PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: New in box, Honda I/O unit (38920-HN8-003)

ChadsMach1
08-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Honda part # 38920-HN8-003

Brand new in box never opened. Fits 2003-2005 TRX650's.

I bought this when my 2005 Rincon stopped pulling. I followed the troubleshooting instructions and according to the error codes I was told to buy this part and try it. I bought it, but never got around to trying it because we found that I had no oil pressure. My problem was the oil pump chain had jumped off.

Was bought from RonAyers.com for $226.44 plus shipping. Looking to sell for $225.00 shipped to your door. New in box, still sealed in protective bubble padded container.

This is my first time posting on the for sale forum. Please check out Ebay and look me up by my user ID ChadsMach1. I have 100% positive feedbacks. You can see my feedback there at the following link.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=chadsmach1&ftab=AllFeedback

If you have any questions please ask. I will be listing many more parts as soon as I take a inventory of what I have that I no longer need. I replaced many good used parts on my Rincon with new and aftermarket gear. Looking to sell everything I took off to help pay for this project.

Tried to post a picture, but it says it is too large. Please message me with your email address and I will send it right over. Thank you for your time.