PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Development - We Have a New Sponsor!!

Ben
01-09-2003, 03:00 PM
Well guys, after screening the many great ATV shops that contacted me in the last several days interested in sponsoring EXriders - I have made a decision: C&D Racing! I am very excited about their decision to sponsor us! :D

C&D Racing is owned and operated by Colby (EXriders member name - CDRacing) and his wife Dusty (EXriders member name - SilverFox). After speaking with them many times on the phone in the last several days, and talking with a lot of highly respected people on this site and in the ATV industry as a whole, I have decided that they are a perfect fit for our site!

They are great people and are going to be able to offer all of us great prices and even greater customer service! C&D Racing has been in business since 2000. They are open Monday through Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm CST, and on Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm CST. Colby and Dusty both race in the Can-Am race series and Colby is currently the Vice President of the Flat Rock Riders a local chapter of NOVHA (Nebraska Off Highway Vehicle Association).

These guys really stepped up to the plate and the bottom-line is that without them we would not be able to pay our bills, and would have to shut down. So the more business you guys give them, the more you are supporting EXriders and helping keep our site up and running! C&D Racing offers every ATV aftermarket product you can imagine and they can fill your OEM Honda parts needs too! They are going to offer you guys at least 10% off retail on everything they sell, except in a couple limited circumstances where the discount will be a little less where their markup is tiny. In the future look for exciting bulk buys at never seen before, or again, prices as well as special EXriders specials! :D

C&D Racing is currently working on developing an exciting new webpage which will be up very soon. Please support EXriders and give them a chance to earn your business, because without them we could not stay open! :)

Ben

AtvMxRider
01-09-2003, 03:07 PM
As always Ben I think you have made a positive decision for the well being of the site. I'm behind you 100%.

Welcome C&D!

joeroadking
01-09-2003, 03:11 PM
sounds good any friend of ex riders is friend of mine!

400exBro
01-09-2003, 03:11 PM
that is good to hear ben, i can't wait to order some parts,

I have heard some great stuff about C&D, i feel they are highly respected...

good work

and welcome Colby and Dusty

Guy400
01-09-2003, 03:17 PM
I just want to say welcome to the site to C&D Racing. It's good to see a respected name in our sport sponsoring our site so soon!! Welcome to the club!

Glow Plug
01-09-2003, 03:23 PM
Welcome, and thank you for sponsering our wonderful site (most of the time lol) and yeah well welocome again:D

killed300ex
01-09-2003, 03:43 PM
nice sweet glad to see we got another sponser hopefully i will be able to suport them when i get some money
killed

02 Red Rider
01-09-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Guy432
I just want to say welcome to the site to C&D Racing. It's good to see a respected name in our sport sponsoring our site so soon!! Welcome to the club!

I second that!:D And thanks to Ben for all of his efforts to make this THE BEST ATV site on the web.

Jason

DGR Designs
01-09-2003, 03:59 PM
awesome! so this was the big announcement? wicked awesome job ben!

01 250exman
01-09-2003, 04:04 PM
:) thank god we got a new sponsor i was starting to worry..

Colby@C&DRacing
01-09-2003, 04:19 PM
C&D Racing would like to thank Ben and EXriders for the opportunity to work with all of you. We have seen the many positive things that the Quad Shop has done on this site. C&D Racing will strive to provide a high level of customer service and low prices. We are constantly expanding our very diverse product lines to be able to offer our customers the widest variety of parts and services. At this time we have one of the largest product lines of any ATV shop. We also sell parts for dirt bikes, street bikes, jet ski's, and snow mobiles. We primarily focus or attention on ATV performance and have extensive experience working with the 400ex, 300ex, 250r and 250x.

We are currently working on a new web site to serve you better and let you browse our vast product line even when we are not open. As I am sure you are aware this takes time and we ask for you patience. Until our website is up (which will be very soon). Please give us a call at 308-696-7805, or email us at cdracing@atcjet.net or send a pm to CDracing (Colby) or SilverFox (Dusty).

We are very excited to be working with EXriders and look forward to working with all of you in the near future!

Thanks Again
Colby and Dusty
C&D Racing

MichaelS693
01-09-2003, 04:45 PM
Discounts for exriders?

Ben
01-09-2003, 04:49 PM
10% + off retail on just about everything they sell for EXriders! :D

MichaelS693
01-09-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Ben
10% + off retail on just about everything they sell for EXriders! :D

alright...thanks

YLW400
01-09-2003, 04:59 PM
Just in time for an a-arm purchase...:blah

01-09-2003, 04:59 PM
hey. can i have 10% off of the things i bought from them last saturday?

