PDA

View Full Version : Guyers Perfect Weekend

drt18
08-17-2009, 10:01 AM
GOOD JOB BRAYDEN AND CRAIG.ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING.

cole shake 32
08-17-2009, 10:32 AM
congrats guys good job see ya next season

08-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Great Job Brayden Guyer. Great Job also Craig.

Logan #34's Dad
08-17-2009, 03:02 PM
That was one great main moto. Nothing we have not seen between them two boys before. We could have saved a whole lot of cash and stayed home eh?
Congrats to Brayden on a great ride! And to Craig for constitently working toward that perfection. Your time and hard work finally paid off at the National level.
We all know Brayden has awesome skills now you can prove it!
Great job, See all you guys at the "locals".

hotquads1
08-17-2009, 03:50 PM
that was a great race ! a battle to the end , nether was gonna give it up easy.congrats Brayden and Craig and SMS , it has been a fun year, we will see ya next year.
Marc

mini racer #39
08-17-2009, 04:28 PM
Good job Brayden and Craig. I knew it was coming. You deserved that one!

zach R 7x
08-17-2009, 06:25 PM
GREAT JOB Brayden and Craig !!! glad we were there to see it in person ,that is a race that will be talked about for a while.

congrats to all the winning riders and class champs,see next year.

ugliest6868
08-18-2009, 09:14 AM
thanks guys, brayden finally has his 1st win under his belt, and he wasnt even really excited (at least he didnt seem to be). we'd like to thank everyone who helped and it couldnt have happened with out shawn,his awsome motor and killer suspension was flawless. i think next year i'm gonna start wearin a skirt and get some pom poms so i look like a real chearleader, i dont think i've ever cheered for brayden like that b-4, did i look like a fool? thanks again, later

mini racer #39
08-18-2009, 09:29 AM
no you did not look like a fool you looked like a winning dad please no skirt......

Logan #34's Dad
08-18-2009, 09:29 AM
Ah Craig, if anyone was watching the two of us they probably thought we were nuts. I was excited for the both of them. It shows the talent of our area is simply awesome. CRA should be proud! Between Braydon, Logan, Hunter, Maci - 2nd,3rd,5th,7th in the Nation! And Z. Romell did very well too!

quadnana7
08-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Congrats Brayden, Craig, & Shawn. Definately dialed in. Suspension worked great and Brayden rode his heart out.
Also, congrats to Logan, Rocky & Marc. Best race of the weekend.
You guys definately put on a show! Great job. Next season will soon be here and you guys will be doing it again.
Also congrats to Justin at Maximum RPM. You helped them & all of us this year.

dazed&confused
08-19-2009, 01:25 PM
NICE JOB TEAM SMS ,CRAIG AND BRAYDON GUYER,SHAWN !
that SMS suspension looked real good , keep up the good work!

Craig you in a skirt is just wrong LOL!

ugliest6868
09-01-2009, 03:25 PM
just wanted to give a special thanks to all the people that i failed to mention in previous post, O.D.I., PowerMadd ,ELKA, R.P.M., Maven Graphics, Gellners, Laz at GT Thunder, Floyd Brick, Lou at D.R.R., Justin at Maximun R.P.M. thank you very much, James at Z.T.R. your parts are top notch(i miss you), and Shawn at SMS for endless hours and helpin me keep the quad together no matter what. thanks to all my friends that kept me goin mid season when things wer'nt goin so good. thanks again, later