AM
I think it all goes back to teaching kids the dos and don'ts of anything. Unfortunately we start to feel the effects of people who don't parent and then "the man" tries to regulate or make laws to help protect dumb people.

somewon
08-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Ok, I'm with ya, here is a pic of me (left) my son (center) and my friend riding at the track in Columbia, MO. He is a great rider and has gotten two first place trophies from a local atv rodeo and a flat track race in sedalia.

700xxOUCH
09-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Hear Hear, I totally agree. I'm on my third quad with my son because I match him up correctly with the sizes, he is only eight. He knows I have a zero tolerance when it comes to listening when we are out quading and honestly, best dad/son times I have are when we are our riding. Real fun. Almost all the people I know that have had their kids get hurt were either putting their kid on a machine way too big for them or didn't teach then how to ride properly. Not that I know how to ride properly.:(