PDA

View Full Version : Mini Quad Cont.

mini racer #39
08-17-2009, 07:25 PM
Just wanted to say a big Thanks to Freida and Gary for all their hard work on the mini quad cont. Looked like the kids had a lot of fun and you guys gave out some great gifts. Thanks again for you hard work:)

STOCKRACING917
08-18-2009, 07:19 AM
Thanks again for putting it all together. Freida your detemination is so admired. Thanks to Mcconnell's again for the great idea. Thanks to all who donated items and those who assisted Freida and gave of their time. Thanks also to Eric who MC'D. Alot of us appreciate his time for the kids. Blessings to all of you.

The Stocktons

cik orange
08-18-2009, 08:20 AM
It was good to see Frieda enjoying herself with the kids. And Gary not wrenching on bikes (scary)LOL. It looked to be alot of fun for the kids some more than others (Harness) boy he made out like a bandit.

Thanks for keeping it going Frieda you did a good job!

THARNESS
08-18-2009, 08:28 AM
I agree, it was great to see Freida having such a good time. Thank you Freida and Gary for all your hard work.

Ryan was so excited about winning the quad.

Thanks to all the event sponsors and to everyone who worked to put it on. A great time was had by all.

jerkyboy
08-18-2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks Freida & Gary for all you guys do for the kids.

JAG Motosports
08-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Thank you Freida & Gary! We all appreciate your hard work of putting that together for the kids. Good times!

don bassani
08-18-2009, 06:04 PM
ditto ! you guys are great!!!

zach R 7x
08-19-2009, 04:02 AM
this was our first time at lorettas and the conti.,and Zach had a blast !

BIG THANKS from Zach and I to you Freida and Gary for all your hard work !

thanks to all that helped and all the sponsors, it's people like you that make it worth while to spend all the money it took to get there and race this weekend.

quadnana7
08-20-2009, 10:05 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words it was a pleasure doing this for the kids. I loved seeing all the smiling faces of the kids. The greatest pleasure was the kids coming down and hugging me and thanking me for all the great gifts and telling me I was in their prayers. The banner was a complete surprise and something I will treasure for the rest of my life.
The contingency gave me a reason to get out of bed in the mornings and something to do except sitting in front of the TV all day. That is the hardest thing to deal with since the accident nothing to do. I have always been a very active person taking on more than I can usually handle but always seem to manage to get everthing done in the end with a lot of prayer.
I am hoping to do something for the kids at the awards banquet but I am not sure what yet.
Thank you again for all the kind words and prayers.
A special thanks to all of the sponsors who made the event possible. Everything will be posted on the website along with pictures in the next couple of weeks so make sure you check it out at www.atvycp.com
Love all of you see you at the awards banquet
Freida (aka The quadnana)