PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend selling baked goods...

450rRacer22
08-16-2009, 09:34 PM
My girlfriend has always loved baking and is always making new stuff that you normally wouldnt think of. Well shes always wanted to start up her own coffee shop/bakery someday but shes kinda steering away from that now. Now she wants to try and sell her cookies, cakes, or whatever she makes to local businesses and see if they could sell them. I've been trying to help her with it but would really like some more input on how to go about this. This is something she really wants to do so i want it to go well for her. I think one of the first steps would be to actually talk to some of the businesses and see what they had to say about it. But like i said, any advice as to how we should get this going would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

tp300ex
08-16-2009, 09:40 PM
good idea alot of places around here do it the hardest part is trying to keep the cookies and wat not from going stale or bad...

exrider12
08-17-2009, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by tp300ex
good idea alot of places around here do it the hardest part is trying to keep the cookies and wat not from going stale or bad...

Eat em:p

TRXman86
08-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Go to your local city hall. You will need a license (like a vendor one) or similar to sell them. They also will need all sorts of crap just for you to sell them. NOW, what she could do, sell them at farmers markets, bake sells at parking lots, etc...

450rRacer22
08-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Thats actually a good idea, something to get her started and kinda get people to recognize her a little more so to speak. Never thought of that.