PDA

View Full Version : Joe Byrd Atv School In Massechusetts

foxxy159
08-17-2009, 12:28 PM
JOE BYRD IS COMING TO WESTFIELD MASSECUSETTS ON SEPTEMBER 19 AND 20 FOR A RIDING SCHOOL. COST IS 500.00 FOR BOTH DAYS, A 250.00 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO SAVE YOUR SPOT. VISIT JOEBYRD.COM OR CALL AMY AT 860-539-9785 FOR INFORMATION!

LEARN HOW TO JUMP, CORNER, PASS, HOLESHOT, NUTRITION, WHOOPS, QUAD SET UP AND LOTS MORE! OVERNOIGHT CAMPING AVAILABLE.

THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU DONT WANT TO MISS! JOE IS A NATIONAL PRO RIDER WITH A LOT OF EXPERIENCE AND HAS A LOT TO TEACH.

exrider12
08-17-2009, 12:36 PM
I will most likely be going.

dehner47
08-18-2009, 07:59 AM
will he be teaching his patented "creamer b***h slap" cause that what i gotta get the most practice on. his form and technic was off the charts. i hope one day i can back hand someone with such style and grace as joe bryd:devil:

Robin Hood
08-18-2009, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
will he be teaching his patented "creamer b***h slap" cause that what i gotta get the most practice on. his form and technic was off the charts. i hope one day i can back hand someone with such style and grace as joe bryd:devil:

Beat me to it sir.

JR3
08-18-2009, 09:35 AM

+1

foxxy159
08-18-2009, 09:38 AM
oh come on.... get over it. we all know that joe was in the wrong for giving creamer a love tap. if i was in joes position i would automatically do the same thing and i wouldnt beleive anyone who would say different. can you imagine being out in front at nationals and the corner before the finish getting taken out? im proud for joe not doing more ... and dont get me wrong i love josh i know him personally but geez..... that sucked.

anyways... please lets not bash on joe anymore on this thread... this is about his riding school and he does have a lot of good techniques and has a lot to offer. this riding school is a great opprotunity for anyone in the northeast, im from connecticut and the closest riding school from around here has been at least 6 hrs away in pa. so this school location is great for new england riders.

so again, if anyone is interested in the riding school just give me a ring and i will get u set up.

JR3
08-18-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by foxxy159
oh come on.... get over it. we all know that joe was in the wrong for giving creamer a love tap. if i was in joes position i would automatically do the same thing and i wouldnt beleive anyone who would say different. can you imagine being out in front at nationals and the corner before the finish getting taken out? im proud for joe not doing more ... and dont get me wrong i love josh i know him personally but geez..... that sucked.

anyways... please lets not bash on joe anymore on this thread... this is about his riding school and he does have a lot of good techniques and has a lot to offer. this riding school is a great opprotunity for anyone in the northeast, im from connecticut and the closest riding school from around here has been at least 6 hrs away in pa. so this school location is great for new england riders.

so again, if anyone is interested in the riding school just give me a ring and i will get u set up.

im proud of joe to he acted really mature. :huh

dehner47
08-18-2009, 09:53 AM
your right. dont mean to hijack the thread. joe is a great rider. no if ands or buts about that. and trust me, i been leading a national (A class) and been takin out few turns to the finish. more then a few times. does not give anyone wether its joe bryd, doug gust or jesus christ himself the right to b***h slap anyone else. and i like how you throw in there " getting taken out" cause from my eyes and alot of people who saw it first hand saw it totally dif. but anyway..

but thats nor here nor there. creamer and bryd have moved on. but damn it, its hard for us keyboard worriars to do the same:devil:

dude, i'm just bustin balls. dont take it so serious. just having fun and wasting away a day at work.:D

JR3
08-18-2009, 11:14 AM
your right. dont mean to hijack the thread. joe is a great rider. no if ands or buts about that. and trust me, i been leading a national (A class) and been takin out few turns to the finish. more then a few times. does not give anyone wether its joe bryd, doug gust or jesus christ himself the right to b***h slap anyone else. and i like how you throw in there " getting taken out" cause from my eyes and alot of people who saw it first hand saw it totally dif. but anyway..

but thats nor here nor there. creamer and bryd have moved on. but damn it, its hard for us keyboard worriars to do the same:devil:

dude, i'm just bustin balls. dont take it so serious. just having fun and wasting away a day at work.:D

dont talk about joe like thattt hess so greattttttt :( :rolleyes: hahaha

TRXman86
08-18-2009, 12:57 PM
I sure hope his technique is good... I'd hate to learn how to back hand with a bent elbow:rolleyes:

As far as going to his school, you couldn't pay me enough to learn how to be a cry baby like him. I'd rather sit here, drink beer, and laugh at how personal some people take this :D

O wait... brain fart...

"LEAVE JOE ALONE!!! JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! HE'S HAVING ALOT OF TROUBLE RIGHT NOW!!! LEEEAAAVVVEEEE JJJOOOOEEEE AAALLLLOOONNNEEEE!!!!!" In my best Chris Crocker voice HAHAHAHAHAH

extremeblastr
08-18-2009, 01:05 PM
creamer and bryd have moved on.

creamer never had anything to move on from lol he just went out there and made his statement this weekend when he handed joe his a** while racing perfectly clean.

JR3
08-18-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
creamer never had anything to move on from lol he just went out there and made his statement this weekend when he handed joe his a** while racing perfectly clean.

+1 : keywords there : while racing perfectly clean