Dave400ex
01-09-2003, 05:01 PM
Awesome! Welcome aboard C&D Racing. Looks like you carry most of the top parts. I really like the fact that you carry Arens because they are coming out with many new Products and we will be able to get a Discount now! 10% is also the biggest discount I know of that a Sponsor has given! Welcome!

Black400
01-09-2003, 05:02 PM
So just call them and tell them your an exriders member and they give you 10% off???? If so they are getting my money from now on:D

Rip_Tear
01-09-2003, 05:07 PM
Glad to hear we got new sponsors! The site looks more compelete with a link up top! Thanks for supporting the site we love!

Ryan
01-09-2003, 05:14 PM
Welcome C&D Racing. Now that you invaded Exriders your going to notice lots of new people buying off of you. :D This is one of the most popular atv sites out there.

Thanks Ben for getting us new sponsers. The Quadshop was boring me :o ;) J/k. :p

toby400ex
01-09-2003, 05:37 PM
Kool deal, lol and my name is colby. I didnt think i would find anyone around here with the same name. When I Get out into the real world I want to try to have sometype of ATV related business (aftermarket) . Thanx for sponsoring such a great site and welcome. :D

JhallettEX
01-09-2003, 06:11 PM
Congratulations Colby and Dusty.

mysticfalcon
01-09-2003, 06:19 PM
Good job ben we needed a new sponsor. the no link on the site was realy weird. And C&D can I sugjest that you guys get an 800 number.

Sparks425Ex
01-09-2003, 07:41 PM
Great Work Ben. Good Choice.

JOEX
01-09-2003, 07:59 PM
Is this off of the manufactures price or C&D price?

Joe

jb400exxx
01-09-2003, 08:21 PM
so i, and any member on this site can get 10% off from C&D Racing? if so, that is pretty cool.

WELCOME C&D RACING!!! thanks for supporting this great site. You will deffinetly get my bussiness and a lot of other members business. how much would a J.E. 11:1 piston and hotcams Stage II be with my 10% discount? do you sell tires and douglas rims? i'm lookin for new tires and rims.

01-09-2003, 09:12 PM
Congratulations Colby and Dusty.

Ditto on that Josh.

Congrats to C&D and EXriders Lets make efforts so this works well for all of us.

Those of you interested in the discounts etc. remember its not as much what you saved as much as what you paid, now read my sig and I BS you not.

I would not say it if it werent true, and dont make any changes cause you cant fix something that isnt broke :)
and dont want to break something that doesnt need fixin (unless your name is pappy :) JK )

JhallettEX
01-09-2003, 09:16 PM
440, I am just hopin Colby builds a crf450 based quad now so I can ride it, I will keep my fingers crossed while I sleep.

01-09-2003, 09:34 PM
freeride132 i liked quadshop........

Honestly so did I, but they just take better care of me here. ;)

I will keep my fingers crossed while I sleep.
Cant hurt to try, wouldnt mind checking one out myself.

QuadRacer041
01-10-2003, 04:37 AM
welcome c&d, good luck here

exriderdude
01-10-2003, 07:28 AM
coooooooollll:square

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-10-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
Is this off of the manufactures price or C&D price?

Joe

The up to 10% or more is off of manufactures price.

MSL
01-10-2003, 08:39 AM
Just what happened to the quadshop?

do they not sponser the site anymore?

:(

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-10-2003, 08:40 AM
I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome.. We are open to any comments and suggestions. We will look into the toll free number. Thanks again

Dusty

OH and JHallett (Josh) I think the crf450 would be awesome!!!!

knighttime
01-10-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by MSL

:(

they r still in business, and i think its very obvious that they are not currently a site sponsor

JhallettEX
01-10-2003, 09:32 AM
Dusty, Just give me ring when it is finished. I will take the day off and come on up.

MSL
01-10-2003, 09:38 AM
they r still in business, and i think its very obvious that they are not currently a site sponsor

It just wasnt very obvious that you could only have 1 sponsor
you know what i mean ;)

I liked the quadshop when did they quit being the sponsor?

Jeff and Marty were very helpful i hope they still come around.

