PDA

View Full Version : RPM axles breaks ??

QuadJunkies
08-17-2009, 07:25 PM
Just wanted to see if anyone here has yet to break an RPM?
I talked to one of the guys at the track this weekend who used to work for RPM up until recently and he didnt think there had been any yet.
Brandon took a good tumble this weekend from one snapping, Ill be sending mine back this week and just thought Id ask around to see how everyones is holding up. Hes OK, but has a nice big bruise across his abdomen from something, Im just not sure from what . Its been great for Brandon up to this point. Im just glad it snapped before the bigger jumps.

I guess most jumpers will break a few over time ,I sure hope this is the last for a long time.. darn kids are gonna give me a flippin heart attack! :eek2:
:p

riding4fun
08-17-2009, 08:28 PM
2 years and no bends or breaks. Glad he is ok.
Sounds like a lot of carnage during the weekend.

JAG Motosports
08-17-2009, 08:30 PM
Broke one this weekend at Loretta's, also before a big jump and he also took a tumble. The first of 3 for the weekend:scary: :confused:

QuadJunkies
08-17-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by JAG Motosports
Broke one this weekend at Loretta's, also before a big jump and he also took a tumble. The first of 3 for the weekend:scary: :confused:

OUCH. sorry to hear that :(
IS he OK?
Darrell, thre was alot of youth riders down. I hate to see anyone hauled off but especially the kids . There was ALOT of them out there at Friday practice. Lucky know one was seriously injured. We just watched Brandons urine for 24 hrs. for blood and all was good .

JAG Motosports
08-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Ya he is fine, Thanks. The track was hard, rough and slick. I guess he's too used to Florida sand.

raidernut
08-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Tina Brandons bruises are from his handlebars, i watched his stomach land on them

cole shake 32
08-17-2009, 08:59 PM
We broke one at lorettas this weekend also so yes they do break I am surprised it lasted this long we also bent a stearing stem and broke the frame twice my quad went home in pieces

raidernut
08-17-2009, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by cole shake 32
We broke one at lorettas this weekend also so yes they do break I am surprised it lasted this long we also bent a stearing stem and broke the frame twice my quad went home in pieces

I guess we werent alone, broken frame, broken kick starter, bent brake rotor:scary: :scary:

QuadJunkies
08-17-2009, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by raidernut
Tina Brandons bruises are from his handlebars, i watched his stomach land on them
I guess the "extra" padding come in handy this round.... :p lol
I had thought to myself that must have been what it was.

This race was sure brutal on alot of quads and kids .One kid is out with a torn liver
Brandon lost a nut off his tie rod(it was lock tighted as well ) and lost a tranny on the last practice.
Glad we brought a new one.
:scary:

QuadJunkies
08-18-2009, 09:46 AM
Where did everyones break at? inside or out?

JAG Motosports
08-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Jordans broke right next to the 2 big locking nuts