PDA

View Full Version : New Anti-roll Bar Video

sonicracer
08-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Hey everyone. Take a look at our new anti roll bar video. It should give you a little more incite on what the bar does and how to adjust your ride for different conditions. If you ever have a question on how to modify your setup just give us a ring and we can help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WWnMp7e9n (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WWnMp7e9nI)

Colby@C&DRacing
08-12-2009, 08:40 AM
That is pretty interesting. I think that really explaining the difference in your system compared to a std sway bar that most people will relate to will open people eyes. We can't wait to test our new sonic roll bars this weekend. :) We will be using this setup on Dusty's quad for the heartland 10hr challenge next week.

Scro
08-12-2009, 02:03 PM
What is the advantage of using an anti-roll bar, over adjusting crossover gaps to compensate for body roll? Also, will it effect how the shock needs to be valved?

Colby@C&DRacing
08-14-2009, 08:31 AM
With an anti roll you no longer have to sacrifice ride quality for cornering and off camber stability. We are going to use this on Dusty's 450 since she is so small her suspension setting are really lite but she is fast so she has issues with body roll and off cambers. We will be testing this on sat. I will keep you posted :)

sonicracer
08-19-2009, 09:37 AM
Colby is correct. To add to his reply, adjusting crossover limits roll to some degree but it also jacks your front end into the air raising your CG and doesn't transfer traction to the rear which is needed to go faster in the corners.

The anti roll bar will drop the CG slightly and set the atv into the corner with more stability then can be achieved with crossovers.

Colby, is the testing going?

duke416ex
08-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Looks like it helped to hold the tires on the ground cornering.

woodsracer144
08-23-2009, 01:59 PM
how much are they? can the rider change out the torsion rod things? or would it have to be sent to you like a shock would have to be sent in to be revavled...

sonicracer
08-24-2009, 09:17 AM
They retail for $647.00. As you can see the design and manufacturing is unlike any of the other sway bars available on the market. It is all machined from aircraft grade aluminum and the torsion member is splined and heat treated spring steel.

The torsion bars can be swapped by anyone in about 3 min. This is a big benefit because you can quickly tune your atv while the track conditions stay constant.

You can purchase different rate torsion bars for $120.00. You are likely too only have to purchase one additional bar if your tuning your setup because the system is extremely adjustable.

We have done an extremely large amount of tuning and setup so you can give us a ring and get a base setup to start from.

GSXRaptor
09-10-2009, 07:59 AM
I recommend the sonic anti roll bar to anyone! This bar WILL improve your cornering and stability! works great with all different rider weights and especially well with light riders with super soft suspension that have even worse roll in corners!

Colby@C&DRacing
09-10-2009, 08:37 AM
I agree the more we use this roll bars the more benefits we have found. You can't believe how much faster this setup can make a rider

hybrid.mx.11
09-24-2009, 02:32 AM
ive been really interested in this anti roll bar for a long time now arguing with my dad about it and i just have to know if i can use my rath tt sway bar and put the sonic guts in and on it and... lets not forget the sonic sticker right in the middle of it

also was thinking of installing it behind my a arms like toward the motor side pm or post i would appreciate ANY info on this especially from the man himself thanks

GSXRaptor
09-25-2009, 07:59 PM
The Sonic Bar is not interchangeable with the rath bar or any of its components. You will be more than satisfied with the sonic bar due to the interchangeability of the inner torsion bar. The torsion bar we offer has 26 different rates to choose from. It ranges from a light set up to a hard setup perfect for tt! The bar is so versital that one weekend you can run mx and the next weekend tt!