Anyway thanks for sponsoring exriders C&D :cool:

Razorback
01-10-2003, 10:15 AM
I think C&D will be a great addition to the site. Dusty helped me a lot last year and I spent a ton of money with them. Fantastic customer service and prices. I think everyone will be very impressed.

trx400ex
01-10-2003, 01:39 PM
Do you sell axis? can you pm me a price for triplerate 19 inch compression only adj. fronts shipped? Thanks

2fastandfurious
01-10-2003, 02:55 PM
So how much money to I get for being a member? :D

PsychoDave
01-10-2003, 02:57 PM
This is good news. I tried the quad shop and they failed. One call to C&D racing and they got my business.

raptakilla15
01-10-2003, 04:04 PM
i was wondering, what does a site sponsor do for the site ? do they give you money or something in return for ads , i just wanted to know cause no one ever told me

cdalejef
01-10-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by MSL

:( Were still here just not the site sponser anymore!:(

SGA
01-10-2003, 04:34 PM
Welcome To EXRiders, C&D Racing :)

Ralph
01-10-2003, 05:58 PM
ben can u put tgs back in the links section as a commercial link... or jeff can u post ur site adress

Pappy
01-10-2003, 06:02 PM
TQS is still in the links section.

Ralph
01-10-2003, 06:04 PM
where?

bigbadbrad
01-10-2003, 06:16 PM
is there still a exriders discount for the quadshop?

AtvMxRider
01-10-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by bigbadbrad
is there still a exriders discount for the quadshop?
Yes!

Pappy
01-10-2003, 06:21 PM
its called THE quad shop lrd...lol look for it under that name.

yes....as far as i am aware they still offer the members a discount.

i talked with c&d ...they seem like nice folks.:) but he didnt invite me hunting yet:macho

bigbadbrad
01-10-2003, 06:24 PM
that is really nice of the quad shop, they don't even sponser the site anymore and they still give us a discount:D

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-11-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
its called THE quad shop lrd...lol look for it under that name.

yes....as far as i am aware they still offer the members a discount.

i talked with c&d ...they seem like nice folks.:) but he didnt invite me hunting yet:macho

Well Pappy if you would like to drive to Nebraska to hunt that would be great, Although it doesn't sound like it has been a very good hunting season here, to dry, no snow, and not cold enough. I don't mind the not cold enough part since I thaw out at 80 degrees.

Ralph
01-11-2003, 09:34 AM
its not there, the only ones starting with t are

Team Bolt-Ons
Terry Racing
Thor Motorcross
Towshop.com
Trinity Racing
TSI Performance

Ben
01-11-2003, 09:37 AM
It begins with Q.

Ben

Ben
01-11-2003, 10:15 AM
Remember guys - when you call C&D Racing to buy or just get a quote you must tell them you saw them on EXriders to get the discount - even if you aren't registered here, but are a longtime guest reader they will hook you up! :D Just a quick note, however, like I said before - the 10% off retail/manufacturer's cost is on almost all of their items. Some manufacturers will not let anyone discount their products, and C&D Racing is no exception - this includes Elka starting in about 2 weeks.

Ben

01-11-2003, 10:49 AM
Welcome to the site C&D...:D

Pappy
01-11-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by SilverFox
Well Pappy if you would like to drive to Nebraska to hunt that would be great

haha.....she dont know me to well does she:devil

Tommy 17
01-11-2003, 11:06 AM
haha.....she dont know me to well does she:devil

haha pappy ur gonna need a u-haul to get all ur guns out there!!! haha

Pappy
01-11-2003, 11:22 AM
well, if she see's a white jeep in her drive way...and a bulky dude comin up the walk carring a few guns....DONT SHOOT...IT'S ME:p

AlaskaSpeed
01-11-2003, 02:26 PM
Welcome C&D Racing! Do you guys carry Cannondale parts too?

yellowex01
01-12-2003, 09:29 AM
I bought my elkas from cody,,, I had them in 7 days from the time I ordered them.. They where set up Puuurfectly... He took the time on the phone with me to find out exactly what I wanted and needed from my shocks.. Will do business with them again..

01-12-2003, 11:34 AM
question for discounts:

do you have to ride an EX to have the discount (hence EX-riders)?

or do you just have to mention you saw their ad on this site with a username

JhallettEX
01-12-2003, 12:03 PM
No you dont have to ride a EX, just mention you heard them from here, they sell items for everything; including bikes, jet ski's, snowmobiles even I think.

Fred55
01-12-2003, 07:36 PM
I just noticed, but what are you going to do about the EXRIDERS t-shirts? dont they say sponsored by the QuadShop?

