PDA

View Full Version : Race Ready 2005 Honda trx450r for sale

lowbudget36
08-13-2009, 08:07 PM
I recently just broke my back racing so i believe im done with it. I am selling my bike for $7000. This Honda is very quick and has lasted a long time. I do my regulary oil changes after every race as well as fresh clean air filter before RIDE. I am freshening the motor right now before i sell it that way the buyer gets good fresh ****. I have always freshened it up about every 4 to 5 races and always have done valve check before each race. The one national i raced this bike at was Birch Creek in 08 and finished 3rd overall in Production A. Dan Lamey at Dasa has done minor work to it. He put in his JB piston that is shaved for lightweight as well as all the CRF components:Stator,Flywheel,Clutches. But other than that the rest of the motor is simple. Stock Bore and Stroke, Stage 2 hot cam and Steel Kibblewhite Valves in it to last because the titaniums didnt last worth a poot. And yes the head is done very well. This bike also has a bored out CRF450 FCR CArb. And as for other items: Dasa Exhaust, complete Walsh LT all the way around as well as Steering stem and clamp, Custom Axis LT Front and rear, Precision, Team industries Axle and locknut and so much more! photos are going to come a little later once motor is back in frame so i apologize for that. I wouldnt sell you junk this bike is very clean and nothing is broke or worn out. We chose to race 05's cuz we can build them the fastest and couldnt ever get an 06 or newer faster on the dyno. This bike is very similiar to Joe Byrds. as a matter of fact the walsh and axis are his. my other two that i have are his so i gotta bunch of his mess. But as for the bike let me know if your interested or have any ?'s and again the pics will be up at a later date. thanks. 804-516-0200