PDA

View Full Version : i am pretty stupid

300EXrider02
01-09-2003, 07:25 PM
well being stupid i thought i could get a msr raptor clutch assembly (for the handle bars) and be able to set it up fine with cr acerbis flag handguards, and well it didnt work out, not i have to drill holes bigger, shave plastic parts, all becasue of me being stupid, but i got al lot of quad stuff with the clutch assem. and handguards as well tho, anyone know exactly how to do the reverse thing...in simple terms..i here a chain works? i goota get rid of the reverse button on the clutch perch....for all those u dont know what i am talking about:D

toby400ex
01-09-2003, 07:50 PM
what makes it not fit right, the perch mounts the same as stock, well pretty much. All ya gotta do is jam some big nut between where the cable pulls a little leverthe right side of yo engine. There is a little metal thing that the reverse lever thingy is next too, jam the nut between the 2 things and your set, and when you put the perch on tie the 2 wires together that come out of the old stock perch, they control starting in gear. Hope that helps.:D