PDA

View Full Version : I need an engine. (and a few other things) LMK what you have!

12ed12evolver
08-16-2009, 07:57 PM
as it says above, i need an engine. I bought a 400 to rebuild, and it needs a top end. Im weighing the cost of buying a complete engine as to building my own. Looking for a stock engine or a 416. I dont want to mess with a 426 or 440 for reasons of reliability. ENGINE MUST RUN. used is fine just looking for something in good shape. The whole point is to avoid a rebuild if i can. Let me know what your price would be, shipped. I have cash in hand, but keep in mind im looking to spend as little as possible. Its just going to be a weekend warrior so it doesnt have to be the baddest one on the block. a stock or mildly built motor is just fine.

I also have my stock motor if youre looking for something to build or want to do some trading. Motor appears fine, needs a piston, all stock, no scratches in sleeve, no slack in crank. Its a 2000 so no reverse in the tranny. I can get pics if necessary.

I also need a few other parts, im looking for red plastic, 99-07, race front or full fenders (preferred) must be in good shape. No cracks or creases. I have a factory yellow rear thats in ok shape, a couple cracks, and a few scuffs, but ok that ill trade or whatever as well. Have the front too, but someone painted it (wtf) and im stripping the paint off it to see what shape its in. has a crack in the nose.

I need an exhaust, i have a full factory now, and a spare if anyone needs it. looking for a slip on (i dont care which brand) maybe a full kit if the price is right.

Basically im rebuilding a quad from scratch, so ill need alot of stuff, so if you have something interesting, let me know. ill be buying alot from a parts yard local, but if i can help someone out id rather do that.

other things that may interest me-wheel spacers, H bomb graphics, bars (red preferred), intake, steering stem, 6 pack rack, ac racing or victory bumper, etc.. etc..

Let me know what you have.

You can reach me quicker at Feedingduckstobread@Yahoo.com

Thanks!
Chris

12ed12evolver
08-16-2009, 08:09 PM
i forgot to mention, the parts are for a 2000 Sportrax 400ex.

also, looking for the bar mount trail lights. or just the bracket. and a 450r carb. powermadd handguards (black/white).

like i said im building a whole quad so i need a buncha stuff. i have paypal and im trustworthy and all that (lol) so shoot me some prices and a pic of what ya got.