PDA

View Full Version : rap ownage(beware language)

JRP
08-08-2009, 09:19 AM
I found this pretty funny. Mariah carey(not a rapper) put out a song kind of making fun of eminem, and how he was obsessed with her(see below).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B_LXSqjSSw

and eminem just released his song called "the warning". I laughed, mariah got dissed bad, lol.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xGaNRO4uPWU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xGaNRO4uPWU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gcart2
08-08-2009, 09:25 AM
lol. good stuff.:p

250x_kyle
08-08-2009, 12:56 PM
im not a fan of rap but eminem has some funny stuff.

08-08-2009, 01:10 PM
have u heard we made u by eminem???thats song is hilarious

extremeblastr
08-08-2009, 01:43 PM
another smitfail, but anyways i hope to god she comes back and he lets it all hang out in another track. i love his music when he has something to say and somebody to say it to. hes only entertaining when hes not just trying to entertain if you get what i mean.

631kfx400
08-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
another smitfail, but anyways i hope to god she comes back and he lets it all hang out in another track. i love his music when he has something to say and somebody to say it to. hes only entertaining when hes not just trying to entertain if you get what i mean.
took the words out of my mouth

extremeblastr
08-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by 631kfx400
took the words out of my mouth

haha there is nothing better than em in an aggressive mood and something to start his lyrics with.

exrider12
08-09-2009, 08:12 AM
another smitfail,

Really cut the fail ****.. It gets old and makes you sound like a 5 year old.:rolleyes:

feuerstack411
08-09-2009, 09:02 AM
haha there is nothing better than em in an aggressive mood and something to start his lyrics with.

+1, that song reminded me of the old Marshall Manthers LP/Slim Shady LP style of Eminem, which in my eyes was his prime.

feuerstack411
08-09-2009, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by exrider12
Really cut the fail ****.. It gets old and makes you sound like a 5 year old.:rolleyes:

Incorrect, what's getting old is the Internet Superhero's like you who are trying to police this place.
When your a n00b on a forum, and you act like a complete douche (like smit) you NEED to expect it to come back and hit you in the face.

extremeblastr
08-09-2009, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by exrider12

no contribution to the thread then don't post:scary:

madskrillz2
08-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
+1, that song reminded me of the old Marshall Manthers LP/Slim Shady LP style of Eminem, which in my eyes was his prime.

Yup. He just constantly needs somebody to beef with him. I think it brings that side of him out. Ja Rule has been talking **** again and he has yet to say anything about Rick Ross so hopefully there will be a couple more disses in the future.

08-10-2009, 04:15 AM
I love that song. I lauged my ace off the first time I heard it. Ripped Mariah a new one with a few slaps for Nick Cannon.

Bagpipes from Baghdad is basically what started this whole thing. Em was raggin' on Nick in that song.

Em also has put out some disses to Ja Rule but not a full track. Just a couple lines in 3 or 4 songs. I think it's in the Hail Mary remix by Eminem. Em's daughter Hailey says in the track, "Daddy, is Ja Rule bigger than me?" Em responds, "No pumpkin, you're the same size." There's a few others but can't name them off the top of my head.

feuerstack411
08-10-2009, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Nova
I love that song. I lauged my ace off the first time I heard it. Ripped Mariah a new one with a few slaps for Nick Cannon.

Bagpipes from Baghdad is basically what started this whole thing. Em was raggin' on Nick in that song.

Em also has put out some disses to Ja Rule but not a full track. Just a couple lines in 3 or 4 songs. I think it's in the Hail Mary remix by Eminem. Em's daughter Hailey says in the track, "Daddy, is Ja Rule bigger than me?" Em responds, "No pumpkin, you're the same size." There's a few others but can't name them off the top of my head.

I can't beleive Nick Cannon said he's going "destroy" Em's career haha, yeah right.

Em put out a bunch of songs a couple years ago dissing Ja/Murder INC. I didn't hear anything new though.
All I have to say about Ja/MurderINC, is that Eminem and 50 Cent effectively DESTROYED Ja Rule's career. He fell off.

madskrillz2
08-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
I can't beleive Nick Cannon said he's going "destroy" Em's career haha, yeah right.

Em put out a bunch of songs a couple years ago dissing Ja/Murder INC. I didn't hear anything new though.
All I have to say about Ja/MurderINC, is that Eminem and 50 Cent effectively DESTROYED Ja Rule's career. He fell off.

Oh believe me, I know about all that earlier stuff. I just mean recently, Ja Rule has been poppin off again about this whole Mariah thing. Here's the link. http://www.rapbasement.com/ja-rule/080309-ja-rule-responds-to-eminems-mariah-carey-diss.html

I'm pretty sure he's just trying to get exposure for his new album since nobody even knows he has one coming out.

