PDA

View Full Version : elka long travel quadrate front dual rate rear w/ link 04-05 yfz

mxquadracer72
08-19-2009, 10:03 AM
front elka quadrates 18.5 eye to eye setup for 180-200lbs b class mx rider

rear setup up for same both in good shape pm me and well talk

rear shock complete w/ link $500
only reason for selling rear is i have a stock shock revalved and i love it and dont need the elka

front shocks dont rele have a price want to trade for fox evols or pep big bottles maybe
dont rele care to sell front like them just wanna try something different

proctorbc2005
08-19-2009, 06:28 PM
I have a rear pep zps would you be willing to trade for the rear elka?

mxquadracer72
08-22-2009, 02:48 AM
whats it set up for ?

proctorbc2005
08-22-2009, 06:21 AM
Shock is used, but not alot. I have full Elka suspension, PEP is from my old set-up.

I do not need a rear shock, the Elka rear I have now is in perfect shape, but it is always nice to have a back-up, which is what my PEP shocks are now. I would rather have the Elka as a back-up, I do not like mix and match suspension (I am funny like that)

Shock is a PEP Dual rate ZPS 180-200lb MX rider, has about 30 hr light recreational track riding, and trail riding.

Works great, I just do not care for the ride hight of the ZPS suspension set-up, If I did nothing but MX riding, it would be perfect, but the bike sits a little low for trail riding with the ZPS system installed.

I do a lot more trail riding than MX, so the ZPS shocks were just not for me. So I went for the Elka Quad Rate fronts, and Dual rate rear.

If you want to make the trade, shoot me an e-mail proctorbc2005@yahoo.com with your address, and I will ship it out (UPS), and e-mail you my address so you can send me the other shock.

If you do not want to trade that is cool also. Like I said, I do not need the shock (right now), it would just be nice to have.

Almost forgot, I also have a re-valved "stock" shock, that has dual rate springs installed, you mentioned above you like the one you have now, if you would rather trade for that, that would be ok also.

Stock shock is Dual rate 180-200lb for mx I cannot rember who did the upgrade to the shock, it was a few years ago. That shock has maybe 10-20 hrs of ride time on it.

Just let me know either way.

mxquadracer72
08-25-2009, 11:52 AM
sale pending i will let u no i just wanna try something different ya know ill let ya no

hodges_d
12-19-2009, 01:16 PM
is the link the 06 and newer style? and if so would you sell seprate

hodges_d
12-19-2009, 01:18 PM
is the link the 06 and newer style? and if so would you sell separate