PDA

View Full Version : New graphics what yall think

shane071489
08-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Just a mock up for my graphics thats about half of them on there i havent even removed the old ones wanted to see if im gonna like it first i love it what do yall think by the way the black beadlocks on the back the ring is gonna be painted the same green as the graphics bikes not clean so be nice haha
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/shane071489/DSCN0580.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/shane071489/DSCN0583.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/shane071489/DSCN0584.jpg
yes the red is coming off lol like i said the old decals are still on i should have them on by sunday and ill put up new pics so what yall think

dehner47
08-19-2009, 01:17 PM
very sexy bro. i'm diggin it. once all the stock stickers are off, will look even better. but kawi green is my fav color so i'm def feelin them.

you should get a custom made green suzuki sticker and replace the white one. would bring whole thing together in my opinion. either way. lookin good:D

dehner47
08-19-2009, 01:18 PM
who made em if you dont mind me asking??

shane071489
08-19-2009, 01:20 PM
mine to i love black and green amrracing.com does it they do a great job thats a really good idea i want to add a few more things green to it just to bring it out not sure what else but the SUZUKI green sounds bad *** ha thanks a lot by the way on the compliments

dehner47
08-19-2009, 01:25 PM
no doubt bro. keep us posted on how its coming together. heres a pic of my bike if you wanna draw some ideas from it. feel free.. its nothing special but i sure like it:devil:

shane071489
08-19-2009, 01:29 PM
hell yeah i like that love green on anything gf has a raptor 350 were doing black and pink haha ill post that too were gonna start on that after this weekend imma hope to get it done soon im ready to ride...thinking about maybe trying to find green nets for the nerfs or get a black hmf with a green tip just a lot of different things im thinking about

dehner47
08-19-2009, 01:31 PM
haha you must be my brother or something. heres my girls bike. its a raced out blaster with a 240 big bore in her :devil:

dehner47
08-19-2009, 01:33 PM
nice butt shot:devil:

shane071489
08-19-2009, 01:33 PM
haha shes sitting here loving it i bought her a new 08 leftover raptor 350 had to get it in blue so the frame and everything wouldnt be red it would be black and silver so were gonna get the plastic painted pink and leave the grill (looks like abs haha) black and the rims and stuff will all be black it sounds bad *** so were gonna see how it ends up it should go to the paint shop the first of the week

shane071489
08-19-2009, 01:35 PM
didint i read somewhere you did powercoating?

dehner47
08-19-2009, 01:36 PM
alittle tip for ya. save yourself some frustration and guy some pink plastics for it. if you paint them they will chip n crack as soon as you take it out riding 1st time. and if ya have the cash, powdercoat the chassis. dont paint it. lil more expensive, but you will def save the $$ in the long run cause you'll be painting the frame again after only a few rides also.

shane071489
08-19-2009, 01:39 PM
nah were not painting the frame we bought the blue one so she wouldnt have to get it powdercoated its got a silver frame...are you serious on the paint i thought if you went through all the steps for painting plastic it wouldnt chip bad

dehner47
08-19-2009, 01:43 PM
i dont do powdercoating (not yet) but i get what my coater calls "Dehner black" (cause thats the only color i really do) super cheap. he was my 1st sponser many moons ago and he still hooks me up with great prices. he does industrial coating ( blacks, white, grey, stuff that companies get industial products done in.) not all the fancy smacy colors we all use on the quads. i take that back. he did the pink on BAB's (bad @$$ Blaster) thats what my girl calls her bike. haha anyway, he just charged alot for colors. if you want black i can get good deal. if you want color, talk to pappy on here. he's the man with the plan when it comes to coating quad parts and stuff. he actually has a piece of mine now. great work. great pricing. cool dude. hit him up he will help ya out.

dehner47
08-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by shane071489
nah were not painting the frame we bought the blue one so she wouldnt have to get it powdercoated its got a silver frame...are you serious on the paint i thought if you went through all the steps for painting plastic it wouldnt chip bad

some say it will. some say no. in my opinion and experience, they will chip. and once they start chipping, its all down hill from there. you'll have pink paint chips everywhere once you hit it with the power washer. sucks bad.