400EXtreme
08-10-2009, 12:07 PM
this is classic slim shady

TCracin440ex
08-10-2009, 12:10 PM
i hope yall dumb asses dont believe this ish is real. they do it for entertainment and publicity. its not because they are beefing...the fact is this beef stuff is faker then WWE. yea sure out in public they are talkin trash bout the other person and writing bad songs about them. but off camera and record they sittin behind watchin their album sales go up and their ratings go up.

the only epic rap battle that i believe was ever real was the old eastcoast rap vs the westcoast rap...which was back in dr. dre's snoop doggs, easy-e, 2 pac, biggies, and shugg knights hay days

extremeblastr
08-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
http://www.rapbasement.com/ja-rule/080309-ja-rule-responds-to-eminems-mariah-carey-diss.html

hahaha people think ja got it good before. let him run off at the mouth like that for a while and see where it gets him. em is not the most creative guy i've ever heard but when he goes after somebody a whole new side of him comes out and thats what sells his music. (for the record yes i am a weezy fan and not because i think hes amazing but because nobody else can say the retarded things he does and get away with it lol e.g. "i need a ho to be gay", "flow retarded when i spit i get my drool on,i don't rap i just ****like newborn, i don't write i just spit like a tooth gone so tell them haters to cut it out like a coupon")

extremeblastr
08-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
but off camera and record they sittin behind watchin their album sales go up and their ratings go up.

the only epic rap battle that i believe was ever real was the old eastcoast rap vs the westcoast rap...which was back in dr. dre's snoop doggs, easy-e, 2 pac, biggies, and shugg knights hay days

1. if anything mariahs sales will drop
2. em released the warning as a single and i don't think it will be sold on disc, if it should somehow sell some of his older albums then good for him those were good records
3. eastcoast vs westcoast is epic and every song ever involved with it was classic so good call there lol.

TCracin440ex
08-10-2009, 12:47 PM
1. if anything mariahs sales will drop
2. em released the warning as a single and i don't think it will be sold on disc, if it should somehow sell some of his older albums then good for him those were good records
3. eastcoast vs westcoast is epic and every song ever involved with it was classis so good call there lol.

im doubting her sales & ratings will drop let me tell you why because you got folks sittin back there wonderin hey i wonder if shes going to keep it going and make a response to what em said

extremeblastr
08-10-2009, 12:53 PM
im doubting her sales & ratings will drop let me tell you why because you got folks sittin back there wonderin hey i wonder if shes going to keep it going and make a response to what em said

which will also be released as a single track unless in the next few weeks shes going to somehow record an album dedicated to trying to diss someone who can blow up her spot in a second. shes gonna keep denying she had anything to do with him and hes gonna keep at her until she looks like a lieing punk. i can see why you'd think this beef would be staged but i don't believe any of ems stuff is staged. calling him out can be devastating to your music career not just because of what he can do but because of what the people hes associated with can do. i don't like most of the music that comes from his little "posse" but they certainly do know how to shut people up and make them disappear.

madskrillz2
08-10-2009, 08:24 PM
i hope yall dumb asses dont believe this ish is real. they do it for entertainment and publicity. its not because they are beefing...the fact is this beef stuff is faker then WWE. yea sure out in public they are talkin trash bout the other person and writing bad songs about them. but off camera and record they sittin behind watchin their album sales go up and their ratings go up.

Some of it may be, but you can't say it's all scripted. How do you explain 50 getting stabbed over the Murder Inc. deal? OR Gucci Mane gettin run in on for his chain AFTER Young Jeezy came out with Stay Strapped. Not all of it can be called fake.

madskrillz2
08-10-2009, 08:28 PM
hahaha people think ja got it good before. let him run off at the mouth like that for a while and see where it gets him. em is not the most creative guy i've ever heard but when he goes after somebody a whole new side of him comes out and thats what sells his music. (for the record yes i am a weezy fan and not because i think hes amazing but because nobody else can say the retarded things he does and get away with it lol e.g. "i need a ho to be gay", "flow retarded when i spit i get my drool on,i don't rap i just ****like newborn, i don't write i just spit like a tooth gone so tell them haters to cut it out like a coupon")

I think Em is one of, if not the most talented lyrically. He's just like Wayne but in a different way. Who else do you know that can say "I was born with a dick in my brain
Yea ****ed in the head
My step-father said that I sucked in the bed
'Til one night he snuck in and said
We're going out back, I want my dick sucked in the shed
"Can't we just play with Teddy Ruxpin instead?"
After I **** you in the butt, get some head
Bust a nut, get some rest "
and just go about like it's normal? Nobody.

extremeblastr
08-10-2009, 08:30 PM
haha i've officially decided that slim and weezy need to make a track together. the things that might be said...:eek2:

madskrillz2
08-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Haha no kidding.

400ex28
08-10-2009, 10:01 PM
ZOMG!!! he just totally dissed her OOOOHHH NOOOOOESSS!!!! word to yo motha!!11. :jest:

TCracin440ex
08-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Some of it may be, but you can't say it's all scripted. How do you explain 50 getting stabbed over the Murder Inc. deal? OR Gucci Mane gettin run in on for his chain AFTER Young Jeezy came out with Stay Strapped. Not all of it can be called fake.

well i cant explain it but ill try....guccimane gettin his chain jacked and it prob was some poor guy that saw this rich *** ninja walking arround with a nice diamond chain and thought he would jack it

far as 50 cent gettin stabbed....wow they soulda kept on stabbing far as im concerned because some of half-a-dolla's music is so retarded it stinks. if it was me doing the stabbing i woulda put more holes in him then swiss cheese

ZeroLogic
08-11-2009, 03:03 PM
Good ol Eminem.:macho

madskrillz2
08-11-2009, 05:09 PM
well i cant explain it but ill try....guccimane gettin his chain jacked and it prob was some poor guy that saw this rich *** ninja walking arround with a nice diamond chain and thought he would jack it

far as 50 cent gettin stabbed....wow they soulda kept on stabbing far as im concerned because some of half-a-dolla's music is so retarded it stinks. if it was me doing the stabbing i woulda put more holes in him then swiss cheese

Haha well I'm not crazy about 50 either but it was some of Murder Inc.'s guys that did it.