PDA

View Full Version : sprint blackberry curve

gcart2
08-12-2009, 04:07 PM
okay i made a thread about sprint phones a while back.

Someone told me to wait, new phones were coming. well they came. they still suck. i am thinkin the curve still.

anyone have a spring curve? what do you think?

thanks.

gcart2
08-13-2009, 06:29 PM
orange.

anyone?

MOFO
08-13-2009, 06:37 PM
I've had the 8330 (what you posted above) for awhile and really like it, especially for work. I have to say my wifes iPhone is still superior in every aspect aside from serious e-mail (I type way faster on the blackberry).

I do have to say you can't go wrong with a BB, especially the curve - solid smart phone.

justin1022
08-13-2009, 06:41 PM
yea iphones are the way to go exept they take a wile to type on. but there awsome. you can get any app you can think of. i find the maps app the most handy. gives you directions to were ever you want to go.

631kfx400
08-13-2009, 06:50 PM
i was gonna get that about a week ago wen i was searching for a new phone but i found the scp-2700 and it was only 20 bucks after rebate. in my perspective its like the same thing

Jigsaw
08-13-2009, 06:54 PM
I used to have the curve for tmobile. It was the best phone I ever had. Now I have the g1 and I miss my curve alot! I would go back to it but the screen has a big scratch on it :(

gcart2
08-13-2009, 06:59 PM
anyone send pics with theirs? i was told you could only do it through email. is that correct?

MOFO
08-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
anyone send pics with theirs? i was told you could only do it through email. is that correct?

No... you can send via e-mail, MMS, facebook app...etc with the BB.

The iPhone is currently limited to e-mail only. The new firmware 3.x supports MMS but AT&T has yet to activate it. If you jailbreak the phone, there are ways to do it, but better to wait for the official roll out from AT&T.

gcart2
08-13-2009, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
I've had the 8330 (what you posted above) for awhile and really like it, especially for work. I have to say my wifes iPhone is still superior in every aspect aside from serious e-mail (I type way faster on the blackberry).

I do have to say you can't go wrong with a BB, especially the curve - solid smart phone.

i would love to have an i phone.

However the curve is only 50 bucks after rebate. my rumor is kill me. screen works half the time and it shuts off randomly through the day.

MOFO
08-13-2009, 07:04 PM
i would love to have an i phone.

However the curve is only 50 bucks after rebate. my rumor is kill me. screen works half the time and it shuts off randomly through the day.

just get the curve, you'll be happy!

gcart2
08-13-2009, 07:07 PM
haha.

you do realize i have sprint not at&t right? or are they now one?

MOFO
08-13-2009, 07:09 PM
haha.

you do realize i have sprint not at&t right? or are they now one?

the curve will have 99% of the same features regardless of carrier. As long as sprint has good coverage in your area, you'll be fine.

gcart2
08-13-2009, 07:15 PM
thats gonna kill me, i send a lot of pictures to other cell phones :cool:

what about receiving? if someone were to send one from a cell would it receive it?

MOFO
08-13-2009, 07:19 PM
thats gonna kill me, i send a lot of pictures to other cell phones :cool:

what about receiving? if someone were to send one from a cell would it receive it?

Dude, if you go with the curve, you will be able to send and receive photo's no problem. :cool:

QuadR8cer12
08-14-2009, 01:24 PM
My Palm Pre is amazing! I love it! I was a huge fan of the iphone until I got this phone. The web OS System works way better than the iphone