PDA

View Full Version : begginer racing in illinois?

tyyllleeeerrrrr
08-10-2009, 08:26 PM
where is the best spot to look for begginer races in illinois??

airmobile101
08-11-2009, 08:35 AM
Not sure of what type of racing, but check out AMA DISTRICT 17 OR AMA DISTRICT 18 web sites for info.

cmskms
08-11-2009, 08:54 PM
I'm in the same boat as you. Looking to get into a few races as well. I did the Madison County fair race and now I have the racing itch. Check out South Fork dirt riders in Taylorville & Lincoln trail motorsports in Casey. Both are really nice tracks. Theres supposed to be a race this weekend at Taylorville, I'm probly going to check it out. Good luck.

comander420
08-18-2009, 02:41 PM
Where are you and what type of racing do you do. As far as XC there are a couple series in the northwest area. There is the WFO (WFOpromotions.com) based around the quad cities and then there is the MXC based around Morrison Il. Central IL you have the taylorville course for MX and southern you have little egypt for XC. If you are interested in XC there is a race sunday that I will be at in Colona and the MXC is having a race probably around morrison you would have to call Bill and see (Unitedoffroadracing.com) and there is a number for Bill Gusse under contact us info. There is also some district 17 races I think that are in Coal valley as well.

MIDWESTXC.COM
08-18-2009, 09:20 PM
there is a race in IN AT the BAD LANDS on 9/12 for all types of riders it will be a vary good race for more info go 2 MIDWESTXC.COM