shane071489
08-19-2009, 01:45 PM
what ya think about the paint chipping ha you got her worried its 200 for a paint and body shop to paint it vs 600 for maier plastics

extremeblastr
08-19-2009, 01:51 PM
what ya think about the paint chipping ha you got her worried its 200 for a paint and body shop to paint it vs 600 for maier plastics

and after two rides the paint will be junk whereas the plastics will last years;)

dehner47
08-19-2009, 01:56 PM
x2 extremeblastr

you are better off saving the cash and buying plastics. what color you say the plastics are??

shane071489
08-19-2009, 02:00 PM
blue i found a place called bandndesigns.com that does it and a pressure washer will punch a hole before it chips that paint i think its guaranteed not to chip so im not sure yet on what imma do

shane071489
08-19-2009, 02:00 PM
blue i found a place called bandndesigns.com that does it and a pressure washer will punch a hole before it chips that paint i think its guaranteed not to chip so im not sure yet on what imma do

dehner47
08-19-2009, 02:03 PM
sounds crazy but what about doing the frame pink and the plastics you can keep blue. run pink accents (graphics,grips,bar pad,ect) heres a yz125 i built for my ex to get idea of what the color combo looks like.

shane071489
08-19-2009, 02:15 PM
she likes that a lot but im not taking the motor off myself haha itd never get back right so thats where we are gonna run into all the money haha

08-19-2009, 02:25 PM
shane ur ltr would look very nice with some green beadlock hiper wheels,and maybe some green powdercoated handlebars,but the suzuki sticker in green would be sick,u know if u powdercoat frame green it would look absolutely sick,but im sure u prob dont wanna go through that trouble right now,but it would look cool,bumper,grab bar and that stuff powdercoated green but not sure u wanna go through that right now either

dehner47
08-19-2009, 02:28 PM
yo smithtank. did they give you boot or something?

m0t0xk1d
08-19-2009, 02:30 PM
smit i will say that was a decent post. keep it up on the decent ones and keep it down on dumb post. good job

m0t0xk1d
08-19-2009, 02:30 PM
smit i will say that was a decent post. keep it up on the decent ones and keep it down on dumb post. good job

08-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by m0t0xk1d
smit i will say that was a decent post. keep it up on the decent ones and keep it down on dumb post. good job wow double post,and thanks thats my goal not to make stupid ones and to make smart ones like dat one:D :D and yes dehner they did gimme the boot..........

dehner47
08-19-2009, 02:36 PM
remember, this is a fresh new start for ya. now show these fools on here you can be mature and not say stuff to get the community in a uproar. you dont bother me bro. i understand your a young buck. but some people on here seem to think an 11yr old should talk or discuss stuff as if your 30. think before you write is my only advice to a lil homie:D

08-19-2009, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
remember, this is a fresh new start for ya. now show these fools on here you can be mature and not say stuff to get the community in a uproar. you dont bother me bro. i understand your a young buck. but some people on here seem to think an 11yr old should talk or discuss stuff as if your 30. think before you write is my only advice to a lil homie:D hey man thanks for the support!i appreciate it and yes ill show these foo's!

fandl450r
08-19-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by billet250ex
hey man thanks for the support!i appreciate it and yes ill show these foo's!

I can't wait to see you get banned again.

08-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by fandl450r
I can't wait to see you get banned again. and it starts again!

dehner47
08-19-2009, 02:57 PM
dude. he didnt even say anyhting stupid or retarted and you gotta jump on his s**t. come on now. let the kid show he can be a good addition to this community. hell, we gave mike vick a new chance didnt we.

