PDA

View Full Version : Pitster Pro FXR 90cc, 125cc, and 150cc Mini racers

Pitster
08-14-2009, 03:28 PM
Hey guys we are very excited to be part of the ATV RIDERS forum.
Please take a moment and check out our latest line of Mini racing ATVS!!

www.pitsterpro.com

FXR in action here..

http://www.vimeo.com/6085577

nordic quad
08-14-2009, 04:04 PM
Welcome to the forum,the quads look great i notice some changes over the pre producktion models,a arms nerfs etc.
Are you shipping units to dealers in europe?

Pitster
08-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Yes you are correct, we have been testing the prototypes for over 8 months now and have made several changes to the production models.

We have several importers in Europe who will be receiving FXR's in the next 30-60 days.
We will also have a large display in Milan in Nov at the worlds largest motorcycle show! Stop by and say hello!!

nordic quad
08-14-2009, 04:33 PM
A trip to Milan in Nov. cant be the worst thing:D Looking forward to have the FXR s at our side of the pond.

Pitster
08-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by nordic quad
A trip to Milan in Nov. cant be the worst thing:D Looking forward to have the FXR s at our side of the pond.

Thanks man!! Spread the word.

Ride1Rob
08-14-2009, 08:05 PM
I'll spread the word! Spread the word on how unhappy I am with Pitster. I ordered parts from you guys on 3 occasions and have issues getting the parts EVERY time. I recently needed shift forks for a motor on the 28th and was told they would be shipped out the next day. 9 days later I called because I never received the parts. Because this was the 3rd time (YES, 3RD TIME) I've been done like this ordering parts from you I cancelled the order. 3 days later the money still had not been credited back to my bank account. I called back and asked to speak to the parts manager and the young guy on the other end said he was the manager. I told him about my ordeal on not getting the parts and he stated this occured because the parts were not in stock. But why would I be told the parts would be shipped the next day if they were never in stock? I simply told him that I should have gotten my refund back as it had been 3 days since I cancelled the order and wanted my money refunded. He stated it took 2-3 days and it should show in my account the next day. Well, that was this past Tuesday. Here it is Friday nite and the money still hasn't been put back in my account and I still have no parts. It's sad when a customer is done like this on (3) THREE different occasions. I WILL NEVER ORDER A PART FROM PITSTER PRO AGAIN!!! All I want is the refund for parts that I never received. I should have listened to myself after the first 2 experiences and read negative posts over at Planet Minnis about being done the same way. All I can say is BEWARE of purchasing parts from Pitster Pro.

Pitster
08-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Very sorry for your troubles I will fallow up with the parts dept personally and see what is going on. However please keep in mind we do not control how quick the credit card company process the credit return. Even if we make the credit today it will take several days to show up back in your account. Again sorry for the troubles and I am sure we will solve this for you.
Please call me Monday (ask for Gary) or pm me your name, info, so I call fallow up on this.