PDA

View Full Version : Borich wins WORCS in Washington

ex kid
08-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Chris won the WORCS race today by 3 min.

SRH
08-16-2009, 09:19 PM
i knew it

ex kid
08-17-2009, 03:59 PM
nobody cares?

300racer
08-17-2009, 04:03 PM
thats awesome put the spanks to them at there own track.

TRXman86
08-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by ex kid
nobody cares?

Just cause ur not fast enough to hang with the kids, dont mean you need to talk trash now....

ex kid
08-17-2009, 06:21 PM
where did I talk trash? just trying to get the post noticed since the results aren't on this site yet.

bradley300
08-17-2009, 07:24 PM
honestly i doubt anyone is suprised.

east coast guys seem to be faster than the guys on the west coast, the west coast just dosent have the depth of talent to push the few really good guys to be great like the east does.

I'm sure this will start some flames, but the east coast guys have consistently run much better when they vist the west than do the west coast guys that come east

John Noftsinger
08-17-2009, 09:03 PM
Is Borich winning Series? and the reason IMO that east coast riders are faster is cause we ride tight trail more and the terain is more technical then out west i have been to the dunes in CA lived in AZ went to sinders /mexico theres just no better Place to ride than the East the west Sucks IMO dunes (boring) deserts almost as boring compared to the forests of the eastcoast IMO.

Robin Hood
08-17-2009, 09:07 PM
Borich is unstoppable this year.

QuadJunkies
08-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Borich is unstoppable this year.
Except on the X cross,he broke a chain . :p

More on the WORCS race and pics can be found Here (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=404996)

Ill be working on vidoe and a re-cap this week.

It was a blast seeing Borich race. The dude is SMOKIN fast! :macho

Robin Hood
08-18-2009, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Except on the X cross,he broke a chain . :p

More on the WORCS race and pics can be found Here (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=404996)

Ill be working on vidoe and a re-cap this week.

It was a blast seeing Borich race. The dude is SMOKIN fast! :macho

Try running with him in the local series Lol.

QuadJunkies
08-18-2009, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Try running with him in the local series Lol.
NO THANKS.. the dude could beat me to the mailbox let alone the track.:p

SRH
08-18-2009, 10:34 AM
the gncc's are definetely more technical than what they have out west,i think the level of competition combined with more challenging tracks breeds alot of good riders, im sure worcs will catch up sooner or later, its just getting a good concentration of talented guys running every race

QuadJunkies
08-18-2009, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by SRH
the gncc's are definetely more technical than what they have out west,i think the level of competition combined with more challenging tracks breeds alot of good riders, im sure worcs will catch up sooner or later, its just getting a good concentration of talented guys running every race

You hit that dead on.
Also to keep in mind...on the West coast we dont have nearly as much racing as they do back East.
WORCS is such an awesome series and will only grow more and more over time .We have been following the series since 2003 and its MUCH bigger than it was back then!
Having factory involvment proves that.
The Youth classes are the ones that are blowing my mind! These kids are so talented !
I would LOVE to get my son back East to an MX to see how well he would do in his class. I wanted to do that before he graduated into a bigger quad. but the costs to travel that far is too much for me and I would have to take him by myself.
def. would be a dream trip though !
Just to experience it once would be worth the drive.

F-16Guy
08-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Frederick is still the fastest guy in WORCS ATV. If he hadn't broken his leg, he'd still be leading the series. He grew up riding WORCS-style terrain, so he's a natural in that series. Borich may be fast, but Josh is faster. Put him back on a 450R and he'd be untouchable!

QuadJunkies
08-18-2009, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
Frederick is still the fastest guy in WORCS ATV. If he hadn't broken his leg, he'd still be leading the series. He grew up riding WORCS-style terrain, so he's a natural in that series. Borich may be fast, but Josh is faster!!
We LOVE Josh to death.. but I have to differ with ya on this one.
Borich supassed any other Pro rider .The dude never lifts! :eek2:

We as West Coast riders still have some work to do.

QuadJunkies
08-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Maybe Borich could bring McGill next time! Id like to see him race here and Id like to meet that boy! :D

Pappy
08-18-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
We LOVE Josh to death.. but I have to differ with ya on this one.
Borich supassed any other Pro rider .The dude never lifts! :eek2:

We as West Coast riders still have some work to do.

Was told Chris did not push it, played it safe and took the win.

I know folks think I was smack takin, but the boy is unreal and you have to see it for yourself.

Borich is not afraid of the desert either...I love when that gets thrown in as an equalizer:p If he can wrap up teh championship, expect to see him back out there this season.

QuadJunkies
08-18-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Was told Chris did not push it, played it safe and took the win.

I know folks think I was smack takin, but the boy is unreal and you have to see it for yourself.

Borich is not afraid of the desert either...I love when that gets thrown in as an equalizer:p If he can wrap up teh championship, expect to see him back out there this season.
Yeah he didnt want to jeprodize his Championship. He spoke of his sand training in Florida.

I think the best place for him to shine on sand would probably be Mesquite or Havasu.
Josh does well at Mequite as well... I believe thats his home track.

F-16Guy
08-18-2009, 01:42 PM
I'm expecting that Josh will re-double his efforts and training for next year. I honestly think the Can-Am is a handicap for Josh. He's had a lot of bad luck on it, and I think the 450r suits his style better. I guess we'll see next year. I can't believe how big WORCS has gotten in such a short time! It's really a great series; I wish I had more time and money to participate.

extremeblastr
08-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
I'm expecting that Josh will re-double his efforts and training for next year. I honestly think the Can-Am is a handicap for Josh. He's had a lot of bad luck on it, and I think the 450r suits his style better. I guess we'll see next year. I can't believe how big WORCS has gotten in such a short time! It's really a great series; I wish I had more time and money to participate.

no offense to josh he is fasttttt and i'll never be able to ride like that but he is just not on par with borich or mcgill or ballance whether hes on the 450r or any other bike...

i do think he has the potential though so i will leave you with a question to ponder, what kind of rider could he turn into if he started racing out here?

QuadJunkies
08-18-2009, 06:54 PM
Race report is up
go here (http://www.atvriders.com/atvracing/worcs-atv-racing-2009-06-straddleline-orv-p3.html)

F-16Guy
08-18-2009, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
no offense to josh he is fasttttt and i'll never be able to ride like that but he is just not on par with borich or mcgill or ballance whether hes on the 450r or any other bike...

i do think he has the potential though so i will leave you with a question to ponder, what kind of rider could he turn into if he started racing out here?
There was only about 30 seconds difference between the fastest laps of Borich and Frederick, which isn't that much for an 11 minute+ lap, considering that Josh probably shouldn't even be racing on that leg and is just there to salvage points. It will be interesting for sure. Borich and Baron have been the first real competition for Josh in the last couple of years, so I think he'll be bringing his "A" game to SpeedWorld next year. Can't wait!! :D

QuadJunkies
08-19-2009, 12:30 AM
Heres the Pro Main video on I have on my facebook .
<object width="320" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/140023454413" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/140023454413" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>

ccmuscle22
08-19-2009, 03:22 PM
Hey Tina,
Great video. I watched the whole dang thing.

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

QuadJunkies
08-19-2009, 04:37 PM
It was a long one :p