Ralph
01-12-2003, 08:17 PM
lol, you are right, it does say that

01-12-2003, 11:41 PM
Some manufacturers will not let anyone discount their products, and C&D Racing is no exception - this includes Elka starting in about 2 weeks.
Elka has threatened this price fixing and colusion with their dealers for some time, and if they do go thru with their plan to rip off the american public I hope someone sues their arses real good.

I dont know much about the way things work in Canada but here in the US there are things like free enterprize and competition that keep prices competitive. Maybe Elka would like for the US to create a large tariff on hydraulic shocks and parts imported from Canada to allow a unfair advantage to US manufaturers of this product. Then they could easily double their retail prices.

Maybe I should seriously consider Axis.

Then again for now I will just hope this doesnt happen cause it obviously gets me ticked off when peoples greed exceedes their need.

Razorback
01-13-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
Elka has threatened this price fixing and colusion with their dealers for some time, and if they do go thru with their plan to rip off the american public I hope someone sues their arses real good.

I dont know much about the way things work in Canada but here in the US there are things like free enterprize and competition that keep prices competitive. Maybe Elka would like for the US to create a large tariff on hydraulic shocks and parts imported from Canada to allow a unfair advantage to US manufaturers of this product. Then they could easily double their retail prices.

Maybe I should seriously consider Axis.

Then again for now I will just hope this doesnt happen cause it obviously gets me ticked off when peoples greed exceedes their need.

These pricing practices are very common in the US amongst many product lines. Elka is not doing anything different than many companies do. Some of the very common ones are sporting goods and consumer electronics.

Dave400ex
01-13-2003, 12:01 PM
I think Elka is stupid for raising their prices up. $75 across the board. That is quite a bit. I know if I got LT shocks I would be looking at Axis now!!!

Doibugu2
01-13-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Razorback
These pricing practices are very common in the US amongst many product lines. Elka is not doing anything different than many companies do. Some of the very common ones are sporting goods and consumer electronics.

Yea, go look at a Sony product. I've noticed 99 out of 100 the price is always the same.

Also, look at xbox and ps2. Why are they always sold at the same price? It drives me nuts!

01-13-2003, 01:22 PM
Elka might be so busy they had to hire 2 more guys and that's why the prices went up..They have more overhead..I don't know acutally but your still gettin good shocks that are way less than Axis..:eek:

Rumor mill has it that Digger Doug Gust will be runnin Elka's next year instead of Axis...:eek: :eek: Oldest and one of the fastes MX guys in the world is goin to Elka,,must be that there not junk after all....:rolleyes:

trx400ex
01-13-2003, 01:24 PM
For many many people, the reason they chose Elka over axis was only because of the price, now Axis is starting to look better. Axis didnt even have to lower their prices, elka just had to raise theirs. I will keep buying axis and forget about elka. Also if anyone from cd is on here do yo usell axis? Im thinking ill just buy them from TQS now.

Ben
01-13-2003, 01:31 PM
I was talking with Colby at C&D Racing the other day and he said he can certainly get Axis shocks - in fact I am going to be buying a set of Axis shocks (and all my other aftermarket and OEM parts for the upcoming EXriders project 400ex) from C&D Racing!! :D :D

Ben

Dave400ex
01-13-2003, 01:34 PM
Ben you going to buy the Arens rolling chassis setup with the LT arms when it's done? Also I suggest using RPM axle stuff. :D

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-13-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex
For many many people, the reason they chose Elka over axis was only because of the price, now Axis is starting to look better. Axis didnt even have to lower their prices, elka just had to raise theirs. I will keep buying axis and forget about elka. Also if anyone from cd is on here do yo usell axis? Im thinking ill just buy them from TQS now.

Sorry for the delay in our response.. I am filling out the Dealer application right now.. I should be able to let you know for sure Tomorrow... Again sorry for the delay..

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-13-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Welcome C&D Racing! Do you guys carry Cannondale parts too?

The aftermarket parts we do working on the OEM parts...

01-13-2003, 05:30 PM
I know this happens a lot but still doesnt make it right by any means. I have seen people put their life savings into a business and basicacly have their manufacturers or suppliers dictate how they run it etc., and its just WRONG.

We all have seen this stuff b4 and I remember a previous post I had made when the Quad Shop was getting pressure from them also and had said the same thing. I feel that when a manufacturer finds a need to controll the margins and selling prices of their distributors they are in an area they dont belong in (their customers business) and from every instance I have seen they are doing this to "fix" their end user prices and create an unfriendly relationship with both the distributors and customers just to add stability to ultimate selling prices so they can squeeze a few more profit dollars from their dealers.

