PDA

View Full Version : trailer help?

VR6INSD
08-19-2009, 08:25 AM
I am borrowing a buddys 8.5' wide by 16' long enclosed trailer can I fit 4 quads in the trailer 2rows side by side? If you have done it please post a pic just curious. The quads are 800 sportsman 660 grizzly 500 scrambler and a 500 predator. Right now I turn them all side by side on my car trailer. Thanx for the help.

raptorobbie
08-19-2009, 08:54 AM
yes, they should fit assuming that they're not any wider than 4 foot each. I think the widest is the Predator and I turn mine sideways inside my trailer, and its not even 8' wide inside.

you should have no problem.

smr
08-19-2009, 10:18 AM
I havn't seen the inside of the trailer but I dought you will be able to put them side by side. Even though the 8.5 will be wide enough usually a trailer that size has fenders on the inside. I dought you will be able to put them striaght in. However you should be able to turn them sideways. My trailer is only 7.5 wide and I can put 3 in mine sideways.

good luck

BakerRacing40
08-19-2009, 11:16 AM
an easy way to turn sideways loading: assuming that it has a rail around the trailer. drive onto the trailer on one side or the other and turn to the other side when the front tire touches the rail you can do a "burnout" and they will spin into place... just don't ramp over the rail or somethin bad like that!! lol