PDA

View Full Version : Excited about my first breezewood trip. But wont be riding wihich sux..

blacknblue#2
08-17-2009, 04:07 PM
Well as long as i have been on atvriders i have heard alot about breezewood. Ive always wanted to go out but something has always come up to keep me from it. Well now i am going for sure but its not to ride. here is my story.
Last weekend i was practicing on my practice track for a big local race. We have a blind 80ft over-hill triple. My buddy was tilling the track and my mind went blank. I hit the triple and once i was in the air it was too late, My buddy was tilling the landing, With no way out of it the only choice i had was to take the hit. He bailed and i smacked his little tractor and went for the ride. The crash messed my knee up and trashed my frame on my 450R.......Luckily i ran across a frame in PA. I buy-it-now on ebay and call the guy up. He is a real cool guy and explains to me he works at breezewood and i can pick it up there on friday. So i am hoping they wont mind if i check the place out while im there. Im sure ill fall in love so once i get my new frame powdered i will be heading back to breezewood to ride before the year ends. Im excited to see this place!!!!!
:macho :macho :macho

KOG
08-17-2009, 04:15 PM
thats so funny i was out there sunday and that guy ur talking about told me he sold his frame to some guy i guess that guy is you.

jesseweaver
08-17-2009, 04:54 PM
yea your gonna be so pissed you don't have a quad along. and you probably will be back there again when you can ride

ProspectorJim
08-17-2009, 05:58 PM
I went on my first trip out there Sunday. Its amazing. Also everytime I saw the Atvriders.com banners I got all excited for some reason. The plan was for me, my brother and my dad to stay Sunday and Monday. That changed when my brother took a nose dive on one of the jumps at the intermediate track, the one that "wasn't big enough".Apparently he rode the front wheel most of the way down the landing, then wrecked and broke his throttle perch. Then I stalled out in the air in the same place, landed hard and somehow hurt my wrist. Its definitely worth the trip out there, the place is huge. Just wish I would have gotten some pics worth posting.

08-17-2009, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by blacknblue#2
Well as long as i have been on atvriders i have heard alot about breezewood. Ive always wanted to go out but something has always come up to keep me from it. Well now i am going for sure but its not to ride. here is my story.
Last weekend i was practicing on my practice track for a big local race. We have a blind 80ft over-hill triple. My buddy was tilling the track and my mind went blank. I hit the triple and once i was in the air it was too late, My buddy was tilling the landing, With no way out of it the only choice i had was to take the hit. He bailed and i smacked his little tractor and went for the ride. The crash messed my knee up and trashed my frame on my 450R.......Luckily i ran across a frame in PA. I buy-it-now on ebay and call the guy up. He is a real cool guy and explains to me he works at breezewood and i can pick it up there on friday. So i am hoping they wont mind if i check the place out while im there. Im sure ill fall in love so once i get my new frame powdered i will be heading back to breezewood to ride before the year ends. Im excited to see this place!!!!!
:macho :macho :macho y dont u jus ask dan harris??he's on here and he owns the whole place