PDA

View Full Version : I go to scool I a good speeler

nakomis0
01-09-2003, 08:57 PM
One day I make a complet sentense, wit no speeling errors. And I maybe a paragrph, and I use commas.

I think we need a spell checker on this board. I feel like I need a translator on more and more posts.:square

01-09-2003, 09:18 PM
comence and seggestuns four-umm-um

01-09-2003, 09:19 PM
LMAO

02 Red Rider
01-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by nakomis0
One day I make a complet sentense, wit no speeling errors. And I maybe a paragrph, and I use commas.

I think we need a spell checker on this board. I feel like I need a translator on more and more posts.:square

:D

toby400ex
01-09-2003, 09:33 PM
mi two

sduncan
01-09-2003, 10:30 PM
SWELL!! The booger-eaters are back! I thought their parents turned them on warranty for defective brains. Its been really nice lately to read posts that are for the most part, fairly well written and legible. Then I see this one and my bubble popped!!
Oh well. Keep sniffing that metallic spray paint boys, it will definately improve your chances with the girls!!!

Just kiddin' boys. Funny post.

01-09-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by sduncan
SWELL!! The booger-eaters are back! I thought their parents turned them on warranty for defective brains. Its been really nice lately to read posts that are for the most part, fairly well written and legible. Then I see this one and my bubble popped!!
Oh well. Keep sniffing that metallic spray paint boys, it will definately improve your chances with the girls!!!

why thanks you

JOEX
01-09-2003, 10:56 PM
Is there a 12 step program for being hukt on fonix?

Joe

L.Vegas400
01-10-2003, 08:45 AM
sounds lik a produkt ov the publik edukaton sistem!?!?;)

Wired
01-10-2003, 10:16 AM
haye jest bekus wee kant rit or spel goed dose not giv yuo tha ryt to mayk funn uf os nott edgukateded peeepal :grr gott et!

sly400ex
01-10-2003, 10:24 AM
hahaha....halarious!!!

tants
01-10-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars
haye jest bekus wee kant rit or spel goed dose not giv yuo tha ryt to mayk funn uf os nott edgukateded peeepal :grr gott et!

LMAO!

Glow Plug
01-10-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars

i lamsot ufckni psised ym slef lol

transalation if you couldn't read I almost f*cking pissed myself

BlazingYamahaYz
01-10-2003, 03:30 PM
h well. Keep sniffing that metallic spray paint boys, it will

hehe...there was about 3 kids in my intro to tech class today, we were spray painting our race cars, and they were sitting in there sniffing it....they did it for about half an hour, and the teacher never caught them....then they just started talking and saying some funny shiznit:devil :devil

toby400ex
01-10-2003, 05:15 PM

well, what do you suppose we should talk about around here, i havent seen anything but repeat threads.. nuttin to talk about but pappys pc and my flat tire.:rolleyes: :confused:

Ryan
01-10-2003, 05:19 PM
ife Ie olay coold raeds dis forams Ie coold udusterande :huh

ife wae hacd ae speal ceck knwo 1 woold reely useee ite.

City boys.

flyin#5
01-10-2003, 05:21 PM
I aim and onor rohl stewdent!