PDA

View Full Version : anyone using CRJ Performance rear link?

dave07ex
08-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Is anyone running the CRJ Performance rear link? Looking for feedback on the durability and quality. I only ride trails and don't jump or race mx. I plan on upgrading to YFX450 front shocks and I understand that they will likely lower the front of the quad. I would like to lower the rear accordingly and I like that the CRJ is adjustable and affordable. Any thoughts??

Dobber
08-10-2009, 01:27 PM
i have one and it works great.never had any problems with it at all

supernatural
08-11-2009, 07:08 PM
I haven't heard of these. I have yfz450 shocks up front. Where do I find info on these o where did you get yours

Gibson
08-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by supernatural
I haven't heard of these. I have yfz450 shocks up front. Where do I find info on these o where did you get yours

look on ebay.

dave07ex
08-12-2009, 09:38 AM
www.crjperformance.com

Dobber
08-12-2009, 11:20 AM
i got mine from a guy on here but i first found them on ebay

dave07ex
04-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Any new feedback on this product or any other adjustable link with a STOCK rear shock and upgraded fronts?

Dobber
04-05-2010, 01:07 PM
im still using mine and its working great..the only complaint i have on it is that it kind of sticks down and sometimes gets caught on rocks or when trying to go over logs..that was when i had it as low as it would go though..now when i trail ride i adjust it to as high as it will go and it works fine.

dave07ex
04-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Dob,
Even when it's adjusted as high as it will go, the quad still sits 1 or 2 inches lower than stock, right? BTW, What shocks are you running up front?

guenther
04-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Here's a long story about my dealings with CRJ over the past week. I ordered the front and rear lowering kit off eBay two Saturdays ago. After I did that I found the CRJ website and it said the front lowering kit wasn't made for jumping. In XC you obviously catch some air so I was a little concerned. I called first thing Monday morning and talked to the woman that worked there. She said it would probably be okay so she shipped them out. I got to talking with Colby at C&D about them later that day and he said no way on the fronts and maybe on the rear. I called back to CRJ with my concerns and the woman, who was very nice, said she would have a guy that worked there (who was on vacation) give me a call back. He called later that day and said it probably wouldn't work very well and the front could bottom out so I could send them back for a full refund. I refused the shipment from the post office and they should refunded my money, less the $6 shipping, in the next few days. They were very nice people but I definitely think the lowering kit is made more for flat track or TT. I'm sending my rear to Laz at GT Thunder for a rebuild and rear link.

critter416x
08-21-2010, 12:23 PM
i like my CRJ rear link, its great for flat tracking, tt, or ice racing. i have the fronts to and they dont do well when you jump. i updated to +2 a-arms....