PDA

View Full Version : Im kinda sad to see it go

QuadJunkies
08-18-2009, 11:07 AM
Brandons has had some good memories on his DRR. It will be so weird not seeing ourselves in the mini scene,thats all we have known for 8 years! I think all our quads are kinda like pets, we do grow and attachment to them and when we sell them, its a little bit of an emotional detatchment. lol
IF anyones looking for a fully built mini DRR 90 for the new racing season ,they would be getting one heck of a quad and alot of extras to go with it,justgabout enough stuff that could just about build another motor- including FREE SHIPPING!
We would like to try and sell it as a whole package, it makes the deal that much sweeter for the buyer and alot less work for us.
You can find his quad for sale in the mini ATV for sale section.

I would like to thank EVERYONE on this site for all the years of knowledge you have shared with us. Forums are such a huge help to riders as they discover things that even the Manufactuers dont even know about there own stuff!You all help make are kids stay safe and become BETTER riders. ;)
I will def. keep an eye on all the section but wont be frequenting it as much as I used to. We are moving on to a new build .