PDA

View Full Version : C&d Racing?

jb400exxx
01-09-2003, 07:56 PM
So C&D Racing is now our primary sponsor, and not the quadshop? or did the quadshop just change it's name or something? what's goin on? just from the advertising on the top it looks like they have a lot of good products.

Glamis400ex
01-09-2003, 08:11 PM
The folks at C&D Racing are, in one word.....AWESOME:D They really know their stuff. Best prices and service. I've spent many a paycheck there...:eek:

Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

Glamis

jb400exxx
01-09-2003, 08:12 PM
that guy that just had that thread "broke it" needs to be banned. i don't know what happened with the quadshop, and the new sponsor, but i like this site, it's not bad, Ben is doing the best he can with this site. it's a very helpfull site to a lot of people. i love this site. there isn't a day that goes by that i don't go and read things in the forums. i'm addicted to this place.

Glamis400ex
01-09-2003, 08:14 PM
join the club bud...

Glamis

joeroadking
01-09-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by jb400exxx
that guy that just had that thread "broke it" needs to be banned. i don't know what happened with the quadshop, and the new sponsor, but i like this site, it's not bad, Ben is doing the best he can with this site. it's a very helpfull site to a lot of people. i love this site. there isn't a day that goes by that i don't go and read things in the forums. i'm addicted to this place. I second that ! I spend many nights on here and I thankk ben and everyone else that makes it possible!

300exHILLER
01-09-2003, 08:38 PM
The best thing about C&D racing is that they are a sparks dealer.
The girl was very helpful and when I ordered my X-4 from there she told me the price on spark's site and beat it. Pipe was also in before she said it was going to be. A++++++ for C&D racing maybe I should get some sponsorship from them:D

jb400exxx
01-09-2003, 08:41 PM
did anybody else get to read that thread before it was deleted? that guy was goin on and on. he was a jerk. people like that should not be allowed on here.

Butters
01-09-2003, 08:43 PM
do they sell ac stuff? cause if so i will get my bumper from them.

jb400exxx
01-09-2003, 08:49 PM
i am deffinetly gonna get some stuff from them. i hope they sell tires and rims. i will deffinetly be getting my new piston and cam from them in March when i do my rebuild. also when i get around to getting A Arms and suspension it will be from them. and they also sell OEM honda parts wich is really nice. i just ordered a nut and bolt from servicehonda on december 22nd and still haven't gotten it yet, but that is FEDEX's fault. they suck!!! they keep giving me the same crap everyday when i call them and ask them where my package is. mosy likely i will be getting my stuff tomorrow cause i had my friend call and yell at them.

MikEXtreme
01-09-2003, 08:59 PM
Do they have a website?

jb400exxx
01-09-2003, 09:02 PM
WELCOME C&D RACING!!! thanks for supposrting us and this great site.

and thanks to Ben for getting us a new sponsor. not to dis the quadshop but they really didn't have that great of a site, and didn't carry many products. looks like C&D will be a better sponsor and a better company. when's the site gonna be up, i'm very interested.

jb400exxx
01-09-2003, 09:04 PM
they are making a new website as we speak, it will be up shortly, they say. but i think we get 10% off. i'm guessing that applies to all members (i hope). i can't wait.

JhallettEX
01-09-2003, 09:05 PM
Regarding C&D Racing, I have been buying my products from them for over a year now. I have also become friends with Colby and Dusty and do alot of riding with them. I am very pleases to see that they have finally become the sponsors of this site. They will treat everyone one of you with the upmost respect and will give you the BEST prices AND customer service.

As far as tires, AC products, they have IT ALL.

jb400exxx
01-09-2003, 09:08 PM
question (cause it seems to good to be true)? me, and all other members off this site get 10% off from C&D Racing? so just because i signed up here i get 10% off?

JhallettEX
01-09-2003, 09:11 PM
That is correct, when you place your orders, tomorrow, right? Tell them you are a member and give them your user name, bam 10% off for you and the others.

jb400exxx
01-09-2003, 09:17 PM
is that just gonna be for a limited time, or for as long as they our sponsoring EXriders.com? cause i don't have any money to buy anything yet, but a discount would still be nice when i get money and want something.

jb400exxx
01-09-2003, 09:19 PM
Jhallet, why are you selling your 400 ex? are you buying a cannondale or something instead, or are you just done with quads?

JhallettEX
01-09-2003, 09:26 PM
C&D will be sponsoring this site, as well as others hopefully for sometime to come and you can always get your discount, tell all your friends.

I am forced to sell my quad due to an accident that I was in. We were down in Little Saharra and I gassed it to much off a dune and fell somewhere near 65 feet. I was actually there with Colby and Dusty from C&D.

02 Red Rider
01-09-2003, 09:47 PM
I just have to tell you. I talked to Dusty tonight about a steering stabilizer and WOW! What nice people. It's nice to do business with folks that take the time to speak with you even though you know they are extremly busy. Usually you don't get that kinda service until you spend thousands with a business. A+ first impression.

Jason

flying400ex
01-10-2003, 09:47 AM
So you quit riding for good!?:(