Same as was discussed last time any way you say or hide it price fixing stinks and trys to eliminate a competitive market place. Think about places like Home Depot, Walmart and any of the major mail order companies etc and how they bring us much lower prices by breaking all the rules of how manufacturers like to do things.

Well enough of this but remember price fixing and colusion are both illegal and cause higher prices for consumers.

01-13-2003, 05:36 PM
They have more overhead..I don't know acutally but your still gettin good shocks that are way less than Axis..
For many many people, the reason they chose Elka over axis was only because of the price, now Axis is starting to look better. Axis didnt even have to lower their prices, elka just had to raise theirs.

Elka are you listening?

Short and simple, since many of us based our purchases of Elka products on both quality and price, eliminate the price advantage and I think many would choose differently.

I dont know about the price increase but if it was enough I am sure it would have an effect.

01-14-2003, 12:31 PM
do you have any 250ex parts or z 400 parts?

Dave400ex
01-14-2003, 01:47 PM
440EX4me I think you should email Elka that. Really the companies could still sell the Shocks for cheaper, but just not advertise them for under retail, which I still think is wrong...

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-14-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by 01 250ex
do you have any 250ex parts or z 400 parts?

We can get parts for all types makes and models of atv's and motorcycles..

QuadTrix6
01-14-2003, 03:14 PM
i think you guys shouldn't forget PEP it seems everyone is so quick to go from elka to axis, PEP makes a great product so good that dana creech ran PEP before he was sponsored buy them and thats what he's always ran, and so do many really good riders on the site like quad041, i just wanted to mention them because they are great guys over there and have been more than helpfull when it came to ordering my shocks, there a good price about the same as elka now that they raised there price (elka) and less than axis, o and they come with shockwears :blah

Ralph
01-15-2003, 03:31 PM
if u guys realy want to argue about shocks start a different thread

XANDADA
01-16-2003, 06:34 AM
Just ordered some stuff from C&D. Service is impeccable. Look forward to getting more soon. Thank you Dusty!

Derno24
01-16-2003, 12:56 PM
Sorry C&D for being late to the party...I have had the pleasure of speaking to both Colby and Dusty and I must say very nice people. I do not own a ex I own a Cannondale and z400 so yes they do have stuff for both of them anyway. I have ordered stuff from them just recently and will probably do it again too. They are definitely at the top of my list as good people and a great parts shop.

As far as marking things up: Any product can be bought at discount. The trick to it is finding that discount price. That is right I can get things like playstations and x-box's legally for cheaper than msrp. It takes time and patience sometimes and that is where all these chain stores make their money. We as consumers are to lazy, quick, or impatient to search for the best price. One thing that has made this even more obvious is the internet. Do a search on yahoo for the products in shopping and look at all the pricing differences there are. So before we say everyone else is doing it think about what you are saying.

Congratulations to C&D

01-16-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
if u guys realy want to argue about shocks start a different thread

uh huh

Ralph
01-17-2003, 03:41 PM
they are closed... no back till monday, will i survive?

Colby@C&DRacing
01-20-2003, 02:06 PM
Well we are back. Everyone needs a day off. Besides it was for a good cause I was racing:) It was an indoor event, good thing because it was cold outside:)

01-21-2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing
Well we are back. Everyone needs a day off. Besides it was for a good cause I was racing:) It was an indoor event, good thing because it was cold outside:)

Colby some of our members believe all quad related shops should be open 24/7 to meet their needs at any hour and any day..:o

Don't think you guys have to stop your life for those that think their $20 clutch lever is more important than the sun rising...:huh

Pappy
01-21-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Rico

Don't think you guys have to stop your life for those that think their $20 clutch lever is more important than the sun rising...:huh

yeah but i still want all his phone #'s....and a beeper #....i dont care if he is in the middle of ....i need ma parts:devil

SGA
01-21-2003, 07:18 AM
yeah but i still want all his phone #'s....and a beeper #....i dont care if he is in the middle of ....i need ma parts:devil
Yeah, Colby! We also expect your cell phone number, numbers of favorite restaraunts, shoe size, Incriminating pics, etc, etc. :D

02 Red Rider
01-21-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Yeah, Colby! We also expect your cell phone number, numbers of favorite restaraunts, shoe size, Incriminating pics, etc, etc. :D
Dont worry the P.I has already started surveillance. We should have the background check and photos by the end of the week.:devil

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-21-2003, 07:41 AM
And I was told women were hard to please.. :eek: Looks like you better watch behind you Colby!!!! They are wanting information that even I don't know :blah You are on your own on this one :blah

