PDA

View Full Version : Steering Stabilizer

02 Red Rider
01-09-2003, 04:04 PM
What do you guys use? Which is better and why? Any pics? A website?

I want rebuildable, adjustable, and I don't like the way the PEP and some like it are mounted. I was going to get the Denton but then it was suggested to me to look at the other 2.

Thanks,
Jason

Doibugu2
01-09-2003, 04:10 PM
From what I have heard people say, denton and muscle are the same.

Dave400ex
01-09-2003, 05:10 PM
I have the Denton and like it a lot. I suggest it or the Muscle. Whatever you can get from C&D!

d-14 rider 27
01-09-2003, 06:43 PM
the muscle, and speed are the same along with the cheaper version of the denton. i had a pep, but it couldnt be used with my big oil tank and i didnt like the fact you only had 3 adjustments, and to do those, because i change mine from track to track. i went with the muscle/speed i like it a lot. they say their rebuildable but i wouldnt know where to get parts, magic maybe. any of your choices will suit you very well.

OutlawEX
01-10-2003, 03:49 PM
Go with Denton..I run a non-rebuildible one and its 3 years old and still works like a champion

Taco
01-10-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by d-14 rider 27
the muscle, and speed are the same along with the cheaper version of the denton. i had a pep, but it couldnt be used with my big oil tank and i didnt like the fact you only had 3 adjustments, and to do those, because i change mine from track to track. i went with the muscle/speed i like it a lot. they say their rebuildable but i wouldnt know where to get parts, magic maybe. any of your choices will suit you very well.

I got my rebuild kit from the Quadshop.