PDA

View Full Version : Respect for the national 50 cc cvt riders

hotquads1
08-17-2009, 05:56 PM
I want to congratulate all of the little guys running in the 50 stock limited class, these kids are amazing for their age. I can't name them all but a special to mention to my riders Ethan Ahlm finishing #2 for the GNC Championship, Dale Raven finishing #4 for the series, DJ Bassani for a National Championship, and to Dillan Fallon for running a super race and winning the Lorreta's national , A big ol pat on the back from Hot Quads ! It is a blast to watch these little guys and gals on the track .
marc

STOCKRACING917
08-18-2009, 07:28 AM
Yea Ethan. Would love to have seen his mom this weekend. Great family..Great Job !! Great team !!

The Stocktons

EthansDad
08-19-2009, 06:56 AM
Thanks Marc. We could not have finished the season without your support. Also a big thanks to all the other racer families that helped. you really find out who your friends are at the track when you have bike issues, and all season I never met a racer family that did not have some help to offer. Truely a great sport filled with good people (or at least I have not met the bad ones yet :) )

As a side note, Ethan raced all of moto 2 at Loretta's at 1/2 -3/4 throttle. We had a bike issue we could not get resolved in time with it cutting out on top, so we physically restricted his throttle to run on the pilot jet.

I'm pretty proud of the little man when I explained he'd have to ride it "as is" and make it to the checkers he never complained one bit. He thought about it and said, "ok, I'll do it". He rode well with all the bike he had and even with the motor fading lap over lap, still managed a 5th at LL. not bad for a first year rookie.

JAG Motosports
08-19-2009, 09:12 AM
Congratualtions to all the little guys and gals! Great job! They ride their hearts out just like the big boys!

;)