:devil: :blah: :D

i got your back lil homie. just dont make me look like a fool:ermm:

jesseweaver
08-19-2009, 04:00 PM
hell, we gave mike vick a new chance didnt we.

yea but i guarantee you one thing, if he gets in trouble for dog fighting again, he aint getting another chance...

keep that in mind smittank

shane071489
08-19-2009, 06:52 PM
yeah smit i have read some harsh stuff here lately about you and read a few things ya know could of used a little thought but what you said actually gave me a few good ideas so i think a second chance was a good thing ha just possibly made my ltr look better thanks for the help im kinda liking the green bumper im not exactly sure if thatd be to much though i have itp t9 track locks im bout to get powder coated black rim green beadlock i wanted to do my upper a arms done in green to match but ive never worked on this atv and i dont think i wanna start by taking all that apart haha and dehner you maybe gave me a great idea from your pics i got to buy me a new stem i believe mine is to short i might powdercoat it green i think that might look good still got to think a lot about it thanks a lot for the compliments again

shane071489
08-19-2009, 06:53 PM
ring green*

08-19-2009, 06:55 PM
yeah smit i have read some harsh stuff here lately about you and read a few things ya know could of used a little thought but what you said actually gave me a few good ideas so i think a second chance was a good thing ha just possibly made my ltr look better thanks for the help im kinda liking the green bumper im not exactly sure if thatd be to much though i have itp t9 track locks im bout to get powder coated black rim green beadlock i wanted to do my upper a arms done in green to match but ive never worked on this atv and i dont think i wanna start by taking all that apart haha and dehner you maybe gave me a great idea from your pics i got to buy me a new stem i believe mine is to short i might powdercoat it green i think that might look good still got to think a lot about it thanks a lot for the compliments again that made me smile and feel good:D :D :D :D :D :D

shane071489
08-19-2009, 06:56 PM
hey man maybe a green subframe dont know exactly how aggervating that will be ill have to look and see but that might be the cool green thing haha

08-19-2009, 07:01 PM
the frame would look awsome green.....but u prob dont wanna go through it and ya a green hmf would look nice,but do they make dasa pipes in green or duncan fatboy4s in green?and that green netting in the nerf bars would look retty sweet,and u should paint the whole rims green it would look right u need to paint them like the hiper wheels are painted only green on the outside of rim,and black on the inside would look cool

extremeblastr
08-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by billet250ex
the frame would look awsome green.....but u prob dont wanna go through it and ya a green hmf would look nice,but do they make dasa pipes in green or duncan fatboy4s in green?and that green netting in the nerf bars would look retty sweet,and u should paint the whole rims green it would look right u need to paint them like the hiper wheels are painted only green on the outside of rim,and black on the inside would look cool

whoa whoa whoa slow down on all the green lol you have to use other colors to tie everything together otherwise you end up with a sweetttt bike that you look at and say to yourself "something just isn't righttt"

08-19-2009, 07:26 PM
yaya i know those are all things he COULD do not all of em jus some idea's....but it these things on a black ltr would look awsome!1.Monster Energy Graphics kit 2.Black nerfs with green netting3.green hmf with black end cap 4.green pc'd frame5.black long travel a arms6.green front bumper,grab bar,and handlebars7.monster crossbar pad8.black widow shocks,green and black hipers all around and thats jus a general idea of one sick *** ltr:devil:

m0t0xk1d
08-19-2009, 07:32 PM
i would get a yoshi pipe dont go hmf

shane071489
08-19-2009, 07:58 PM
yeah im not gonna go crazy with the green ha im doing it just green and black so i want just enough green on it to make it work together as of right now all its got is the green and black graphics and its going to the powdercoat shop getting the beadlock ring on my itps done green gonna look at that then see where i wanna go. thanks for all the input

and im leaning more toward a motoworks pipe now i dont wanna dump 400 in a slip on for yoshimura i had a full yoshi on a ltz 400 and i loved it but its only gonna give me a couple hp prob. 4 at the most i already have the baffle out and lid off and cherry bomb so i just dont see where paying twice is much is gonna gain me anything so im kinda staying away from the yoshi if you got a used one id be glad to pick it up haha :o :devil:

dehner47
08-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
yea but i guarantee you one thing, if he gets in trouble for dog fighting again, he aint getting another chance...

keep that in mind smittank

haha i totally agree with ya jesse.