Pappy
01-21-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
And I was told women were hard to please.. :eek: Looks like you better watch behind you Colby!!!! They are wanting information that even I don't know :blah You are on your own on this one :blah

rico and the boys can have colby's#.....ill take yers:D lmao:blah ;)

cdalejef
01-21-2003, 07:47 AM
DON"T DO IT COLBY!!!!!!!!!! They'll call night and day!!!!! :devil

Pappy
01-21-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
DON"T DO IT COLBY!!!!!!!!!! They'll call night and day!!!!! :devil

it was just one call....only 3 am....:confused:

and i didnt think calling marty collect.....at the hospital......and pulling him outta the birthing room was uncalled for:mad:

MSL
01-21-2003, 08:11 AM
it was just one call....only 3 am....

and i didnt think calling marty collect.....at the hospital......and pulling him outta the birthing room was uncalled for

:D LOL:D

JhallettEX
01-21-2003, 09:09 AM
Ummm, Matter of fact I do have Colby and Dusty's cell phone number.

Who wants it.

The bidding war starts now.

Colby@C&DRacing
01-21-2003, 11:08 AM
Holy cow guys it was just two days. I could see all the dissappointment if I was out riding a dirt bike or something but come on it was a fourwheeler race. I got sixth in the Pro class if that helps. As far as my numbers no way:) . My wife spends 12 hours a day here as it is and would kill me if we got those 3 am. phone calls. Josh I was considering that pay roll proposal that you submitted the other day, but if you sell that cell number consider it severance pay:D . We were planning on coming out to the east coast to ride and meet with allot of you guys this summer but I guess we will just stay home. ( did I mention I was going to bring allot of free stuff) :D But not now.

SGA
01-21-2003, 11:16 AM
Colby, pay no mind to these monkeys, they love to get your goat.:D
Oh yeah, that was not me that posted earlier about wanting your numbers, it was my evil twin :devil

JhallettEX
01-21-2003, 11:25 AM
Josh I was considering that pay roll proposal that you submitted the other day, but if you sell that cell number consider it severance pay:D .

Dont worry I wouldnt sell it, I am sure there isnt anyine one this site that has enough money for what I want for it.:D

01-21-2003, 11:39 AM
We were planning on coming out to the east coast to ride and meet with allot of you guys this summer but I guess we will just stay home. ( did I mention I was going to bring allot of free stuff) :D But not now.

Make it to one of the Hatfield McCoy rides..we had over 60+ riders last time and 50+ were members of Exriders and the rest were from another riding group...PAATV.com and ATVNC.com

very fun ride and fun camping..bring lots of camera and beer if you want to have a good time.. :eek:

Pappy
01-21-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Colby, pay no mind to these monkeys, they love to get your goat.:D

it's sheep:o

goats are too smelly:devil :blah
damn floridians:rolleyes: :blah :macho

Derno24
01-21-2003, 01:20 PM
Did I hear free stuff? Or was that free beer? Either way Can't wait to meet everyone at Hatfield-McCoy. Yes, I will bring my own beer...:D

01-21-2003, 10:03 PM
Did I hear free stuff? Or was that free beer? Either way Can't wait to meet everyone at Hatfield-McCoy. Yes, I will bring my own beer...

Stuff what stuff, everytime I hear about stuff I remember George Carlins spiff on "stuff" LOL so how much ya gonna bring?

Holy cow guys it was just two days. I could see all the dissappointment if I was out riding a dirt bike or something but come on it was a fourwheeler race. I got sixth in the Pro class if that helps. As far as my numbers no way . My wife spends 12 hours a day here as it is and would kill me if we got those 3 am. phone calls. Josh I was considering that pay roll proposal that you submitted the other day, but if you sell that cell number consider it severance pay . We were planning on coming out to the east coast to ride and meet with allot of you guys this summer but I guess we will just stay home. ( did I mention I was going to bring allot of free stuff) But not now.

Wow they cracked you real fast :D :blah

What you offer severance pay? Maybe I need to work there one day :rolleyes: :confused: :devil

Pappy
01-21-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Derno24
Did I hear free stuff? Or was that free beer? Either way Can't wait to meet everyone at Hatfield-McCoy. Yes, I will bring my own beer...:D

we have an open cooler policy there....if its open...grab a few:devil

Derno24
01-21-2003, 11:19 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbeeeerrrrrrrr!!! !!

Open cooler too. We know Lenny won't take any. No rum and cokes in there.