PDA

View Full Version : Its not a honda but

hondarace83
08-11-2009, 10:08 AM
To give people a ideal of what im going to do with my 400ex i desided to post a few picutres of my friends 660 raptor that is going to be helping me with my 400ex build. My honda is going to have stock 07 to 08 plastics with +2 Houser a-arms and exstened swing arm, not for sure how long imma strecth it out yet tho

This is it stock. He did all the work on it.

Stock

hondarace83
08-11-2009, 10:09 AM
The only thing is he has to rebuild his everytime he runs before it tends to pull the head off the motor do to the upgrades on his power plant lol. All in all he has around 28 to 30,000$ in it.

bigbad400
08-11-2009, 11:17 AM
they make hd studs for those too... if you get into the motor on yours id definatly get the hd studs.

very nice machine your friend has thow, i love orange frames they look so good.

id like to see that race my buddies nitro banshee (130+ mph in a 1/8th mile drag:macho ) he also has about 20 g's into his banshee and only ride once a year.

cant wait to see what all you do to yours, looks like your friend knows how to build em up. good luck i love the tinker time, sometimes ill hurt mine so i can buy new stuff without the woman getting on my case..... yeah i know im a *******.... what can i say i love to be in the garage... i love my wheeler... kill 2 birds with one stone.

hondarace83
08-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Im going to take pics of the build as i work on it. Im looking to upgrade just about everything while keeping a stock bike look which will be White/Black 07 to 08 plastics. I also do a little betting while im at the dunes. Most people dont tend to think before they bet when it comes to racing a bike that looks stock lol.