shane071489
08-19-2009, 09:16 PM
bump

Tommy Warren
08-19-2009, 09:31 PM
Love the graphics, love the ideas, love the motoworks pipe, but I hate the monster idea. Its been done millions of times already your bikes lookin original. and monster won't pay you to advertise for them. anyways yeah I love it so far keep us updated!:)

shane071489
08-19-2009, 09:35 PM
yeah im gonna do it slowly but everything in the end will be blacked out rather than the little silver thats on it and maybe can add a few more green things to make it stand out do you really like the motoworks im really leaning toward it now what do you have it on? thanks a lot again for the compliments

extremeblastr
08-19-2009, 09:48 PM
yeah im gonna do it slowly but everything in the end will be blacked out rather than the little silver thats on it and maybe can add a few more green things to make it stand out do you really like the motoworks im really leaning toward it now what do you have it on? thanks a lot again for the compliments

i know a lot of guys that run motoworks on anything from a suzuki to a can-am and nobody i know has any complaints about it.

08-20-2009, 06:53 AM
well i was reeading in an atv sport magazine,they had this parrt that they had a 400ex and they put a different full pipe on it everytime and put it on the dyno,and yes the yosh only hit like 4.somthin more hp,but the curtis sparks full pipe was 7.26 and the duncan pipe was like 7.25 and this mag was from like 01'so they didnt have motoworks.....but maybe u might wanna look into a curtis sparks or duncan pipe.......

shane071489
08-20-2009, 08:01 AM
well why i only say 4 is and i might be off 1 or 2 but i think i rem. right when you put a yoshi on a stock suzuki then take the baffle out and lid off then plug in a cherry bomb you get 10 hp...and when you take the baffle out and just atke the lid off and plug in the cherry bomb you get 6 haha so that leaves 4 hp the aftermarket pipe gives you haha...

blaster i dont know much about the motoworks but i read in the new quad magazine something about them being quiet are all the motoworks pipes on the quieter side i know they make inserts to do it but i meant just out the box

extremeblastr
08-20-2009, 09:15 AM
well why i only say 4 is and i might be off 1 or 2 but i think i rem. right when you put a yoshi on a stock suzuki then take the baffle out and lid off then plug in a cherry bomb you get 10 hp...and when you take the baffle out and just atke the lid off and plug in the cherry bomb you get 6 haha so that leaves 4 hp the aftermarket pipe gives you haha...

blaster i dont know much about the motoworks but i read in the new quad magazine something about them being quiet are all the motoworks pipes on the quieter side i know they make inserts to do it but i meant just out the box

out of the box its hard to tell the difference between it and any other pipe to be honest but its one of the better sounding ones lol seems to be a good exhaust, i'm considering putting one on whatever i buy next (i'm going crazy with nothing to ride right now i've been out test riding EVERYTHING trying to pick out a race bike for next year)

shane071489
08-20-2009, 09:23 AM
i say you cant get better than ltr haha but thats my opinion do you know if the motoworks is riveted or has hex screws for when you have to repack it?

8my_Cash
08-20-2009, 09:42 AM
dehner....dont lie we all know the pink blasty is your real bike:chinese:

shane071489
08-20-2009, 09:47 AM
haha thats the real "dehner pink" haha

8my_Cash
08-20-2009, 09:49 AM
haha thats the real "dehner pink" haha

hahaha dehner black is codename for dehner pink

shane071489
08-20-2009, 09:55 AM
haha yeah he said he could hook me up glad i didnt black green and pink id be a damn willy wonka haha jk

dehner47
08-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by 8my_Cash
dehner....dont lie we all know the pink blasty is your real bike:chinese:

haha ya got me. my girl really rides the walsh hybrid and i rock BAB's (bad @$$ blaster) i cant really handle much more then that. hell, even after i put that big bore kit in it, i had to duct tape my hands and feet to the thing so i didnt go flying off the back. to much of a beast for me :devil:

dehner47
08-20-2009, 11:31 AM
hahaha dehner black is codename for dehner pink

come on now bro. you know you want your ramps done in "dehner pink" :devil: :blah: :macho :D

shane071489
08-20-2009, 12:22 PM
my gf said hook her up haha

shane071489
08-20-2009, 01:14 PM
bump

8my_Cash
08-20-2009, 01:33 PM
come on now bro. you know you want your ramps done in "dehner pink" :devil: :blah: :macho :D

a pink ramp would stand out more.....hmmmm might be a selling point :cool: but right now its good old hbz fadded black :D

also dehner where you work at in mantua?

shane071489
08-20-2009, 01:34 PM
ha if you missed on a pink ramp someone has a problem haha

dehner47
08-20-2009, 01:39 PM
a pink ramp would stand out more.....hmmmm might be a selling point :cool: but right now its good old hbz fadded black :D

also dehner where you work at in mantua?

i work right in the middle of town. you know things in mantua?

dehner47
08-20-2009, 01:41 PM
my gf said hook her up haha

i can do that. who am i to turn a girl who rides quads down. what she wants, she will get:D

shane071489
08-20-2009, 01:45 PM
she wants her plastic in dehner pink and she said hell throw some dehner black on something haha

8my_Cash
08-20-2009, 01:51 PM
i work right in the middle of town. you know things in mantua?

yea i noes things, i live right next door in mullica hill

Tommy Warren
08-20-2009, 02:07 PM
i say you cant get better than ltr haha but thats my opinion do you know if the motoworks is riveted or has hex screws for when you have to repack it?

Hex screws

shane071489
08-20-2009, 02:27 PM
well you just made up my mind on my exhaust haha the hmf i want doesnt come out until 1/1/10 so i doubt im waiting is there anyway to get another motoworks sticker for the exhaust imma get it powder coated before i get it put on

dehner47
08-20-2009, 02:31 PM
yea i noes things, i live right next door in mullica hill

i'm actually an OG of mullica hill. leaved there damn near my whole life. i work right down the street from the mantua post office. i own the lil white building that sits on the corner right before petes barber shop and car effects.

dehner47
08-20-2009, 02:32 PM
well you just made up my mind on my exhaust haha the hmf i want doesnt come out until 1/1/10 so i doubt im waiting is there anyway to get another motoworks sticker for the exhaust imma get it powder coated before i get it put on

and yes. you can most likely call or email motworks and they can hook you up with some stickers for the exhaust. thats actually the exhaust i want for my turd. post up pics after you get it coated. wanna see this bad mama jama

dehner47
08-20-2009, 02:33 PM
she wants her plastic in dehner pink and she said hell throw some dehner black on something haha

i'm liking your chick already. she sounds like she has style:D

8my_Cash
08-20-2009, 02:45 PM
i'm actually an OG of mullica hill. leaved there damn near my whole life. i work right down the street from the mantua post office. i own the lil white building that sits on the corner right before petes barber shop and car effects.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet im an OG of M-Hill, lived there when you actually noticed the farms...haha

what building you own becaus ei kno exactly where your at...what do you do there?

dehner47
08-20-2009, 03:20 PM
ahhhh the good old days of mullica hill. when i use to be able to leave my house and ride all day in the woods and farm fields. not no more. all houses and buildings now. sucks. where in the hill you live??

its the lil white building on the corner of mantua blvd and main st.

i run the family trucking company outta here. well, its just a dispatch office here. our main office is in ohio since theres more steel mills out there then here. so i just dispatch and do billing stuff from here. if you ever seen the all blacked out truck across the street from smiths funeral home, thats me. its always parked there looking pretty:devil:

8my_Cash
08-21-2009, 09:35 AM
ahhhh the good old days of mullica hill. when i use to be able to leave my house and ride all day in the woods and farm fields. not no more. all houses and buildings now. sucks. where in the hill you live??

its the lil white building on the corner of mantua blvd and main st.

i run the family trucking company outta here. well, its just a dispatch office here. our main office is in ohio since theres more steel mills out there then here. so i just dispatch and do billing stuff from here. if you ever seen the all blacked out truck across the street from smiths funeral home, thats me. its always parked there looking pretty:devil:

haha, "murdered out" eh?. I live on high street at the crossroad of tomlin station and high street.